Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DeSantis to make it official on Twitter with Musk tonight

(05-31-2023, 06:56 AM)copycat Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 06:49 AM)mikesez Wrote: My post want about Trump any more than yours was. My post was also about the FBI mainly.

Then I pivoted to point out that your ears are stopped up, preventing you from taking in any negative information about Trump, and you say I'm spiraling out of control.  This proves my point.  Instead of trying to attack my logic, you just attack me for presenting it to you.

You make me laugh, what logic?  The topic at hand is our alphabet agencies are out of control.  I offered an example and invoked a certain former presidents name and you got side tracked over that trigger name.  Let me try a different example, did Obama weaponize the IRS to go after certain conservative groups while he occupied the White House?  Did the FBI have sufficient evidence to have Hillary Clinton prosecuted over the aforementioned email scandal?

The IRS under Obama went after certain political groups that were filing with the IRS as charities.  And it worked.  That type of thing was rampant in the early 2010s and is now less so.

I do not know if the FBI had enough evidence to prosecute Hillary Clinton.  I suspect they did.  I remember them saying that they couldn't prove Hillary knew what she was doing was illegal.  That might be true, but, it shouldn't have mattered.  Hillary did what she did deliberately and openly and it could have allowed classified info to get into the wrong hands.  I don't know exactly how those statutes are written, but typically ignorance of the law is no excuse and she should have been prosecuted and punished with a fine.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn good speech by DeSantis this morning in Iowa.. I'm diggin what he's throwin down..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-31-2023, 09:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 06:56 AM)copycat Wrote: You make me laugh, what logic?  The topic at hand is our alphabet agencies are out of control.  I offered an example and invoked a certain former presidents name and you got side tracked over that trigger name.  Let me try a different example, did Obama weaponize the IRS to go after certain conservative groups while he occupied the White House?  Did the FBI have sufficient evidence to have Hillary Clinton prosecuted over the aforementioned email scandal?

The IRS under Obama went after certain political groups that were filing with the IRS as charities.  And it worked.  That type of thing was rampant in the early 2010s and is now less so.

I do not know if the FBI had enough evidence to prosecute Hillary Clinton.  I suspect they did.  I remember them saying that they couldn't prove Hillary knew what she was doing was illegal.  That might be true, but, it shouldn't have mattered.  Hillary did what she did deliberately and openly and it could have allowed classified info to get into the wrong hands.  I don't know exactly how those statutes are written, but typically ignorance of the law is no excuse and she should have been prosecuted and punished with a fine.

I use to love the Clinton's back in the 90's. Until I learned the truth.

Hillary Clinton is a lying fraudster. If she won the election she may have put us in a direct war with Russia. She should be in Jail. 

Billy Clinton was busy putting cigars in odd places. Billy also seems to be an Epstein Island regular. His administration is responsible for so many jobs going overseas.