Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DeSantis to make it official on Twitter with Musk tonight

Wasn't this thing supposed to happen a t 6pm ET tonight?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-24-2023, 06:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wasn't this thing supposed to happen a t 6pm ET tonight?

Thought I missed couldn't get the Twitter spaces to work, but I've never used Twitter spaces before either.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

https://twitter.com/hyenakiller69/status...a-zKsZPEZA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

It's on now just tried it again

The announcement crashed the twitter servers. I was in the first Spaces when it went silent with almost 700k people in there. I’m on the second one now and they got the bugs worked out and there is almost 300k in there at the moment.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

[Image: Fw7OBLRWYAArpjS?format=jpg&name=medium]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2023, 07:23 PM by EricC85.)

Ron sounds great so far. Trump wishes he could articulate a message live this way

(05-24-2023, 07:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/hyenakiller69/status...a-zKsZPEZA

Best argument against DeSantis is he didnt wait his turn? Not all of us worship at the cult alter of Trump.

Ron's the only candidate talking about no social credit scores and standing against bank cartels trying to work around individual freedom

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. 

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1661...28423?s=20

(05-24-2023, 07:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/hyenakiller69/status...a-zKsZPEZA
What kind of loser posts his own tweet?!

Hahahahaha

*Tin-foil hat on*

Desantis and Trump are in cahoots, and Desantis' unlikeable persona is all for show, to make Trump look relatively a lot better

(05-25-2023, 02:16 AM)jaglyn Wrote: *Tin-foil hat on*

Desantis and Trump are in cahoots, and Desantis' unlikeable persona is all for show, to make Trump look relatively a lot better

The old shake N' bake slingshot technique.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(05-25-2023, 07:40 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 02:16 AM)jaglyn Wrote: *Tin-foil hat on*

The old shake N' bake slingshot technique.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

This is Trump's response to DeSantis' announcement:

"'Rob,' My Red Button is bigger, better, stronger, and is working (TRUTH!), yours does not! (per my conversation with Kim Jung Un, of North Korea, soon to become my friend!),"

Can someone tell me what the hell he is talking about?

(05-25-2023, 12:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: This is Trump's response to DeSantis' announcement: 

"'Rob,' My Red Button is bigger, better, stronger, and is working (TRUTH!), yours does not! (per my conversation with Kim Jung Un, of North Korea, soon to become my friend!),"

Can someone tell me what the hell he is talking about?

Seems to be a reference to Truth Social working better than Twitter?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I want to like DeSantis because I don't want Trump in office again. If he could shut his damn mouth and stay off social media Trump isn't so bad but that's not going to happen. 

I do like that DeSantis is pushing back against the trans crazies.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 05:50 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nah you're not going to manufacture scandals and attempt election interference in perpetuity and have me move off my candidate under the pretense of maybe you'll start playing nice. The "by any means necessary" crowd deserves another dose of him and given the path things are on very likely has it coming. Ron will have my full support in '28. This is just the politics of a primary. It gets ugly sometimes even within the same "team" even though Trump is more 3rd party usurper than specifically a Republican. It got ugly with Trump, Rubio and Cruz in 2016. It was ugly with Bush and McCain. They all played nice after or at least appeared to.

Ron will get my vote this go around if he wins the primary, but I don't see that happening. There's never been real excitement for a candidate on the right like there is and has been for Trump. Never seen anything like it in politics in my lifetime. There's just no way he's not the nominee. And don't put too much stock in general election polls this far out or even ever for that matter. If I got polled, I'd probably answer the opposite of how I feel just to [BLEEP] with their accuracy because they're so often used as a tool to "say" what a specific pollster wants them to say. Maybe others feel the same way, who knows.

If you're a never-Trumper on the right, Trump gave you 90% or more of what you wanted in policy... and "mean" tweets. If he wins the nomination, try to get out of your own way.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 06:43 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-25-2023, 05:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Nah you're not going to manufacture scandals and attempt election interference in perpetuity and have me move off my candidate under the pretense of maybe you'll start playing nice.  The "by any means necessary" crowd deserves another dose of him and given the path things are on very likely has it coming.  Ron will have my full support in '28.  This is just the politics of a primary.  It gets ugly sometimes even within the same "team" even though Trump is more 3rd party usurper than specifically a Republican.  It got ugly with Trump, Rubio and Cruz in 2016.  It was ugly with Bush and McCain.  They all played nice after or at least appeared to. 

Ron will get my vote this go around if he wins the primary, but I don't see that happening.  There's never been real excitement for a candidate on the right like there is and has been for Trump.  Never seen anything like it in politics in my lifetime.  There's just no way he's not the nominee.  And don't put too much stock in general election polls this far out or even ever for that matter.  If I got polled, I'd probably answer the opposite of how I feel just to [BLEEP] with their accuracy because they're so often used as a tool to "say" what a specific pollster wants them to say.  Maybe others feel the same way, who knows.

If you're a never-Trumper on the right, Trump gave you 90% or more of what you wanted in policy... and "mean" tweets.  If he wins the nomination, try to get out of your own way.

I never really cared about mean tweets.
Those were frequent, but I didn't care about them.
I cared about tweets that called for violations of the Constitution.  Those were less frequent, but very concerning.
And I cared about tweets and speeches calling for a mob to threaten Congress.
And I care about him continuing to say he won an election that he clearly lost.  People who are that deep in delusions about themselves do not belong in positions of power or trust.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 06:40 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

President Trump is beloved by millions and millions of Americans. Nobody outside Florida really knows anything about Ron DeSantis. Trump will define how DeSantis is viewed. Ron got suckered into running against Trump by washed up RINOS that hate Trump. That makes him a very stupid man.

Trump supporters are going NOWHERE. Ron lost the moment he thought of running against President Trump.

Sigh, what a damn shame.

(05-25-2023, 06:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 05:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Nah you're not going to manufacture scandals and attempt election interference in perpetuity and have me move off my candidate under the pretense of maybe you'll start playing nice.  The "by any means necessary" crowd deserves another dose of him and given the path things are on very likely has it coming.  Ron will have my full support in '28.  This is just the politics of a primary.  It gets ugly sometimes even within the same "team" even though Trump is more 3rd party usurper than specifically a Republican.  It got ugly with Trump, Rubio and Cruz in 2016.  It was ugly with Bush and McCain.  They all played nice after or at least appeared to. 

Ron will get my vote this go around if he wins the primary, but I don't see that happening.  There's never been real excitement for a candidate on the right like there is and has been for Trump.  Never seen anything like it in politics in my lifetime.  There's just no way he's not the nominee.  And don't put too much stock in general election polls this far out or even ever for that matter.  If I got polled, I'd probably answer the opposite of how I feel just to [BLEEP] with their accuracy because they're so often used as a tool to "say" what a specific pollster wants them to say.  Maybe others feel the same way, who knows.

If you're a never-Trumper on the right, Trump gave you 90% or more of what you wanted in policy... and "mean" tweets.  If he wins the nomination, try to get out of your own way.

I never really cared about mean tweets.
Those were frequent, but I didn't care about them.
I cared about tweets that called for violations of the Constitution.  Those were less frequent, but very concerning.
And I cared about tweets and speeches calling for a mob to threaten Congress.
And I care about him continuing to say he won an election that he clearly lost.  People who are that deep in delusions about themselves do not belong in positions of power or trust.

Your stance is well documented.  I wasn’t really thinking of you in the final sentence.