Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Quote:If only I knew someone that could take care of cats...

You do. I just don't have a cat to take care of right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[Image: large.gif]
What is the penalty for failing to follow through on a "Super Duper Triple Dog Dare"?

Quote:Really Darlo? I awake to see this thread started at 12:01 EST? Smh. You let me down, man. Someone even tripled dog dared you. It'll be some time before I can trust you again.

I'll buy you a beer... how's that?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:What is the penalty for failing to follow through on a "Super Duper Triple Dog Dare"?

As above.. I'll buy you a beer..

Everyone's favourite friend.

OMG that is crazy! I can understand frequent updates throughout the game but why do it that way? They can show weather updates instead of commercials and during all of halftime. Sorry if I seem to not care enough. Coming from Ohio all I understand is when bad weather becomes big news, TV networks give people live updates while games are in progress without interrupting whatever is on.

Quote:Yes, a calculator.

Anyway, I wish I could watch the game.

i think he meant, like, a lil lovin!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:i think he meant, like, a little loving!

Loving what?

Quote:OMG that is crazy! I can understand frequent updates throughout the game but why do it that way? They can show weather updates instead of commercials and during all of halftime. Sorry if I seem to not care enough. Coming from Ohio all I understand is when bad weather becomes big news, TV networks give people live updates while games are in progress without interrupting whatever is on.

Try living in the UK for a while, if we even get an inch of snow, the whole country grinds to a halt.

Quote:Try living in the UK for a while, if we even get an inch of snow, the whole country grinds to a halt.

Well, the English aren't known for being tough! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Loving what?

Loving youuu! Is eaaasy cause.. ur beau-ti-fulluhulll!

"...she needs a golden calculator to divide; the time it takes to look inside and realize, that real guys, go for real, down to Mars girls. Yeah..."

Sorry. 2 songs came to mind. I felt like sharing.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Try living in the UK for a while, if we even get an inch of snow, the whole country grinds to a halt.

I know all about snowstorms and how they affect the affected areas. Schools are canceled. Driving is limited to emergencies. But one inch of snow does not change anything.

Quote:Well, the English aren't known for being tough! :thumbsup:

How hurtful.. you take that back!

Quote:I know all about snowstorms and how they affect the affected areas. Schools are canceled. Driving is limited to emergencies. But one inch of snow does not change anything.

We don't really get snowstorms, but seriously, the slightest bit of snow over here and everything stops.

I couldn't imagine how bad it would be if we got hurricanes or tornados etc.

Quote:We don't really get snowstorms, but seriously, the slightest bit of snow over here and everything stops.

I couldn't imagine how bad it would be if we got hurricanes or tornados etc.

When a tornado occurs, people have to evacuate certain areas - especially rooms with windows - and stay inside. If there is a basement, they go down there. If there isn't, they hide in a bathroom.

Quote:When a tornado occurs, people have to evacuate certain areas - especially rooms with windows - and stay inside. If there is a basement, they go down there. If there isn't, they hide in a bathroom.

If we had a tornado, I'm pretty sure it would cause people to evacuate the country.

Some people over here are so dramatic.

Quote:If we had a tornado, I'm pretty sure it would cause people to evacuate the country.

Some people over here are so dramatic.

How can you tell? Do they stir their tea too much? :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:How can you tell? Do they stir their tea too much? :woot:

So much so, they make Tea-Tornados.

Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile Our Jacksonville Jaguars conclude their 2016 NFL preseason tonight, as they are up north to play the Atlanta Falcons, in both teams 12th all-time preseason meeting, and only their third preseason visit at Atlanta.

Many of the veteran starters in offense, defense, and special teams will likely watch tonight's game from the sidelines, as the second-string and reserve veteran players and signed free agents, rookies drafted, and unsigned rookies drafted during and after the recent 2016 NFL Draft, are expected to recieve increased playing time. Those players, especially many on the bubble trying to make the final cut, will have their chance to showcase their talents on the playing field during the course of tonight's game at the Georgia Dome, and impress their coaching staffs to earn themselves into the final regular season roster.

After tonight's game, Jaguars Head Coach Gus Bradley and his coaching staff, General Manager David Caldwell, the Jaguars pro and college scouting staff, and possibly even Jaguars owner Shahid Khan, as with the rest of the NFL teams, face difficult and unpleasant decisions, of cutting and trimming down 22 players in the next 48 hours. All NFL teams must meet the mandatory 53-man regular roster by the 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time deadline on Saturday afternoon, September 3.

Jacksonville and Atlanta have met and played more often in the gridiron during the preseason than the regular season. Jaguars lead the all-time preseason series over the Falcons 7 games to 4, but lost their last meeting with Atlanta after a six-game winning streak. A Blake Bortles 57-yard touchdown pass to Marqise Lee, and a Jordan Todman 3-yard TD run, with two Kasey Redfearn PAT's were the only scoring by the Jaguars in their 24-10 loss at EverBank Field back on August 28, 2014.

Jaguars and Falcons during the regular season though are each won, and lost, 3 games apiece after 6 games. Atlanta defeated Jacksonville 23-17 in the last regular season meeting played at EverBank Field back on December 20, 2015. Falcons kicker Shayne Graham kicked two field goals, from 33 yards and 46 yards, in the fourth quarter to break a 17-17 tie after three quarters, for Atlanta's 23-17 victory.

Sam Kouvaris and former Jaguars QB Mark Brunnell are announcing the live TV game commentary on WJXT Channel 4 in Jacksonville, and the Jaguars Preseason Television Network, live on HD.

Frank Frangie, Jeff Lageman, and Tony Boselli are announcing the live radio commentary on flagship stations WJXL Jax Radio 1010AM, 92.3FM, WGNE 99.9FM, and the Jaguars Radio Network.

Weather should not be an issue for the 7;05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff in the Jaguars last-ever visit and game at the Georgia Dome.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Falcons players, but we wish the reserve players and free agents, especially those on the bubble, reach their dream and survive the cut for the final regular season roster, plus practice squads on opening week. GO JAGUARS!!!!! Smile

Jaguars @ Falcons 2016 Preseason Game Tracker:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/preseason4'>http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/preseason4</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016090151/2016/PRE4/jaguars@falcons#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview'>http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016090151/2016/PRE4/jaguars@falcons#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview</a>

01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01001101 01000101

Thanks for the pics in private chat. Send us more of your tight little USB 3.0 slot Amelia.

Quote:01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01001101 01000101

Thanks for the pics in private chat. Send us more of your tight little USB 3.0 slot Amelia.
THREAD IS OVER FOLKS. 

Quote:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - With the strengthening of what is now Hurricane Hermine, Channel 4 is making changes to our program schedule to make sure our viewers have the latest up-to-date information to stay safe.

On Channel 4 tonight we will have continuous coverage of Hurricane Hermine and show the Jaguars-Falcons game whenever possible. If you’d like to watch the game uninterrupted, tune to ThisTV at 7 p.m. our free cable channel on Comcast channel 231 or 4.2 on an over-the-air antenna.

More Jaguars Headlines

• <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.news4jax.com/weather/strong-tropical-wave-bears-watching-in-the-atlantic'>[Image: placeholder_16x9_wjxt.png]Hermine strengthens to hurricane, nears Florida</a>
  • <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/sam-are-the-jaguars-hoping-for-success'>Sam: Are the Jaguars 'hoping' for success?</a>
  • <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/three-and-out-jaguars-at-falcons'>Three and out: Jaguars at Falcons</a>

The Jaguars game will also be re-broadcast at 3 p.m. Sunday.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/jaguars-falcons-to-share-prime-time-with-hurricane-coverage'>http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/jaguars-falcons-to-share-prime-time-with-hurricane-coverage</a>

This needs to be re-posted.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I swear we play the Falcons in ATL every preseason.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996