Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars "Pride" Support

(06-26-2023, 08:36 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 08:18 PM)Ronster Wrote: Interesting, I don’t care what an adult does, but they just won’t leave the kids alone. Why won’t they just let kids be kids? Why crush and piss all over their innocence with perversion?

Their "pride" won't let them.

Take the "i".  The "i" is for intersex. Intersex is the only one of the letters that actually refers to an anatomical reality.  These are people whose genes, genitals, gonads, are in between or mixed up between normal male and normal female expression.  They literally were born that way.  Choosing a gender isn't optional for them and their families.  They literally have to choose it because their anatomy didn't choose it.  So they definitely deserve some affirmation and understanding from all of us.  But they're also disabled.  No one should want to be like them, anymore than anyone should want to be born without a hand or foot.  There is literally no reason why they should have "pride" about their situation. 

I can totally sign up for the idea that just like there are these anatomical intersex conditions, there are also the mental conditions that correspond to all of the other letters.  And these also that deserve respect and accommodation.  But stop saying you're proud of it! Stop evangelizing it! It is a defect.

As i've stated before many times in these forums, "i" is the only valid case of biological sexual confusion. Everyone else is living in mental/psychological/spiritual fantasyland.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-27-2023, 02:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 01:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Two [BLEEP] Holes.  It's for males who prefer to do 2 males at a time.

Ah, I was thinking it was more for when FSG and Winger team up around here.

Speaking of which, we haven't been paid yet..

Don't make me call A Pimp Named Slickback.. You don't want dat smoke..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-27-2023, 02:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 01:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Two [BLEEP] Holes.  It's for males who prefer to do 2 males at a time.

Ah, I was thinking it was more for when FSG and Winger team up around here.

I really can't do that anymore. I mean, I've got a strong stomach, but the stuff he was doing to you...that's the stuff of nightmares. I've never seen anyone put a spin on rubber pants, a high powered floor buffer, and zap it bug light the way he was doing that to you. Once he started throwing in the cat litter and chocolate pudding it was just too much for me. I'll have to pass from here on out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-27-2023, 03:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 02:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: Ah, I was thinking it was more for when FSG and Winger team up around here.

I really can't do that anymore. I mean, I've got a strong stomach, but the stuff he was doing to you...that's the stuff of nightmares. I've never seen anyone put a spin on rubber pants, a high powered floor buffer, and zap it bug light the way he was doing that to you. Once he started throwing in the cat litter and chocolate pudding it was just too much for me. I'll have to pass from here on out.

I've always thought our one on one sessions were better too.  The problem is, Winger really wants you around for his sessions.  I don't understand why, but I think you'll agree that he needs therapy at least as much as you do, if not more.
And that wasn't pudding.  Winger's needs are unusual, even for me.  For you, yes, we will stick to more typical stuff.  Speaking of which, I found a new bridle that may fit your mouth better, but we'll need to go back to using hand signals instead of safe words.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-27-2023, 04:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 03:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I really can't do that anymore. I mean, I've got a strong stomach, but the stuff he was doing to you...that's the stuff of nightmares. I've never seen anyone put a spin on rubber pants, a high powered floor buffer, and zap it bug light the way he was doing that to you. Once he started throwing in the cat litter and chocolate pudding it was just too much for me. I'll have to pass from here on out.

I've always thought our one on one sessions were better too.  The problem is, Winger really wants you around for his sessions.  I don't understand why, but I think you'll agree that he needs therapy at least as much as you do, if not more.
And that wasn't pudding.  Winger's needs are unusual, even for me.  For you, yes, we will stick to more typical stuff.  Speaking of which, I found a new bridle that may fit your mouth better, but we'll need to go back to using hand signals instead of safe words.

I see that the mask is causing you some confusion. I'm not the bridle guy, I'm afraid of horses; that session where called me Roy Rogers and made me use the apples, and the saddle, and call you Trigger was just too much there too. I swear, you two have deliciously ruined so many things for me; some, like that Dale Evans fringed coat with the tassels, will just never be the same.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2023, 04:41 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-27-2023, 04:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 04:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: I've always thought our one on one sessions were better too.  The problem is, Winger really wants you around for his sessions.  I don't understand why, but I think you'll agree that he needs therapy at least as much as you do, if not more.

I see that the mask is causing you some confusion. I'm not the bridle guy, I'm afraid of horses; that session where called me Roy Rogers and made me use the apples, and the saddle, and call you Trigger was just too much there too. I swear, you two have deliciously ruined so many things for me; some, like that Dale Evans fringed coat with the tassels, will just never be the same.

Aww, but it looked so good on you!

(06-27-2023, 04:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 03:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I really can't do that anymore. I mean, I've got a strong stomach, but the stuff he was doing to you...that's the stuff of nightmares. I've never seen anyone put a spin on rubber pants, a high powered floor buffer, and zap it bug light the way he was doing that to you. Once he started throwing in the cat litter and chocolate pudding it was just too much for me. I'll have to pass from here on out.

There are no safe words.. You're in for the long haul, dude. And of course there has to be 3.. Someone needs to video tape it. Makes a great Christmas gift for your loved ones.

(06-27-2023, 06:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 04:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: I've always thought our one on one sessions were better too.  The problem is, Winger really wants you around for his sessions.  I don't understand why, but I think you'll agree that he needs therapy at least as much as you do, if not more.

There are no safe words.. You're in for the long haul, dude. And of course there has to be 3.. Someone needs to video tape it. Makes a great Christmas gift for your loved ones.

You couldn't show them anything they don't already know.  Those tapes are for you.  Which is fine, but the therapy is better if you can be honest with yourself.

(06-27-2023, 04:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 04:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:  I see that the mask is causing you some confusion. I'm not the bridle guy, I'm afraid of horses; that session where called me Roy Rogers and made me use the apples, and the saddle, and call you Trigger was just too much there too. I swear, you two have deliciously ruined so many things for me; some, like that Dale Evans fringed coat with the tassels, will just never be the same.

Aww, but it looked so good on you!

There you go again.

(06-27-2023, 06:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 04:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: Aww, but it looked so good on you!

There you go again.

It stops when you stop.  There is no insult you can give that is too low for me to dig under and redirect to you.

So what do you think of the Jacksonville Jaguars doing "pride month" social media posts?

(06-27-2023, 07:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 06:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There you go again.

It stops when you stop.  There is no insult you can give that is too low for me to dig under and redirect to you.

So what do you think of the Jacksonville Jaguars doing "pride month" social media posts?

No, no, no...I meant "there you go again, your memory is fuzzy" I was Roy Rogers, you were "Things I rode for $200" Alex.

Here's an interesting article on the subject:

https://www.thefp.com/p/boring-old-gay-m...a-at-pride

"Is this so surprising? If the gay activism I grew up with was about securing equal rights, LGBTQ+ activism looks more like a cultural project aimed at reforming our ideas about gender and sexuality. It also doesn’t seem to be able to help itself from looking absurd: according to Google, we’re now a community that can be described as LGBTQQIP2SAA. Hell, that makes me want to cancel gay marriage. "

(06-28-2023, 06:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Here's an interesting article on the subject:

"Is this so surprising? If the gay activism I grew up with was about securing equal rights, LGBTQ+ activism looks more like a cultural project aimed at reforming our ideas about gender and sexuality. It also doesn’t seem to be able to help itself from looking absurd: according to Google, we’re now a community that can be described as LGBTQQIP2SAA. Hell, that makes me want to cancel gay marriage. "

Isn’t that what Winger is saying albeit in a much less eloquent way.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2023, 08:51 AM by mikesez.)

(06-27-2023, 11:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 07:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: It stops when you stop.  There is no insult you can give that is too low for me to dig under and redirect to you.

No, no, no...I meant "there you go again, your memory is fuzzy" I was Roy Rogers, you were "Things I rode for $200" Alex.

It's Mayim now, and the price has been more than $200 for many years.  Don't worry, your wife has been making up the difference.

(06-28-2023, 06:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Here's an interesting article on the subject:

The thing that disturbs me is I remember being 10 and 11 years old.  I did not have sexual feelings yet.  But I was very distrusting of girls and only wanted to be friends with other boys.  With all of the rush and over-affirmation that some of these coastal parents are putting on kids, I wonder if 10 or 11 year old me would have gone from "I like to sleep over at my friend's house and eat pizza and watch star wars VHS tapes all night" to "I am gay and this is my boyfriend."

I was kind of hoping we could extend Pride Month for an additional 2 days so we could celebrate it over the 4-day weekend. The entire red, white, and blue thing is kind of getting old and really needs a spark of rainbow colors .... I'm sure it's only a matter of time !!!

(06-28-2023, 01:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I was kind of hoping we could extend Pride Month for an additional 2 days so we could celebrate it over the 4-day weekend.  The entire red, white, and blue thing is kind of getting old and really needs a spark of rainbow colors .... I'm sure it's only a matter of time !!!

Pink, cream and aqua?

Let’s face it, humans are freaks when it comes to sex. Everyone has a kink, everyone has at least a little freak in em. To that I say, do you, whatever floats your boat, JIST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT Of IT….

Oh yes, Ronster the Monster has his kinks as well and NO I’m not telling you. lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-28-2023, 04:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: Let’s face it, humans are freaks when it comes to sex. Everyone has a kink, everyone has at least a little freak in em. To that I say, do you, whatever floats your boat, JIST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT Of IT….

Oh yes, Ronster the Monster has his kinks as well and NO I’m not telling you. lol

We are freaks, yes, though there are worse freaks.  Ducks and bonobos, to name two.

As for you, I have heard things from my colleagues.  Dont worry though. No worse than what FSG puts me through.

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2023, 06:07 PM by Ronster.)

(06-28-2023, 05:59 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 04:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: Let’s face it, humans are freaks when it comes to sex. Everyone has a kink, everyone has at least a little freak in em. To that I say, do you, whatever floats your boat, JIST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT Of IT….

We are freaks, yes, though there are worse freaks.  Ducks and bonobos, to name two.

As for you, I have heard things from my colleagues.  Dont worry though. No worse than what FSG puts me through.

One could only hazard to imagine what you’re into. Good Lord, my brain, my eyes, MY BRAAAIN again…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-28-2023, 06:06 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 05:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: We are freaks, yes, though there are worse freaks.  Ducks and bonobos, to name two.

One could only hazard to imagine what you’re into. Good Lord, my brain, my eyes, MY BRAAAIN again…

In my line of work, it's less about what you're in to, and more about what you're up for.   It's why FSG keeps coming back.