Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DeSantis to make it official on Twitter with Musk tonight

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 06:54 PM by mikesez.)

(05-25-2023, 06:43 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 06:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: I never really cared about mean tweets.
Those were frequent, but I didn't care about them.
I cared about tweets that called for violations of the Constitution.  Those were less frequent, but very concerning.
And I cared about tweets and speeches calling for a mob to threaten Congress.
And I care about him continuing to say he won an election that he clearly lost.  People who are that deep in delusions about themselves do not belong in positions of power or trust.

Your stance is well documented.  I wasn’t really thinking of you in the final sentence.

Why am I the only one around here, besides maybe EricC85, who thinks it's not OK to try to take over Congress with a mob?

Quote: If you're a never-Trumper on the right, Trump gave you 90% or more of what you wanted in policy...

And tried to literally end the Republic.
Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-25-2023, 06:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: President Trump is beloved by millions and millions of Americans. Nobody outside Florida really knows anything about Ron DeSantis. Trump will define how DeSantis is viewed. Ron got suckered into running against Trump by washed up RINOS that hate Trump. That makes him a very stupid man.

Trump supporters are going NOWHERE. Ron lost the moment he thought of running against President Trump.

Sigh, what a damn shame.

Rinos like Mike pence?  Donald Trump is responsible for the single greatest expansion of executive authority in the history of the country but Ron's down with RINOS while Trump is racing to the left of him on every issue?   Really?   

Trumps former border czar is backing desantis against Mr.  I didn't build the wall.  What's that tell you?  

Right now there's not a soul in this country that doesn't know Donald Trump.  Over the next 12 months the entire country is going to get to know Ron desantis.  Trumps lead can only erode as this thing goes on.  The more people have to actually consider the options this is at minimum a contest possibly a decisive win for desantis.  

As for getting suckered into something and shames....  

TRUMP WENT ALONG WITH BALLOT HARVESTING, AIL IN BALLOTS AND DROP BOXXES.  THATS AFTER HE HANDED THE COUNTRY OVER TO ANTHONY FAUCI.  there's a Real possibility that we'll never have a republican president again, but hey cheeto Jesus saves.

(05-25-2023, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 06:43 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Your stance is well documented.  I wasn’t really thinking of you in the final sentence.

Why am I the only one around here, besides maybe EricC85, who thinks it's not OK to try to take over Congress with a mob?

Quote:If you're a never-Trumper on the right, Trump gave you 90% or more of what you wanted in policy...

Because you're easily manipulated.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 10:13 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-25-2023, 10:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: Why am I the only one around here, besides maybe EricC85, who thinks it's not OK to try to take over Congress with a mob?

Live TV manipulated me?
Eric was literally there!
Real life events manipulated him? Is he easily manipulated too?

(05-25-2023, 08:37 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 06:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: President Trump is beloved by millions and millions of Americans. Nobody outside Florida really knows anything about Ron DeSantis. Trump will define how DeSantis is viewed. Ron got suckered into running against Trump by washed up RINOS that hate Trump. That makes him a very stupid man.

Trump supporters are going NOWHERE. Ron lost the moment he thought of running against President Trump.

Sigh, what a damn shame.

Rinos like Mike pence?  Donald Trump is responsible for the single greatest expansion of executive authority in the history of the country but Ron's down with RINOS while Trump is racing to the left of him on every issue?   Really?   

Trumps former border czar is backing desantis against Mr.  I didn't build the wall.  What's that tell you?  

Right now there's not a soul in this country that doesn't know Donald Trump.  Over the next 12 months the entire country is going to get to know Ron desantis.  Trumps lead can only erode as this thing goes on.  The more people have to actually consider the options this is at minimum a contest possibly a decisive win for desantis.  

As for getting suckered into something and shames....  

TRUMP WENT ALONG WITH BALLOT HARVESTING, AIL IN BALLOTS AND DROP BOXXES.  THATS AFTER HE HANDED THE COUNTRY OVER TO ANTHONY FAUCI.  there's a Real possibility that we'll never have a republican president again, but hey cheeto Jesus saves.

Amen and amen
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(05-25-2023, 10:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: Why am I the only one around here, besides maybe EricC85, who thinks it's not OK to try to take over Congress with a mob?

I was there on January 6th. I've said before it wasn't a mob looking to accomplish anything, it was a mostly peaceful rally with a ton of agitators spread throughout. Once trump said I'm walking with you to the capital which he was implying we could somehow make pence stop the official count it all changed. The agitators started to rowdy the crowd and it went down hill from there. 

The biggest thing that pissed me off was the hours he went silent and waited and waited to call for peace and order. That was the start of me moving away from trump.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I can’t wait to see the Republicans debates. If president Trump shows up, can’t wait to hear about governor, DeSantis and his personality transplant. I hope DeSantis starts to defend himself.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 06:45 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-25-2023, 06:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 05:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Nah you're not going to manufacture scandals and attempt election interference in perpetuity and have me move off my candidate under the pretense of maybe you'll start playing nice.  The "by any means necessary" crowd deserves another dose of him and given the path things are on very likely has it coming.  Ron will have my full support in '28.  This is just the politics of a primary.  It gets ugly sometimes even within the same "team" even though Trump is more 3rd party usurper than specifically a Republican.  It got ugly with Trump, Rubio and Cruz in 2016.  It was ugly with Bush and McCain.  They all played nice after or at least appeared to. 

Ron will get my vote this go around if he wins the primary, but I don't see that happening.  There's never been real excitement for a candidate on the right like there is and has been for Trump.  Never seen anything like it in politics in my lifetime.  There's just no way he's not the nominee.  And don't put too much stock in general election polls this far out or even ever for that matter.  If I got polled, I'd probably answer the opposite of how I feel just to [BLEEP] with their accuracy because they're so often used as a tool to "say" what a specific pollster wants them to say.  Maybe others feel the same way, who knows.

If you're a never-Trumper on the right, Trump gave you 90% or more of what you wanted in policy... and "mean" tweets.  If he wins the nomination, try to get out of your own way.

I never really cared about mean tweets.
I cared about tweets that called for violations of the Constitution.  Those were less frequent, but very concerning.
And I care about him continuing to say he won an election that he clearly lost.  People who are that deep in delusions about themselves do not belong in positions of power or trust.

I agree with all that, but as for the tweets, it just shows that he has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.  Plus the fact that if you listen to him, the guy is a moron.  Plus the lies that pour out of his mouth.  The "stolen election" lie is proof that he is willing to tear the country apart.  He only cares about himself.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 07:54 AM by Caldrac. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-26-2023, 06:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 06:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: I never really cared about mean tweets.

I agree with all that, but as for the tweets, it just shows that he has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.  Plus the fact that if you listen to him, the guy is a moron.  Plus the lies that pour out of his mouth.  The "stolen election" lie is proof that he is willing to tear the country apart.  He only cares about himself.

Honest question. For anybody really regarding the last election. Do you really think, that, Joe Biden was really the candidate that earned the most popular votes in United States history? To the tune of 81.2M votes in total? More turnout over the first black president in US history in Obama who had 65M and then 69M his respective runs? 

There was plenty of evidence to support nonsense being pulled back in 2020. With the mail-in ballots, people showing evidence of votes being thrown off to the side of the road, some people being restricted from voting, etc. Really? Joe [BLEEP] Biden? The most popular candidate ever? He may have questionable emotional maturity, and, he's had his [BLEEP] handed to him publicly more than any other president I can think of during my lifetime. Especially compared to the [BLEEP] the Clinton's, Bush's, Obama and Biden have been able to get away with. 

Talk about a family being dragged through the mud? How much hush-hush do we see in the MSM with Biden's [BLEEP] up background? Again, question. Do you really think those 81.2M votes were legitimate for Biden? There's no [BLEEP] way....

Covid created a perfect opportunity to create chaos. You mark my words man. I bet you something comes up AGAIN towards the end of this year and going early into next year that results in some type of [BLEEP] lockdown scenario, conveniently four years after it happened back in 2020. Not sure how many of you Uncle Sam Goody Goods need to see that this country is not the Democracy it used to be. One could argue it has not been the same since 1916 when Woodrow Wilson sold us out to the Central Banking System.

There's a Plutocracy that's been buying politicians out left and right. Half of these [BLEEP] get into office on bogus claims and promises that they cannot keep.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 07:53 AM by Lucky2Last.)

(05-25-2023, 10:10 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 10:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Because you're easily manipulated.

Live TV manipulated me?

Live TV? You mean of the 100's of thousands of people there, the selective footage that is designed to manufacture outrage? The same crews that would say it was a mostly peaceful protest if this happened the other way around? 

You literally believe this was an insurrection, even though nobody brought guns, they almost all went home of their own volition, and the police force let them in. I don't care if Eric was there. I respect his take on the matter, but there is PLENTY of evidence that this was allowed. Meanwhile, we have footage of capital police changing out of civilian clothes, saying they were undercover as ANTIFA, Ray Epps hasn't been prosecuted, and the only person that called for reinforcement of police was Trump, lol. Not only that, just to poke holes in Eric's account, the agitation began WHILE most people were still at Trump's rally. I have no doubt people were angry. Oh, and here's another shocker... Trump is inarticulate and narcissistic. 

Not an insurrection. If you still believe that you're easily manipulated.

(05-26-2023, 07:48 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 06:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I agree with all that, but as for the tweets, it just shows that he has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.  Plus the fact that if you listen to him, the guy is a moron.  Plus the lies that pour out of his mouth.  The "stolen election" lie is proof that he is willing to tear the country apart.  He only cares about himself.

Honest question. For anybody really regarding the last election. Do you really think, that, Joe Biden was really the candidate that earned the most popular votes in United States history? To the tune of 81.2M votes in total? More turnout over the first black president in US history in Obama who had 65M and then 69M his respective runs? 

There was plenty of evidence to support nonsense being pulled back in 2020. With the mail-in ballots, people showing evidence of votes being thrown off to the side of the road, some people being restricted from voting, etc. Really? Joe [BLEEP] Biden? The most popular candidate ever? He may have questionable emotional maturity, and, he's had his [BLEEP] handed to him publicly more than any other president I can think of during my lifetime. Especially compared to the [BLEEP] the Clinton's, Bush's, Obama and Biden have been able to get away with. 

Talk about a family being dragged through the mud? How much hush-hush do we see in the MSM with Biden's [BLEEP] up background? Again, question. Do you really think those 81.2M votes were legitimate for Biden? There's no [BLEEP] way....

These people who believe that are incapable of challenging their worldview, Caldrac. They can't even come to grips with the facts we KNOW. Our media, intelligence agencies, and politicians lied through their teeth and colluded to protect Joe Biden from his son's bad behavior while demagoguing Trump on completely fabricated charges. These people are STILL talking about Russian collusion. Even suggesting that Joe Biden is corrupt is hit with good ole' fashioned "conspiracy." You think there's going to question an election with shady numbers?

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 08:29 AM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-26-2023, 07:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 10:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: Live TV manipulated me?

Live TV? You mean of the 100's of thousands of people there, the selective footage that is designed to manufacture outrage? The same crews that would say it was a mostly peaceful protest if this happened the other way around? 

You literally believe this was an insurrection, even though nobody brought guns, they almost all went home of their own volition, and the police force let them in. I don't care if Eric was there. I respect his take on the matter, but there is PLENTY of evidence that this was allowed. Meanwhile, we have footage of capital police changing out of civilian clothes, saying they were undercover as ANTIFA, Ray Epps hasn't been prosecuted, and the only person that called for reinforcement of police was Trump, lol. Not only that, just to poke holes in Eric's account, the agitation began WHILE most people were still at Trump's rally. I have no doubt people were angry. Oh, and here's another shocker... Trump is inarticulate and narcissistic. 

(05-26-2023, 07:48 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Honest question. For anybody really regarding the last election. Do you really think, that, Joe Biden was really the candidate that earned the most popular votes in United States history? To the tune of 81.2M votes in total? More turnout over the first black president in US history in Obama who had 65M and then 69M his respective runs? 

These people who believe that are incapable of challenging their worldview, Caldrac. They can't even come to grips with the facts we KNOW. Our media, intelligence agencies, and politicians lied through their teeth and colluded to protect Joe Biden from his son's bad behavior while demagoguing Trump on completely fabricated charges. These people are STILL talking about Russian collusion. Even suggesting that Joe Biden is corrupt is hit with good ole' fashioned "conspiracy." You think there's going to question an election with shady numbers?

All of you MAGA apologists make this comparison and it's totally inane.  It was dumb when you first trotted it out and it's only gotten dumber.
We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump called for protestors to take of the state Capitol building in Seattle or Lansing.  We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump called for protestors to take over the federal courthouse in Portland or San Francisco.  We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump called for protestors to take over the US Capitol on January 5 2021 or January 7 2021.  
All of those would be bad situations, and it was bad when the progressives and liberals did those protests over the summer of 2020, but none of it was anywhere near the same level as what Trump actually did. The continuity of the US constitution, which is ongoing going back about 235 years, depends on US Congress peaceably assembling on the 6th of January after every year that is divisible by 4. Can you try to get that through your thick skull?

No, buddy. You're just a sucker. I have never been a Trump apologist. I just know the state has real power. You don't understand that. You're a faux intellectual that swallows every lie you're told. You're incapable of getting that through your thick skull, so you're settle for a false sense of superiority.

(05-26-2023, 08:23 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 07:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Live TV? You mean of the 100's of thousands of people there, the selective footage that is designed to manufacture outrage? The same crews that would say it was a mostly peaceful protest if this happened the other way around? 

All of you MAGA apologists make this comparison and it's totally inane.  It was dumb when you first trotted it out and it's only gotten dumber.
We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump called for protestors to take of the state Capitol building in Seattle or Lansing.  We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump called for protestors to take over the federal courthouse in Portland or San Francisco.  We wouldn't be having this conversation if Trump called for protestors to take over the US Capitol on January 5 2021 or January 7 2021.  
All of those would be bad situations, and it was bad when the progressives and liberals did those protests over the summer of 2020, but none of it was anywhere near the same level as what Trump actually did. The continuity of the US constitution, which is ongoing going back about 235 years, depends on US Congress peaceably assembling on the 6th of January after every year that is divisible by 4.  Can you try to get that through your thick skull?

For starters. Didn't vote for Trump. Secondly, two wrongs (or, in the political spectrum, multiple wrongs) do not make a right. Did it ever occur to you that maybe BOTH parties are full of [BLEEP]? That, BOTH parties are in on it and bump elbows at the same dinner tables and fundraisers and events? 

That's my biggest problem with this political nonsense in our country. We're not voting to better our country, we're not voting to better ourselves or our neighbor or the globe. We're voting in SPITE of each other, we're voting based on what THEY tell you. You can't trust [BLEEP] anymore no matter where you look. 

How many of those "82.2M" voters have buyer's remorse right now with Biden in office? How many of you have the actual stones to admit you voted for a bought and paid for career politician, that's sold us out every step of the way during his career and prior to his presidency? 

Are you all incapable of compartmentalizing any of these "leaders" issues? Or, is it, all or nothing? How much truth is actually there now? Because most of you can't tell your [BLEEP] from your elbow at this point and you just take the "facts" at face value because you wear a blue tie or somebody else wears a red tie. 

This is exactly what the Plutocracy wants. This is exactly why the Plutocracy continues to win year after year. This is exactly why Politicians talk a big game but never actually back it up. Say what you want about Trump. But, he was probably right in leaning towards an insurrection. At this point? This country needs it more than those ladies on The View need an enema to get the [BLEEP] out of their system that they like to spew to their moron millions, the idiot masses.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(05-26-2023, 08:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No, buddy. You're just a sucker. I have never been a Trump apologist. I just know the state has real power. You don't understand that. You're a faux intellectual that swallows every lie you're told. You're incapable of getting that through your thick skull, so you're settle for a false sense of superiority.

I literally just disputed a lie you told me.  So no, I don't swallow every lie I'm told.
As for me settling for a "false sense of superiority," a person knows much more about their own motives than the motives of others.  
In other words, you're clearly projecting with that.

(05-26-2023, 08:37 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 08:23 AM)mikesez Wrote: All of you MAGA apologists make this comparison and it's totally inane.  It was dumb when you first trotted it out and it's only gotten dumber.
All of those would be bad situations, and it was bad when the progressives and liberals did those protests over the summer of 2020, but none of it was anywhere near the same level as what Trump actually did. The continuity of the US constitution, which is ongoing going back about 235 years, depends on US Congress peaceably assembling on the 6th of January after every year that is divisible by 4.  Can you try to get that through your thick skull?

For starters. Didn't vote for Trump. Secondly, two wrongs (or, in the political spectrum, multiple wrongs) do not make a right. Did it ever occur to you that maybe BOTH parties are full of [BLEEP]? That, BOTH parties are in on it and bump elbows at the same dinner tables and fundraisers and events? 

That's my biggest problem with this political nonsense in our country. We're not voting to better our country, we're not voting to better ourselves or our neighbor or the globe. We're voting in SPITE of each other, we're voting based on what THEY tell you. You can't trust [BLEEP] anymore no matter where you look. 

How many of those "82.2M" voters have buyer's remorse right now with Biden in office? How many of you have the actual stones to admit you voted for a bought and paid for career politician, that's sold us out every step of the way during his career and prior to his presidency? 

Are you all incapable of compartmentalizing any of these "leaders" issues? Or, is it, all or nothing? How much truth is actually there now? Because most of you can't tell your [BLEEP] from your elbow at this point and you just take the "facts" at face value because you wear a blue tie or somebody else wears a red tie. 

This is exactly what the Plutocracy wants. This is exactly why the Plutocracy continues to win year after year. This is exactly why Politicians talk a big game but never actually back it up. Say what you want about Trump. But, he was probably right in leaning towards an insurrection. At this point? This country needs it more than those ladies on The View need an enema to get the [BLEEP] out of their system that they like to spew to their moron millions, the idiot masses.

Biden's performance in office has been, well, not great.  Far from ideal.
But we had a free and fair election on his watch last November, and all the winners are peacefully in office today.
After January 6 2021, I don't think Trump would have given us that.  You can take almost anything from me, but don't take my ability to vote you out of office.  It's every bit as serious as taking my guns.  The ballot box and the bullet box have equal importance.
And yes I do think over 80 million people voted for Biden.  Faking that many votes in that many states is not possible.  Do many of those people have regrets now? Of course.  That's why we're going to vote again next year.

(05-26-2023, 08:45 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 08:37 AM)Caldrac Wrote: For starters. Didn't vote for Trump. Secondly, two wrongs (or, in the political spectrum, multiple wrongs) do not make a right. Did it ever occur to you that maybe BOTH parties are full of [BLEEP]? That, BOTH parties are in on it and bump elbows at the same dinner tables and fundraisers and events? 

Biden's performance in office has been, well, not great.  Far from ideal.
But we had a free and fair election on his watch last November, and all the winners are peacefully in office today.
After January 6 2021, I don't think Trump would have given us that.  You can take almost anything from me, but don't take my ability to vote you out of office.  It's every bit as serious as taking my guns.  The ballot box and the bullet box have equal importance.
And yes I do think over 80 million people voted for Biden.  Faking that many votes in that many states is not possible.  Do many of those people have regrets now? Of course.  That's why we're going to vote again next year.

"Faking that many votes in that many states is not possible". 

[Image: R.0f7c3297c66b5737ca835fc19f4b016e?rik=F...ImgRaw&r=0]

'Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet (nbcnews.com)

US election fact check: The voting dead? – DW – 11/10/2020

So, it's not possible for votes to be falsified and accumulated. Yet, there was Russian collusion when Trump ran in 2016 and it resulted in him stealing the election from Clinton? (Which, she probably stole the primary from Sanders that year, that whole blackeye thing was interesting along with his endorsement he said he would never give her).

(05-26-2023, 09:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 08:45 AM)mikesez Wrote: Biden's performance in office has been, well, not great.  Far from ideal.

"Faking that many votes in that many states is not possible". 

'Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet (nbcnews.com)

So, it's not possible for votes to be falsified and accumulated. Yet, there was Russian collusion when Trump ran in 2016 and it resulted in him stealing the election from Clinton? (Which, she probably stole the primary from Sanders that year, that whole blackeye thing was interesting along with his endorsement he said he would never give her).

It is possible for votes to be falsified and accumulated.  But if anyone did that, at the scale necessary to change the winner from Trump to Biden, there would be a huge evidence trail all around.  Every other block would have somebody saying, "hey, it says my dad voted, but my dad died the year before," and similar stories.

As for 2016, yes, the Russians made multiple attempts to collude with Trump Sr..  Both Manafort and Trump Jr. were very unscrupulous as they responded to these attempts.  However, in the end, the Trump campaign never actually crossed the line.  They were at the coffeeshop with the whore, but they left separately.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2023, 09:30 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-26-2023, 09:19 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 09:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: "Faking that many votes in that many states is not possible". 

It is possible for votes to be falsified and accumulated.  But if anyone did that, at the scale necessary to change the winner from Trump to Biden, there would be a huge evidence trail all around.  Every other block would have somebody saying, "hey, it says my dad voted, but my dad died the year before," and similar stories.

As for 2016, yes, the Russians made multiple attempts to collude with Trump Sr..  Both Manafort and Trump Jr. were very unscrupulous as they responded to these attempts.  However, in the end, the Trump campaign never actually crossed the line.  They were at the coffeeshop with the whore, but they left separately.

You don't think Covid, having resulted in a never before seen level of lockdowns, confusion, chaos and the overstepping of the Government on people's rights didn't have maybe a little effect on votes being potentially falsified or accumulated on a much, much larger scale? 

There was evidence all around. MSM and Social Networking Sites did everything in it's power to keep it severely hush-hush and under wraps. There was plenty of people going live, posting and [BLEEP] and complaining about shady practices, odd voting patterns, paper trails of votes gone missing or found on the side of the road, people being blocked or denied entrance to voting locations, etc. 

So, again, the double standards. If one party can do it, so can the other. It's a two way street with a two party [BLEEP] being backed by one global, plutocracy trying to [BLEEP] us, the people, several times over and then some. FaceBook, Twitter, etc. Alot of those platforms got into a ton of [BLEEP] about voting misinformation and limiting people's voices to speak out about said corruption. It still has a lasting effect today. Now if you share anything, openly on your feed or even privately in messages that seems "controversial" or against the mainstream narrative? You get flagged by a "fact checker".

(05-26-2023, 09:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 09:19 AM)mikesez Wrote: It is possible for votes to be falsified and accumulated.  But if anyone did that, at the scale necessary to change the winner from Trump to Biden, there would be a huge evidence trail all around.  Every other block would have somebody saying, "hey, it says my dad voted, but my dad died the year before," and similar stories.

You don't think Covid, having resulted in a never before seen level of lockdowns, confusion, chaos and the overstepping of the Government on people's rights didn't have maybe a little effect on votes being potentially falsified or accumulated on a much, much larger scale? 

There was evidence all around. MSM and Social Networking Sites did everything in it's power to keep it severely hush-hush and under wraps. There was plenty of people going live, posting and [BLEEP] and complaining about shady practices, odd voting patterns, paper trails of votes gone missing or found on the side of the road, people being blocked or denied entrance to voting locations, etc. 

So, again, the double standards. If one party can do it, so can the other. It's a two way street with a two party [BLEEP] being backed by one global, plutocracy trying to [BLEEP] us, the people, several times over and then some. FaceBook, Twitter, etc. Alot of those platforms got into a ton of [BLEEP] about voting misinformation and limiting people's voices to speak out about said corruption. It still has a lasting effect today. Now if you share anything, openly on your feed or even privately in messages that seems "controversial" or against the mainstream narrative? You get flagged by a "fact checker".

Do you not remember the nearly $1 billion Fox News had to pay out as a result of saying all the things you mention above? 
If they had been able to show reasonable evidence that these things were true, they wouldn't have had to pay.
Was the judge "in on it"? 
Was some billionaire somewhere secretly providing these funds and they're "in on it" too?

(05-26-2023, 09:58 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 09:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: You don't think Covid, having resulted in a never before seen level of lockdowns, confusion, chaos and the overstepping of the Government on people's rights didn't have maybe a little effect on votes being potentially falsified or accumulated on a much, much larger scale? 

Do you not remember the nearly $1 billion Fox News had to pay out as a result of saying all the things you mention above? 
If they had been able to show reasonable evidence that these things were true, they wouldn't have had to pay.
Was the judge "in on it"? 
Was some billionaire somewhere secretly providing these funds and they're "in on it" too?
All the world's a stage.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk