Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars "Pride" Support

(06-24-2023, 09:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 09:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Again... the problem isn't trans... it's the push to normalize it to children. I think if you just got rid of the early surgeries and put an age limit on adult content from the trans community, 99% of this issue goes away.

So you don't think someone prancing around, lying to people, claiming to be something that they're not, is the problem?

Yeah, I disagree there. It's 100% a mental illness..

Doesn't the Q alone signify an underlying mental problem, perhaps even more strongly than the T?  What "identity" will the next letter represent?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-26-2023, 08:21 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 09:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So you don't think someone prancing around, lying to people, claiming to be something that they're not, is the problem?

Yeah, I disagree there. It's 100% a mental illness..

Doesn't the Q alone signify an underlying mental problem, perhaps even more strongly than the T?  What "identity" will the next letter represent?

It's currently 2SLGBTA+, so who knows? The catch all term is Queer, but some Queer groups don't like other Queer groups and every little princess has to have a special category for he/she/ze/zhe/they/them/zhem/it so we'll likely end up with something that looks like the cat is napping on the keyboard before we're through. Personally I think it's funny that the L's lost their spot as the first letter in the Alphabet Label Game. Even gay women aren't good enough to not ultimately be supplanted by a group of men.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-26-2023, 08:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:21 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Doesn't the Q alone signify an underlying mental problem, perhaps even more strongly than the T?  What "identity" will the next letter represent?

It's currently 2SLGBTA+, so who knows? The catch all term is Queer, but some Queer groups don't like other Queer groups and every little princess has to have a special category for he/she/ze/zhe/they/them/zhem/it so we'll likely end up with something that looks like the cat is napping on the keyboard before we're through. Personally I think it's funny that the L's lost their spot as the first letter in the Alphabet Label Game. Even gay women aren't good enough to not ultimately be supplanted by a group of men.

Sheesh. 

This aspect is maddening - even to someone who wants to be supportive on some level. 
For the love of Liberace, can y'all just adopt an over-arching term with fewer than 4 syllables??

Because they all want to be a special category of need. This provides some insight. 

https://youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o

Unfortunately, it's not really worth of initiating a march at the stadium with our pitchforks. Guess I'll just have to wait for another opportunity like when they transition the pools to safe spaces under the future stadium renovation designs.

I just sit back and watch the fight with a big bucket of popcorn..

SlapFightFest 2023
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-26-2023, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's currently 2SLGBTA+, so who knows? The catch all term is Queer, but some Queer groups don't like other Queer groups and every little princess has to have a special category for he/she/ze/zhe/they/them/zhem/it so we'll likely end up with something that looks like the cat is napping on the keyboard before we're through. Personally I think it's funny that the L's lost their spot as the first letter in the Alphabet Label Game. Even gay women aren't good enough to not ultimately be supplanted by a group of men.

Sheesh. 

This aspect is maddening - even to someone who wants to be supportive on some level. 
For the love of Liberace, can y'all just adopt an over-arching term with fewer than 4 syllables??

Shoot, I'm behind the times again. It's now 2SLGBTQIA+ for those playing along at home.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-26-2023, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Sheesh. 

Shoot, I'm behind the times again. It's now 2SLGBTQIA+ for those playing along at home.

I'm pretty sure you're missing a few letters by now, but it's cool.. It's a living, breathing acronym..

The heck does the 2S stand for?

(06-26-2023, 07:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The heck does the 2S stand for?

Two spirits.  This accommodates the understanding in some native American communities that some of the people we broadly call queer actually have a male spirit and a female spirit in them, with one sometimes taking prominence over the other, but neither totally dominating their identity.

Wait til they decide their words have to accommodate pacific Islanders too.  On many pacific islands queer males are labeled as a third gender.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-26-2023, 08:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Two spirits.  This accommodates the understanding in some native American communities that some of the people we broadly call queer actually have a male spirit and a female spirit in them, with one sometimes taking prominence over the other, but neither totally dominating their identity.

Wait til they decide their words have to accommodate pacific Islanders too.  On many pacific islands queer males are labeled as a third gender.

Interesting, I don’t care what an adult does, but they just won’t leave the kids alone. Why won’t they just let kids be kids? Why crush and piss all over their innocence with perversion?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2023, 08:37 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-26-2023, 08:18 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Two spirits.  This accommodates the understanding in some native American communities that some of the people we broadly call queer actually have a male spirit and a female spirit in them, with one sometimes taking prominence over the other, but neither totally dominating their identity.

Interesting, I don’t care what an adult does, but they just won’t leave the kids alone. Why won’t they just let kids be kids? Why crush and piss all over their innocence with perversion?

Their "pride" won't let them.

Take the "i".  The "i" is for intersex. Intersex is the only one of the letters that actually refers to an anatomical reality.  These are people whose genes, genitals, gonads, are in between or mixed up between normal male and normal female expression.  They literally were born that way.  Choosing a gender isn't optional for them and their families.  They literally have to choose it because their anatomy didn't choose it.  So they definitely deserve some affirmation and understanding from all of us.  But they're also disabled.  No one should want to be like them, anymore than anyone should want to be born without a hand or foot.  There is literally no reason why they should have "pride" about their situation. 

I can totally sign up for the idea that just like there are these anatomical intersex conditions, there are also the mental conditions that correspond to all of the other letters.  And these also that deserve respect and accommodation.  But stop saying you're proud of it! Stop evangelizing it! It is a defect.

(06-26-2023, 08:18 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Two spirits.  This accommodates the understanding in some native American communities that some of the people we broadly call queer actually have a male spirit and a female spirit in them, with one sometimes taking prominence over the other, but neither totally dominating their identity.

They can't reproduce, they can only recruit.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2023, 08:58 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-26-2023, 08:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:18 PM)Ronster Wrote: Interesting, I don’t care what an adult does, but they just won’t leave the kids alone. Why won’t they just let kids be kids? Why crush and piss all over their innocence with perversion?

They can't reproduce, they can only recruit.

I think that oversimplifies it.  Queerness has appeared spontaneously, repeatedly in history, across every human culture.
This child drag show stuff is just an overcorrection from their fight for acceptance.
But we do have to fight it because there are some children who would live straight lives if not for queer messaging.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2023, 11:31 PM by Khan Artist.)

(06-24-2023, 07:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 07:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: Not everything Dave Chapelle says is true.
Polling repeatedly shows that homosexuals are more accepting or tolerant of trans individuals than the general public.  However no one really fully accepts trans.

I never knew Chapelle said that.. And if you actually gotten on Twitter and seen all of the conversations had between the sub groups, you would see it as well.

They're upset because they think the trans are giving them a bad name. One apple spoils the bunch, sorta thing.

Ah yes, I'm certain you're the mouthpiece of gay Twitter.

(06-26-2023, 08:58 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They can't reproduce, they can only recruit.

I think that oversimplifies it.  Queerness has appeared spontaneously, repeatedly in history, across every human culture.
This child drag show stuff is just an overcorrection from their fight for acceptance.
But we do have to fight it because there are some children who would live straight lives if not for queer messaging.

Interesting, because years of straight messaging didn't seem to keep people from being gay.  How curious.

(06-26-2023, 11:26 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 07:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I never knew Chapelle said that.. And if you actually gotten on Twitter and seen all of the conversations had between the sub groups, you would see it as well.

They're upset because they think the trans are giving them a bad name. One apple spoils the bunch, sorta thing.

(06-26-2023, 08:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: I think that oversimplifies it.  Queerness has appeared spontaneously, repeatedly in history, across every human culture.

Interesting, because years of straight messaging didn't seem to keep people from being gay.  How curious.

Hmmmmm.. Sore subject for this one.

So what letter do you represent?

And I'm just saying what I've been reading.

(06-26-2023, 11:26 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 07:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I never knew Chapelle said that.. And if you actually gotten on Twitter and seen all of the conversations had between the sub groups, you would see it as well.

(06-26-2023, 08:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: I think that oversimplifies it.  Queerness has appeared spontaneously, repeatedly in history, across every human culture.

That's not what I said.  There are always people who will be queer no matter what, along with the majority of people who will be straight no matter what.  Their queerness could be expressed different ways (third gender, two spirits, drag queen, etc) depending on the culture they're in, but it's still queer, and there's no changing it.
What I said is there is a group of people who are only a little queer, who society can steer towards behaving just like any other straight person.

(06-24-2023, 09:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Again... the problem isn't trans... it's the push to normalize it to children. I think if you just got rid of the early surgeries and put an age limit on adult content from the trans community, 99% of this issue goes away.

This. Somehow, someway, this gets washed out beneath the tides in the argument. Nobody cares if you're gay. Nobody cares if you're transgender. Nobody cares if you like to cross dress or pretend to be a female on Monday's and a male on Friday's and on whacky Wednesday's you can be both in 3 - 4 hour intervals. 

Nobody genuinely cares about all of that. It's the youth of the nation here that's been targeted and it's the parents, grandparents and people who have been abused that are pushing back on this being normalized. Have your month of pride. Have your moment in the sun. Enjoy your laws and freedoms here that you honestly would not [BLEEP] have outside of most Westernized Countries. Because, that's the cold, hard reality of it all. 

None of this [BLEEP] we see here and acceptance here is even up for debate in parts of South America, Africa, the Middle East and Far East Regions of Europe and Asia (Except, you know, the ladyboy places, which, you do you boo, no judgement here). Just stay the [BLEEP] away from the kids. Doesn't help when pedophiles are sneaking through in drag and reading to our kids in public schools. Just throwing that out there...
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Two [BLEEP] Holes.  It's for males who prefer to do 2 males at a time.

(06-27-2023, 01:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Two [BLEEP] Holes.  It's for males who prefer to do 2 males at a time.

Ah, I was thinking it was more for when FSG and Winger team up around here.