Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pence Answer to Trump Supporter

(07-09-2023, 10:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 10:50 PM)mikesez Wrote: Is this not an extreme viewpoint?  Does it not call for violence?

Nah, it's a statement of fact.

You said the only way to change it is to take it down by force.
Do you want to change it?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-09-2023, 11:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 10:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, it's a statement of fact.

You said the only way to change it is to take it down by force.

Don't you? Oh no, you don't, you're happy with your serving of boot leather. Meanwhile no matter who wins the election the Country keeps moving the same leftward direction because there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023, 06:33 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(07-09-2023, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 11:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: You said the only way to change it is to take it down by force.

Don't you? Oh no, you don't, you're happy with your serving of boot leather. Meanwhile no matter who wins the election the Country keeps moving the same leftward direction because there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and them.

He's got you there, flsprtsgod.  If you say the only way to change it is to take it down by force, and you say you want to change it, then it is logically inescapable that you want to take it down by force.  

Would you support violence in order to suppress left-wing politics?

(07-09-2023, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 11:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: You said the only way to change it is to take it down by force.

No, I think we can change it peacefully, mainly by changing the voting system. No violence required.

(07-10-2023, 06:29 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Don't you? Oh no, you don't, you're happy with your serving of boot leather. Meanwhile no matter who wins the election the Country keeps moving the same leftward direction because there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and them.

He's got you there, flsprtsgod.  If you say the only way to change it is to take it down by force, and you say you want to change it, then it is logically inescapable that you want to take it down by force.  

Once the war begins I support whatever it takes to win. That's not the same as recognizing today that the war is inevitable. It also doesn't mean I'm willing to start it. As I said, I just speak the truth. We're still on Box 2, and I'll continue working within the system even though I know corruption has made it pointless to do so.  I just understand the nature of the opposition and their Quislings.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I can’t wait for the season to start so we’ll have something else to discuss. I jumped into this thread early and then decided it isn’t worth getting into heated discussions that eventually turn personal.

This is why the country seems more divided than ever. Exchanging volleys and insults with people you will never meet simply invites increasing amounts of vitriol.

(07-06-2023, 02:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wonder how Trump supporters would feel if Trump wins the 2024 election and Kamala Harris refuses to certify it.

There's a good chance we'll find out.

(07-10-2023, 07:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can’t wait for the season to start so we’ll have something else to discuss. I jumped into this thread early and then decided it isn’t worth getting into heated discussions that eventually turn personal.

This is why the country seems more divided than ever. Exchanging volleys and insults with people you will never meet simply invites increasing amounts of vitriol.
Bingo.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023, 09:02 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-10-2023, 07:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can’t wait for the season to start so we’ll have something else to discuss. I jumped into this thread early and then decided it isn’t worth getting into heated discussions that eventually turn personal.

In the friendliest and sincerest way possible, I'm willing to meet anyone at anytime.
I am not insulting anyone.  I am only calling out reckless, misinformed, and dangerous rhetoric.

(07-10-2023, 07:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 06:29 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He's got you there, flsprtsgod.  If you say the only way to change it is to take it down by force, and you say you want to change it, then it is logically inescapable that you want to take it down by force.  

Once the war begins I support whatever it takes to win. That's not the same as recognizing today that the war is inevitable. It also doesn't mean I'm willing to start it. As I said, I just speak the truth. We're still on Box 2, and I'll continue working within the system even though I know corruption has made it pointless to do so.  I just understand the nature of the opposition and their Quislings.

This has been addressed by many great men at many times more trying than this one.
Perhaps FDR said it best.  "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Your insistence that war is inevitable is hubris.  You don't know the future any more than anyone else.  Yet you spreading the message makes such a war more likely.  We need people to believe that working within the system is best for everyone, or else they won't, and chaos will ensue, a chaos that impoverishes almost all of us. Certainly you.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023, 09:05 AM by mikesez.)

(07-10-2023, 06:29 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-09-2023, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Don't you? Oh no, you don't, you're happy with your serving of boot leather. Meanwhile no matter who wins the election the Country keeps moving the same leftward direction because there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and them.

Thank you Marty.  It's so refreshing when someone reads my posts with their cerebellum instead of their spleen.

Ain't that the truth.

Let's go ahead and make that Josh Pederson thread into 50 pages about Tim Tebow so we have a diversion. 
Tongue Big Grin

Careful there you violent extremist.

(07-10-2023, 08:57 AM)mikesez Wrote:

In the friendliest and sincerest way possible, I'm willing to meet anyone at anytime.
I am not insulting anyone.  I am only calling out reckless, misinformed, and dangerous rhetoric.

(07-10-2023, 07:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Once the war begins I support whatever it takes to win. That's not the same as recognizing today that the war is inevitable. It also doesn't mean I'm willing to start it. As I said, I just speak the truth. We're still on Box 2, and I'll continue working within the system even though I know corruption has made it pointless to do so.  I just understand the nature of the opposition and their Quislings.

This has been addressed by many great men at many times more trying than this one.
Perhaps FDR said it best.  "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Lol, 
Your insistence that war is inevitable is hubris.  You don't know the future any more than anyone else.  Yet you spreading the message makes such a war more likely.  We need people to believe that working within the system is best for everyone, or else they won't, and chaos will ensue, a chaos that impoverishes almost all of us. Certainly you.

Exactly, you need them to believe a fantasy. That's why the Pubs and Dems are the same thing; they perpetuate the illusion that the system is best and that it works best for everyone. That's not true.

Lol, at FDR, you do realize that we were in the largest war ever just 7 years after he said that? It's like you want so badly to be smart yet you can't read the writing on the wall; even going so far as to abscond with my word for you. Hubris be thy middle name.

(07-10-2023, 09:05 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 06:29 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He's got you there, flsprtsgod.  If you say the only way to change it is to take it down by force, and you say you want to change it, then it is logically inescapable that you want to take it down by force.  

Thank you Marty.  It's so refreshing when someone reads my posts with their cerebellum instead of their spleen.

Cerebrum.  

Yes, I am incurably pedantic.  But it should be cerebrum.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023, 12:35 PM by mikesez.)

(07-10-2023, 12:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 09:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: Thank you Marty.  It's so refreshing when someone reads my posts with their cerebellum instead of their spleen.

Cerebrum.  

Yes, I am incurably pedantic.  But it should be cerebrum.

Thank you. 
Although my error did make it a more intense insult against others.

(07-10-2023, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 08:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In the friendliest and sincerest way possible, I'm willing to meet anyone at anytime.

Perhaps FDR said it best.  "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Lol, 

Exactly, you need them to believe a fantasy. That's why the Pubs and Dems are the same thing; they perpetuate the illusion that the system is best and that it works best for everyone. That's not true.

Lol, at FDR, you do realize that we were in the largest war ever just 7 years after he said that? It's like you want so badly to be smart yet you can't read the writing on the wall; even going so far as to abscond with my word for you. Hubris be thy middle name.

Of course, FDR was saying that the Great Depression was at least partially an emotional phenomenon and prophesies that it would continue were self fulfilling.  People at the time were really not thinking about events in Europe or Japan at all.  That wasn't the fear the Roosevelt was trying to tamp down.  Roosevelt was saying don't be afraid of things like bank failures.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023, 12:40 PM by mikesez.)

(07-10-2023, 12:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Careful there you violent extremist.

I don't think HB has ever expressed support for violence or conspiracy theories. So he's better than you.

(07-10-2023, 12:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 12:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Careful there you violent extremist.

I don't think HB has ever expressed support for violence or conspiracy theories. So he's better than you.

I support violence in its rightful place. Political corruption is far from a theory. So I guess you're beneath us both cowering in your corner.

(07-07-2023, 06:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I honestly don't think it will ever stop. The left is a religion. Unfortunately, their utopia takes place on earth. They are the gods in forming it. They won't stop until they convert the whole world. So, even if you win your independence, they won't stop trying to convert you.
The only way I see it stopping is if all the stuff happening with kids around the world is true and comes out.

We know some of the stuff is true, if you then look at the numbers of missing kids world wide, the ones who get lost at the border, sent to traffickers, slave owners who make them pay off their debts, etc.

If the majority is true and the numbers are that large, there won't be any leftists left once all the info is out there.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2023, 09:46 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-10-2023, 02:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 12:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think HB has ever expressed support for violence or conspiracy theories. So he's better than you.

I support violence in its rightful place. Political corruption is far from a theory. So I guess you're beneath us both cowering in your corner.

The proper place for violence is in the hands of the state and people defending themselves only.
It's part of the definition of government.  Where a government exists, it holds a monopoly on the legitimate use of aggressive force.  If you claim that others may aggressively and legitimately use force, you are in effect claiming the government is illegitimate. If a government exists, a person saying such words would be inviting that government to violently prove them wrong. 
This invitation is not a demand and not a requirement, and our government is bound by different rules when compared to others.  Nonetheless it is a dangerous and unnecessary game.

(07-11-2023, 09:46 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 02:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I support violence in its rightful place. Political corruption is far from a theory. So I guess you're beneath us both cowering in your corner.

The proper place for violence is in the hands of the state and people defending themselves only.
It's part of the definition of government.  Where a government exists, it holds a monopoly on the legitimate use of aggressive force.  If you claim that others may aggressively and legitimately use force, you are in effect claiming the government is illegitimate. If a government exists, a person saying such words would be inviting that government to violently prove them wrong. 
This invitation is not a demand and not a requirement, and our government is bound by different rules when compared to others.  Nonetheless it is a dangerous and unnecessary game.

I am claiming that the government is the servant of the people while you demand it be your master. It's like ol' Sam Adams knew you personally and he perfectly expresses how I feel about you.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”