Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Was Hunter Biden recently at the White House?

(07-07-2023, 12:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 11:16 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Maybe Trump knows something that we don't.

No one in the Whitehouse just calls people to come in with hazmat suits on. This should have been handled in-house by the secret service. Something weird is going on with this. Is the secret service doing this to revolt against the Bidens or did someone plant it to get rid of Biden?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

A. This WAS handled by the Secret Service. 
B. It is an ongoing investigation by the Secret Service. 
C. This was in a well-traveled part of the West Wing that is even included in tourist visits, so jumping the shark on conspiracy theories right now is insanely premature.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. I mean, you libs openly celebrated fake news against Trump and touted it like truth.. So why you holding back now? 

Everyone knows that Hunter is at the front of the line at the lost and found, looking for his coke..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-07-2023, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 12:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: A. This WAS handled by the Secret Service. 
B. It is an ongoing investigation by the Secret Service. 
C. This was in a well-traveled part of the West Wing that is even included in tourist visits, so jumping the shark on conspiracy theories right now is insanely premature.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. I mean, you libs openly celebrated fake news against Trump and touted it like truth.. So why you holding back now? 

Everyone knows that Hunter is at the front of the line at the lost and found, looking for his coke..

LOL

The baggie was found in a cubby of the formal lobby of the West Wing. 
This is where groups of staff led tours congregate. 
The secret service is reviewing camera footage, visitor logs, and physical evidence and has announced they expect to conclude their investigation as early as Monday. 

This [BLEEP] cloud have been deposited there from a long list of visitors. 

You sound silly trying to assume it's the President's son. There are no walking or talking ducks.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2023, 01:47 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-07-2023, 01:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. I mean, you libs openly celebrated fake news against Trump and touted it like truth.. So why you holding back now? 

LOL

The secret service is reviewing camera footage, visitor logs, and physical evidence and has announced they expect to conclude their investigation as early as Monday. 

You sound silly trying to assume it's the President's son. There are no walking or talking ducks.

And I read that the only ones who don't require searches and pat downs are the President and his family..

Keep spinning, lib..

But no walking or quacking ducks lolol

The first Soy Boy Son only left a laptop at a repair shop with every piece of incriminating evidence against him. Everything from underaged girls, to drug use.

But no.. It doesn't sound like a duck at all hahaha..

I bet it was Trumpf and he got it from Putin!!

Arrest him!!

(07-07-2023, 01:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

And I read that the only ones who don't require searches and pat downs are the President and his family..

Keep spinning, lib..

LOL

I'll just wait till the investigation is over and they have an actual answer instead of a bunch of politically-fueled, baseless assumptions.
 This will likely something pretty basic and mundane. Someone probably offloaded their stash because they thought it may be discovered. And they probably got caught on camera doing it.

(07-07-2023, 01:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And I read that the only ones who don't require searches and pat downs are the President and his family..

Keep spinning, lib..

LOL

I'll just wait till the investigation is over and they have an actual answer instead of a bunch of politically-fueled, baseless assumptions.
 This will likely something pretty basic and mundane. Someone probably offloaded their stash because they thought it may be discovered. And they probably got caught on camera doing it.

You guys damn sure didn't wait for the investigation to be over with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, did ya?

(07-07-2023, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

You guys damn sure didn't wait for the investigation to be over with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, did ya?

Maybe the media didn't, but we definitely did.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-07-2023, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

Are you comparing a gram of cocaine to colluding with a hostile foreign nation to affect an election? 

OK

Yeah, I think I'm able to wait a few days for this to have a clear ending. 

The Russia thing - meh - it was clear Putin and company would have rather had Trump in charge than any alternative - but I didn't come around accusing Trump of being in on it every time someone published an article speculating thusly. And I'm not running around saying he was in on it even thought they couldn't prove it. They couldn't prove it, and that's good enough for me. 

Some folks on the right should take a similar approach to the results of the last election.

(07-07-2023, 02:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You guys damn sure didn't wait for the investigation to be over with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, did ya?

Are you comparing a gram of cocaine to colluding with a hostile foreign nation to affect an election? 

OK

The Russia thing - meh - it was clear Putin and company would have rather had Trump in charge than any alternative - but I didn't come around accusing Trump of being in on it every time someone published an article speculating thusly. And I'm not running around saying he was in on it even thought they couldn't prove it. They couldn't prove it, and that's good enough for me. 

Some folks on the right should take a similar approach to the results of the last election.

CNN took a big ole dump over that Trump Russia hoax..

And you guys stood in line like it was Golden Corral hahaha

Nummy Nummy Nummy!!

(07-07-2023, 02:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 02:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Are you comparing a gram of cocaine to colluding with a hostile foreign nation to affect an election? 

OK

CNN took a big ole dump over that Trump Russia hoax..

And you guys stood in line like it was Golden Corral hahaha

Nummy Nummy Nummy!!

Buddy, if we are going to sit here and play the "someone reported something and you believed it" game, we'll be here till the cows come home every night in August. 

I thought this discussion was about who left their cocaine in the lobby of the west wing. 
And we'll probably find that out in a few days.

To be clear, I am kidding about Hunter. It's a great joke, because it's completely believable. If it turns out it was Hunter (which would never happen), I wouldn't even want to get credit for being right. Nothing surprises me anymore. I highly doubt it was Hunter, though. He's an artist now... I probably uses LSD or shrooms.

Secret Services promises the President the real culprit might never be found as reports continue to evolve the story further and further away from his son.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-07-2023, 03:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Secret Services promises the President the real culprit might never be found as reports continue to evolve the story further and further away from his son.

It was probably Kamala.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-07-2023, 11:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Or... just throwing this out there, there is a protocol for handling unknown white powdery substances that arrive at the White house, just in case it's a chemical attack and not the President's bone-headed son getting high with hookers in the West Wing. It doesn't ALL have to be conspiracy.
There is definitely a protocol and there are ways to follow protocol that don't have it going out over emergency radio transmissions. They could have handled it without the radios. The scanners have all the communications and it wasn't hidden what was happening.

It's like they wanted this in the news. Someone wanted it out there but who and why is unknown and may never be known.

(07-07-2023, 04:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 11:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Or... just throwing this out there, there is a protocol for handling unknown white powdery substances that arrive at the White house, just in case it's a chemical attack and not the President's bone-headed son getting high with hookers in the West Wing. It doesn't ALL have to be conspiracy.
There is definitely a protocol and there are ways to follow protocol that don't have it going out over emergency radio transmissions. They could have handled it without the radios. The scanners have all the communications and it wasn't hidden what was happening.

It's like they wanted this in the news. Someone wanted it out there but who and why is unknown and may never be known.

The first rule of the secret protocol is you don't talk about the secret protocol.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

COVER UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret Service closes White House cocaine investigation, says it is 'not able' to identify suspect
The Secret Service says it does not have enough evidence to 'single out a person of interest'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-...ng-suspect
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Not just cocaine: Secret Service reveals another banned substance was found in Biden's White House
'And it just poses the question: What kind of people is Joe Biden bringing into the White House?' Boebert added

he Secret Service found marijuana twice in the White House in 2022, long before cocaine was located in the West Wing.

The Secret Service revealed the information to members of Congress during a classified briefing on the investigation into cocaine found in the West Wing over the Fourth of July weekend, and confirmed the pot discoveries to Fox News Digital.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/not-jus...hite-house
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Every day we inch closer and closer to Idiocracy being a documentary.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2023, 08:54 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

Naturally, nothing found. One of the most important buildings on US soil that houses some of the most "important" puppe...I mean...people, somehow, just not enough camera footage or security around to determine the culprit. Such nonsense. I remember years ago working for the railroad, at this little run of the mill, three tiered corporate building tucked away across the main road from the Avenues Mall.

There was a small dime bag of weed found right where the entrance door was to the stairwell entering the west wing of the office portion door's hallway. Not only was HR able to determine whose pocket it fell out of, they were able to clearly identify the person and a broadcast email was sent out to the company. This was back in 2009....

Come on. Get the hell out of here man. They know DAMN WELL who that [BLEEP] belongs to. They just won't out them for obvious reasons because it's the White House and Government. What the hell are you going to do about it? Nothing. They're above the law. We can find Osama Bin Laden in a cave with a news camera crew in 2000, 2001. Somehow, can't find who did this in the White House.

Shocker....
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Gotta protect Hunter and "The Big Guy" at all costs.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They tracked down everyone that came into the Capitol on J6, but can't track down one cokehead