Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ceiling and floor

Quote:Is MissJagsFanatic a bot? Or a real person?
She's a disabled middle aged woman who lives with her mom and her mom pays for the cable.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:She's a disabled middle aged woman who lives with her mom and her mom pays for the cable.

I am only 39.

Quote:I am only 39.
In cat years?

Quote:In cat years?

LOL No in human years. I am a young lady.

Quote:I get it but he's going to have a direct influence on the team's record.

I have a hard time picturing Gus coaching this team to better than 7-9 with the floor being 4-12.
Not necessarily disagreeing, just clarifying what was the source of the panty bunch. 

If we're 7-9 that would be a big dissapointment and he'll certainly be gone. Shame too as the offense is humming and we've drafted with HIS defense in mind for the last bunch of years. 

So what age is officially considered middle-aged?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 04:18 PM by Predator_NFLFans.)

Quote: we've drafted with HIS defense in mind for the last bunch of years.

Luckily, the ones we have drafted have versatility (Jack, Fowler, Ramsey, maybe Day).
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 04:16 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:LOL No in human years. I am a young lady.

Quote:So what age is officially considered middle-aged?

My wife referred to me as 'middle aged' yesterday..

I'm 31, and bitterly disappointed in her.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Average life expectancy for females in the U.S. in 2012 was 78. The middle of 78 would be.....39.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Luckily, the ones we have drafted have versatility (Jack, Fowler, Ramsey, maybe Day).

That is not luck. It is called smart drafting.

What about Yannick?

Quote:Average life expectancy for females in the U.S. in 2012 was 78. The middle of 78 would be.....39.

So roughly "young" is from birth to around 26, "middle aged" is from around 27 to 51 and "old age" is from around 52 to 78 correct?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:So roughly "young" is from birth to around 26, "middle aged" is from around 27 to 51 and "old age" is from around 52 to 78 correct?

Old age is 60 and up.

I'd subscribe to that.

Quote:So roughly "young" is from birth to around 26, "middle aged" is from around 27 to 51 and "old age" is from around 52 to 78 correct?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:That is not luck. It is called smart drafting.

What about Yannick?

We do not have Luck. He plays for the Colts.

I can do it too.
No commercial messages in sigs

Age is but a number.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 06:47 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Ceiling: Ben and Jerry's

Floor: Sherbet

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Ceiling: Ben and Jerry's

Floor: Sherbet

There is a Ben and Jerry's in Jacksonville?

Quote:There is a Ben and Jerry's in Jacksonville?

Is there an actual restaurant or store by that name, JW? I've only known it to be a brand of ice cream.

There are Ben and Jerry's stores as well...

DUUUUVVVVAAAAALLLLLL!

Quote:There are Ben and Jerry's stores as well...

Interesting, I've never seen one before. I'll have to Google it.