Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2023 Schedule

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 08:20 PM by Cleatwood.)

https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/16568...915L-t18Xg

https://twitter.com/espndirocco/status/1...915L-t18Xg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Some good advantages here, staying on the east coast mostly and staying in FL for 3 straight games in December is convenient

So we play the Colts with Minshew to open then perhaps Richardson here?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 08:49 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nice interview of Doug Peterson on NFLN. We were featured 2nd after the Jets?!? The times they are a changing.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The Colts don't have any corners. Who is going to cover Ridley, Kirk, and Zay?

Grateful for SNF and MNF slot

I gotta say, if we don't go a minimum of 5-1 in Division this year, it's going to be a disappointment.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Finally primetime gotta show out this year
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Did hell freeze over? A Sunday and Monday night game is insane for the Jags.

(05-11-2023, 08:55 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Did hell freeze over? A Sunday and Monday night game is insane for the Jags.
And it’s against 2 other big time QBs.

Burrow vs TLaw?!
Lamar vs TLaw?!

Let’s go

Was expecting a Monday Night game, but also a Sunday Night Game too?

Cloud 9, dude..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I'm looking forward to seeing the AFC East beat themselves up this year. There may be nothing left but a smoking crater that we can just step over on the way to the AFCCG.

(05-11-2023, 08:41 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Nice interview of Doug Peterson on NFLN.  We were featured 2nd after the Jets?!?  The times they are a changing.

Ain't it grand? Football is taking on a new shade of interesting, regardless of which team people support. But I sure am glad to be rooting for the Jags. We have some good years ahead of us.

(05-11-2023, 08:32 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: Some good advantages here, staying on the east coast mostly and staying in FL for 3 straight games in December is convenient

The farthest they have to travel this season is Houston. Not bad. Obviously they go to London, just like every year, but as far as the States go, can't beat that.

Did yall see the script video? GOLD.

Pud Dederson

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Pretty awesome. Can’t wait for those night games.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 09:35 PM by Eric1. Edited 2 times in total.)

Only 3 true Home games through the first 9 weeks.

And that's if those games aren't moved due to the renovations.

Terrific to finally have the schedule. Yes!

That script video is [BLEEP] brilliant lol

I'm thinking we go 11-6. Losses to Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, and Niners, then split with 2 division rivals. Any of those could easily be wins though.