Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Quote:I swear we play the Falcons in ATL every preseason.

The Falcons never went to EverBank Field in preseason?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Channel 231 on Comcast is not HD......wah, wah, wah.......

Quote:Channel 231 on Comcast is not HD......wah, wah, wah.......

Amelia said the game is on Channel 4.

Quote:Why?

Yannick doesn't need snaps?

Yeah he do. But so does Fowler.. And Jack and Ramsey...We know they are gonna be on the team.. Do we know who makes it outta Woodard, Davis and Smith?

Quote:Amelia said the game is on Channel 4.

Channel 4 said they were covering the hurricane.....thus the game was moved to 231.

Quote:Yeah he does..But so does Fowler..And Jack and Ramsey..We know they are gonna be on the team.. Do we know who makes it outta Woodard, Davis and Smith?

Knowing who will make the team does not mean we should keep them on the bench. They all need to play.

Woodard is on PUP. Davis is more likely to stay in Jacksonville than Smith.

Quote:Channel 4 said they were covering the hurricane.....thus the game was moved to 231.

Oh I did not realize another channel will show the game. At least you get to see it even though 231 is not HD.

Can someone do a play-by-play here for those who can't watch it?

Quote:Can someone do a play-by-play here for those who can't watch it?
If only the nfl had a website...

Why can't you watch it? Are your eyes broken?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 06:20 PM by irontrooper83.)

Wow, long list of players not playing tonight (from Mike Kaye twitter) :

Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Ramsey, Amukamara,Yeldon, House, Ivory,Cyprien, Gipson, Smith, Poz, Skuta, Fowler, AJ Cann, Parnell, Linder, Joeckel, Beachum, Odrick, J. Thomas, Jackson, Ngakoue, Hurns, Lewis, Miller. 

First game with the Jaguars for Sheldon Day.

A play by play?!

For the 4th preseason game? No.

Quote:A play by play?!

For the 4th preseason game? No.

Is anyone even watching it?!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016090151...ab=preview

They'll make it easy for you there ^ to follow along

Was really excited to see Henne in action tonight. Could use a good laugh right now. But, just saw that the game is not on in my area. Sad Anyone have a link?

Is it 35 minutes until kick off or 1 hour 35 minutes until kick off?....

I'm too lazy to look elsewhere.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Why can't you watch it? Are your eyes broken?

I don't get Comcast 231.

Quote:Is it 35 minutes until kick off or 1 hour 35 minutes until kick off?....

I'm too lazy to look elsewhere.

35 minutes

Quote:Wow, long list of players not playing tonight (from Mike Kaye twitter) :

Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Ramsey, Amukamara,Yeldon, House, Ivory,Cyprien, Gipson, Smith, Poz, Skuta, Fowler, AJ Cann, Parnell, Linder, Joeckel, Beachum, Odrick, J. Thomas, Jackson, Ngakoue, Hurns, Lewis, Miller. 

First game with the Jaguars for Sheldon Day.

Long list, but....

Offense: Greene and Benn should be fun to watch as well as (possibly) Denard/ Grant/Banyard.  

Bowman and Koyack will get some chances over the middle vs a scheme similar to the one they practice against. Might be cool to see. 

Defense: Jack, Day, Pullard, Ryan Davis, Holmes, Tripp, Wilson, Thompson, Colvin and Boddy-Calhoun will be worth watching. 

ST:  Just wanna see someone, anyone get to the returner quicker. But anyone who makes a positive impression on ST tonight could help themselves greatly. 

Channel 4 said they are going to split screen Hurricane Map the whole game. If you want full screen it's channel 4.2 or Comcast Channel 231

Quote:Channel 4 said they are going to split screen Hurricane Map the whole game. If you want full screen it's channel 4.2 or Comcast Channel 231

So people in Duval County will be able to watch every play. Good.