Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Organized Team Activities, 2023

Scheduled workouts/practices:

• Monday, May 22
  • Tuesday, May 23
  • Thursday, May 25
  • Tuesday, May 30
  • Wednesday, May 31
  • Friday, June 2
  • Monday, June 5
  • Tuesday, June 6
  • Wednesday, June 7
  • Thursday, June 8

The offseason program will conclude with a three-day mandatory minicamp from June 12-14.

Plenty of reports to be rolling in beginning tomorrow

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Things are starting to pick up.

This will be nice to have them all together. Any of those dates where contact is allowed?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Jaguars storylines to follow as the team gets set to start OTAs Monday (usatoday.com)

...The Jacksonville Jaguars are getting set to begin the team's first week of Organized Team Activities (OTAs) on Monday, May 22. This will be the first opportunity for new players to get on the field on a more active basis with the coaches as part of Phase Three of the NFL offseason program.

Phase Three will consist of the next four weeks of the program. Teams are permitted to conduct a total of 10 days of OTAs. No live contact is permitted, however, the team will be able to conduct 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11.

That means media will be on hand to watch some of the activities, getting a closer look at what this year's Jaguars team will look like ahead of training camp that is set to begin sometime in late July...

(05-21-2023, 09:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Jaguars storylines to follow as the team gets set to start OTAs Monday (usatoday.com)

...The Jacksonville Jaguars are getting set to begin the team's first week of Organized Team Activities (OTAs) on Monday, May 22. This will be the first opportunity for new players to get on the field on a more active basis with the coaches as part of Phase Three of the NFL offseason program.

Phase Three will consist of the next four weeks of the program. Teams are permitted to conduct a total of 10 days of OTAs. No live contact is permitted, however, the team will be able to conduct 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11.

That means media will be on hand to watch some of the activities, getting a closer look at what this year's Jaguars team will look like ahead of training camp that is set to begin sometime in late July...

Nice.  Something to hold us over...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

82 days until the first preseason game with the cowboys.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2023, 01:34 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ridley apparently had 2 amazing grabs today.

No videos but the beat reporters said they were really impressive.

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...93249?s=20

(05-22-2023, 04:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/1010XL/status/166069...67330?s=20

Love the no drop challenge by Doug
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Great to see.

Shipley mentioned Jordan Smith practicing today. I had forgotten all about him, and with good reason. He's played in two games since being drafted in 2021. 

Jordan Smith Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

(05-22-2023, 09:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Shipley mentioned Jordan Smith practicing today. I had forgotten all about him, and with good reason. He's played in two games since being drafted in 2021. 

Jordan Smith Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

We might have to watch some of his college highlights to remember anything about him.

From all the reports I have seen and read, Calvin Ridley is looking like he is very much the best WR we have. And since we have some really good ones in my opinion, Calvin Ridley must be really really good. Which could make things very interesting this season. I'm thinking of QB-WR combos like Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase. Maybe?

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 07:25 AM by imtheblkranger.)

(05-23-2023, 07:00 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: From all the reports I have seen and read, Calvin Ridley is looking like he is very much the best WR we have.  And since we have some really good ones in my opinion, Calvin Ridley must be really really good.  Which could make things very interesting this season.  I'm thinking of QB-WR combos like Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase.  Maybe?

Same, this is essentially what everyone was saying when the trade was made. Get Trevor his WR:

Allen: Diggs
Burrow:Chase
Hurts:Brown
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS