Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars "Pride" Support

I bet it rhymes with legging.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think it’s adorable how you guys have all reached puberty at the same time.

(06-28-2023, 09:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think it’s adorable how you guys have all reached puberty at the same time.

I'm still waiting..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-28-2023, 10:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 09:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think it’s adorable how you guys have all reached puberty at the same time.

I'm still waiting..

The surgery to correct undescended testicles is straightforward, but a lot of guys in your situation are fine with the way God made them.  Up to you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-28-2023, 08:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I bet it rhymes with legging.

Oh yes, Winger does a lot of begging.  It's one of his things.

(06-28-2023, 11:15 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 10:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm still waiting..

The surgery to correct undescended testicles is straightforward, but a lot of guys in your situation are fine with the way God made them.  Up to you.

The boys have been gone, dude.. Wife got em in a pickle jar in the cupboard.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-28-2023, 11:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 11:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: The surgery to correct undescended testicles is straightforward, but a lot of guys in your situation are fine with the way God made them.  Up to you.

Ah.  Mine did the same.  My condolences. Sometimes I wonder what I should say if and when the kids find them.

(06-28-2023, 04:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: Let’s face it, humans are freaks when it comes to sex. Everyone has a kink, everyone has at least a little freak in em. To that I say, do you, whatever floats your boat, JIST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT Of IT….

Oh yes, Ronster the Monster has his kinks as well and NO I’m not telling you. lol

The difficulty is that many of these people only have one real kink and it can't be satiated without the kids. I imagine that it's similar to drug addiction; I can pretty much do whatever and then put it down and walk away. Other people can't do anything without it turning them into a raging addict willing to do anything for another hit. Imagine if your brain was wired in such a way that the only thing that worked for you was being a pedo. We react with righteous disgust, but I'm sure there's people out there who are just prone to that addiction. Sure, some are purely evil; but there's also some who just can't help themselves no matter how they want to or try to avoid it. In working with addicts over the years I've often felt the sense of "There but by the Grace of God go I", I can't imagine how it must feel to be trapped in addiction.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2023, 03:25 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-29-2023, 10:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 04:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: Let’s face it, humans are freaks when it comes to sex. Everyone has a kink, everyone has at least a little freak in em. To that I say, do you, whatever floats your boat, JIST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT Of IT….

Oh yes, Ronster the Monster has his kinks as well and NO I’m not telling you. lol

The difficulty is that many of these people only have one real kink and it can't be satiated without the kids. I imagine that it's similar to drug addiction; I can pretty much do whatever and then put it down and walk away. Other people can't do anything without it turning them into a raging addict willing to do anything for another hit. Imagine if your brain was wired in such a way that the only thing that worked for you was being a pedo. We react with righteous disgust, but I'm sure there's people out there who are just prone to that addiction. Sure, some are purely evil; but there's also some who just can't help themselves no matter how they want to or try to avoid it. In working with addicts over the years I've often felt the sense of "There but by the Grace of God go I", I can't imagine how it must feel to be trapped in addiction.

My understanding is many such people were abused as children themselves. Ideally we would have a society that encouraged people to talk about it, where everyone knew who these people were, everyone worked together to deny them access to kids, but other than that everyone was as kind as possible to them.  Unfortunately I wouldn't be kind if one of my kids was victimized, so I can't really expect anyone to be kind to these people.

(06-28-2023, 11:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 11:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: The surgery to correct undescended testicles is straightforward, but a lot of guys in your situation are fine with the way God made them.  Up to you.

I took mine back from the wife a few years back and promptly lost one.  I gave the remaining one back.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-29-2023, 01:21 PM)copycat Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 11:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The boys have been gone, dude.. Wife got em in a pickle jar in the cupboard.

I took mine back from the wife a few years back and promptly lost one.  I gave the remaining one back.

I asked for mine back. She just giggled and said, “You never had any, hon.”

Ya well, life’s a [BLEEP], you [BLEEP] with kids then you need to die…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-29-2023, 08:56 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-29-2023, 10:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The difficulty is that many of these people only have one real kink and it can't be satiated without the kids. I imagine that it's similar to drug addiction; I can pretty much do whatever and then put it down and walk away. Other people can't do anything without it turning them into a raging addict willing to do anything for another hit. Imagine if your brain was wired in such a way that the only thing that worked for you was being a pedo. We react with righteous disgust, but I'm sure there's people out there who are just prone to that addiction. Sure, some are purely evil; but there's also some who just can't help themselves no matter how they want to or try to avoid it. In working with addicts over the years I've often felt the sense of "There but by the Grace of God go I", I can't imagine how it must feel to be trapped in addiction.

Ya well, life’s a [BLEEP], you [BLEEP] with kids then you need to die…

Right, right...life is also full of cultural and social norms that don't always align with your personal beliefs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Sorry, but I don't really care what a pedo's origin story is.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2023, 09:10 PM by EricC85.)

(06-29-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-29-2023, 10:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The difficulty is that many of these people only have one real kink and it can't be satiated without the kids. I imagine that it's similar to drug addiction; I can pretty much do whatever and then put it down and walk away. Other people can't do anything without it turning them into a raging addict willing to do anything for another hit. Imagine if your brain was wired in such a way that the only thing that worked for you was being a pedo. We react with righteous disgust, but I'm sure there's people out there who are just prone to that addiction. Sure, some are purely evil; but there's also some who just can't help themselves no matter how they want to or try to avoid it. In working with addicts over the years I've often felt the sense of "There but by the Grace of God go I", I can't imagine how it must feel to be trapped in addiction.

My understanding is many such people were abused as children themselves. Ideally we would have a society that encouraged people to talk about it, where everyone knew who these people were, everyone worked together to deny them access to kids, but other than that everyone was as kind as possible to them.  Unfortunately I wouldn't be kind if one of my kids was victimized, so I can't really expect anyone to be kind to these people.

[BLEEP] that in a perfect world they're taking out back and permanently removed from society. 

There is no saving anyone that would sexually abuse kids that's a sickness that can't be corrected. At some point evil is just evil and should be eliminated with prejudice. Half the problem we have today is the refusal to call mental health issues by what they are sicknesses. And a failure to call out evil for what it is evil. You don't treat evil you take it out back and put it 6ft deep in the ground.

Your probably right pedos have either had something happen to make them that way, or got some [BLEEP] up wires that compels them to act that way and it can't be fixed. 

Leaves one solution, elimination no compromises no treatment just a quick resolution. Preferably in the most painful way possible but that's just my preference.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(06-30-2023, 09:06 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(06-29-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: My understanding is many such people were abused as children themselves. Ideally we would have a society that encouraged people to talk about it, where everyone knew who these people were, everyone worked together to deny them access to kids, but other than that everyone was as kind as possible to them.  Unfortunately I wouldn't be kind if one of my kids was victimized, so I can't really expect anyone to be kind to these people.

[BLEEP] that in a perfect world they're taking out back and permanently removed from society. 

There is no saving anyone that would sexually abuse kids that's a sickness that can't be corrected. At some point evil is just evil and should be eliminated with prejudice. Half the problem we have today is the refusal to call mental health issues by what they are sicknesses. And a failure to call out evil for what it is evil. You don't treat evil you take it out back and put it 6ft deep in the ground.

Your probably right pedos have either had something happen to make them that way, or got some [BLEEP] up wires that compels them to act that way and it can't be fixed. 

Leaves one solution, elimination no compromises no treatment just a quick resolution. Preferably in the most painful way possible but that's just my preference.

Serious question.
Do they deserve a fair trial?

(06-30-2023, 11:26 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-30-2023, 09:06 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [BLEEP] that in a perfect world they're taking out back and permanently removed from society. 

Serious question.

Sure give them a trail. But let me be clear if someone is caught in the act and another adult acts accordingly, well they pedo is dead and no other crime was committed.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(07-01-2023, 04:41 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(06-30-2023, 11:26 PM)mikesez Wrote: Serious question.

Sure give them a trail. But let me be clear if someone is caught in the act and another adult acts accordingly, well they pedo is dead and no other crime was committed.

That's not a good idea.  No one should be allowed to appoint themselves judge, jury, and executioner.  Seriously, if that is what you are saying, you should rethink that.

(07-01-2023, 05:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 04:41 AM)EricC85 Wrote: Sure give them a trail. But let me be clear if someone is caught in the act and another adult acts accordingly, well they pedo is dead and no other crime was committed.

That's not a good idea.  No one should be allowed to appoint themselves judge, jury, and executioner.  Seriously, if that is what you are saying, you should rethink that.

Whatever, if you [BLEEP] with my kids or Grandkids or ANY child in my world, I will destroy you, I promise. I’m tired of this [BLEEP]. Leave the damn kids alone.

My step Granddaughter was molested by her mom’s Boyfriend almost two years ago, he’s in jail now, but it took time too gather the proof to even get him arrested. She told her [BLEEP] “mom” what was happening and she ignored it. Luckily, they are stupid people and we had text and video. 

He even also molested his own Son…He still hasn’t gone to trial yet…

Her Dad wanted to go shoot him, I wanted too as well. We almost went, but we have other people that we responsible for; that need us to not be in jail. 

I tell you this, if I ever do see him again and I’m able, I’m going to ground and pound his sorry [BLEEP]…

As for my Granddaughter, she’s a trooper, 12 now. We don’t treat her differently than the other kids and she’s adjusting well. She’s in therapy and refuses to see her [BLEEP] mother. But, you can tell, her innocence is dead, she’ll never get that back….
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-01-2023, 09:11 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 05:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That's not a good idea.  No one should be allowed to appoint themselves judge, jury, and executioner.  Seriously, if that is what you are saying, you should rethink that.

Whatever, if you [BLEEP] with my kids or Grandkids or ANY child in my world, I will destroy you, I promise. I’m tired of this [BLEEP]. Leave the damn kids alone.

My step Granddaughter was molested by her mom’s Boyfriend almost two years ago, he’s in jail now, but it took time too gather the proof to even get him arrested. She told her [BLEEP] “mom” what was happening and she ignored it. Luckily, they are stupid people and we had text and video. 

He even also molested his own Son…He still hasn’t gone to trial yet…

Her Dad wanted to go shoot him, I wanted too as well. We almost went, but we have other people that we responsible for; that need us to not be in jail. 

I tell you this, if I ever do see him again and I’m able, I’m going to ground and pound his sorry [BLEEP]…

As for my Granddaughter, she’s a trooper, 12 now. We don’t treat her differently than the other kids and she’s adjusting well. She’s in therapy and refuses to see her [BLEEP] mother. But, you can tell, her innocence is dead, she’ll never get that back….

That's really sad.  I'm sorry you're all going through this.  
I'm glad you gathered the evidence and told the police.  I'm sure you wanted to kill him at the time, and that feels right on a lot of levels, except, (1) as you correctly point out, you would go to jail, and that would make matters worse, (2) what if all of this is fake, someone framing this guy who wants him dead? We need to have trials for these things.  

In parts of Africa and South Asia the people get so upset about accusations of blasphemy that they will form mobs and just kill the accused person with no trial.  Outside sociologists have repeatedly found that the people killed this way, regardless of if they were blasphemous, were simply people on the margins of society who were trying to do ordinary things like collect back paychecks and other debts from well liked and powerful people.  The point is, if you let there be a circumstance in society where mob execution is acceptable, bad people will exploit that, and the wrong people will die.  Back in the days when lynching black men accused of flirting with white women was acceptable, the pattern was similar.  Often the victim was simply trying to collect a business debt.  Old white guy doesn't want to pay up, finds a way to persuade the neighbors that the black guy was alone with a white woman somewhere.