Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allegations against Biden intensify

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2023, 09:55 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

A lot of the allegations against the Bidens regarding China come from a former IDF officer and author Gal Luft.
Luft is now under indictment in the US for allegedly lying to the FBI and failing to register as an agent of China.

Rough translation:
"I can prove Hunter Biden is an agent of China,"
"Actually, you're the agent of China and you're under arrest if we get our hands on you."

I don't know what the truth is, but neither way is good.

Either Republican legislators and media figures have been using international criminals as if they are reliable sources,
Or,
the Bidens really are weaponizing the FBI to hide their crimes.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you have doubts at this point then you just refuse to open your eyes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Was not aware of the lab and Biden connection. Brother shared this via text. Curious if anybody has anything additional on this? Pretty wild if true. [Image: 1cf2f7bfbdbf1e63461e25f7446d04b2.jpg][Image: 3d4a165d33dbd5f6d2de1210d76f28db.jpg][Image: 76549f02fafe8b810cb2cbca54bb581f.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-14-2023, 11:18 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Was not aware of the lab and Biden connection. Brother shared this via text. Curious if anybody has anything additional on this? Pretty wild if true. [Image: 1cf2f7bfbdbf1e63461e25f7446d04b2.jpg][Image: 3d4a165d33dbd5f6d2de1210d76f28db.jpg][Image: 76549f02fafe8b810cb2cbca54bb581f.jpg]

Well that escalated quickly.

No way, dude.

If Russia thought the US and Ukraine created the C19 virus, they would either tell everyone, or tell China who would then tell everyone.

(07-14-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-14-2023, 11:18 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Was not aware of the lab and Biden connection. Brother shared this via text. Curious if anybody has anything additional on this? Pretty wild if true. [Image: 1cf2f7bfbdbf1e63461e25f7446d04b2.jpg][Image: 3d4a165d33dbd5f6d2de1210d76f28db.jpg][Image: 76549f02fafe8b810cb2cbca54bb581f.jpg]

Well that escalated quickly.

No way, dude.

If Russia thought the US and Ukraine created the C19 virus, they would either tell everyone, or tell China who would then tell everyone.

That was my initial reaction to his texts. How did we go from it being in Wuhan Labs in China and being made in China to it now being linked to Biden and Ukraine? Just seems like a massive stretch. Especially considering how inept everybody considers him and his son to be. Stumbling, bumbling Joey bag of Donuts Biden rigged this in his lab? With Hunters 14% stake in the lab company as of 2014? The same Biden that got busted with meth, a hooker and cross dressing? That [BLEEP] guy?

I am genuinely supposed to believe those two guys did this with Ukraine? Come on now. I can understand the MIC links, the greedy corporations looking to profit off of everything under the sun and not bolted to the ground. I get that. You're not supposed to ever let a good crisis go to waste. That's a mega capitalist's and super investor's wet dream. 

The amount of lives that were lost across the globe because of this virus during it's infancy and early stages. Whether man made or not. It would have been too risky to pull off. Too nefarious to pull off. I have my moments with conspiracy theories, etc. This one was a little too deep for me to get into. 

I wouldn't pinpoint Ukraine and US with C19 creation. I would say, if anything, it was more than likely a Chinese deliberate attempt to get back at Trump and the US at the time for tightening up on trade and economic aspects at that time. But, the Bidens pulling that off? I can't get onboard with that. Now, making under the table deals? For money to pocket? Yeah. Sure. Career politicians do that [BLEEP] all day, every day. That's been going on for decades now from both parties. 

But having a DIRECT development of a super virus? I have seen better plot points in Spawn film adaptations than this idea.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

You don't have to be smart to be corrupt. It's not like the Bidens were in the lab mixing chemicals and germs, they were just giving away our money to pay for it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-14-2023, 01:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You don't have to be smart to be corrupt. It's not like the Biden's were in the lab mixing chemicals and germs, they were just giving away our money to pay for it.

Ding Ding, Ding, Ding Ding!  And profit because of it.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The Biden info is true. It's very well documented and the laptop contains info also. The bio labs were built, some have Biden involvement and others are tied to Obama. The work being done at the labs is a gray area. There are some info known like the ones you mentioned but generally it's classified.

Russia started bombing and the first bombing locations match closely to the bio lab locations. This was always said to be a conspiracy theory but kept being proven true as time went on. There were also videos of papers being burned near said locations, haven't seen anything confirming that was true though.

Reports from the lab locations before the war show some nasty stuff was happening there. Pollutants in the air from whatever they were burning, people getting sick in immediate area, and nonstop burning/production of stuff as the smoke happened at regular intervals daily.

That's the info that can be proven and is documented. The rest can't be confirmed.

Russia has said they have proof that Ukraine was working on biological weapons that were being tuned to attack Russian ethnic people. They were targeting people with russian dna traits. You can watch the presentations that Russia did and I think some documents were shared.

There are ties to coronavirus, the labs, and Bidens but unless someone talks about the research being done, no one can confirm what was done other than the US setting them up and the type of labs they were.

(07-14-2023, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: Well that escalated quickly.

No way, dude.

Russia has already told the world. They have even presented the evidence but countries either protested and walked out or just said it was lies.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senator...d-identity

U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika released an order this week threatening sanctions against Hunter Biden’s lawyers after accusing Latham & Watkins lawyer Jessica Bengels of having "misrepresented her identity and who she worked for in an attempt to improperly convince the Clerk's Office" to remove a key document from the ongoing criminal tax case involving President Biden’s son

Hunter Biden's former business partner apparently didn't give the committee the "smoking gun" testimony they were hoping for :

Quote:Rep. Goldman said Archer testified that when Hunter would get Joe on the phone, they had "casual conversations" and never discussed business.  "The witness was very consistent that none of those conversations had anything to do with any business dealings or transactions," Goldman said.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1...52102?s=20

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1...52102?s=20

(07-31-2023, 04:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...b5Kdg&s=19

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/16...CTTxA&s=19

lololol

The testimony was that Joe Biden did talk at times to Hunter Biden's business associates, when Hunter would put him on speakerphone, but the conversation was always just small talk, like how's the weather, stuff like that. 

Devon Archer debate focuses on Hunter Biden ‘illusion of access’ | The Hill

Hunter was selling the illusion of access.  

Nothing came out in that testimony yesterday that implicated Joe Biden in anything wrong.

(08-01-2023, 05:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 04:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...b5Kdg&s=19

lololol

The testimony was that Joe Biden did talk at times to Hunter Biden's business associates, when Hunter would put him on speakerphone, but the conversation was always just small talk, like how's the weather, stuff like that. 

Nothing came out in that testimony yesterday that implicated Joe Biden in anything wrong.

Right, right. Nothing influential in putting the Veep of the USA on the phone. Lol.

(08-01-2023, 05:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

lololol

In your opinion, do you think Joe knew the motives of his son when he talked on these phone calls?

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023, 06:33 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 3 times in total.)

(08-01-2023, 05:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 05:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The testimony was that Joe Biden did talk at times to Hunter Biden's business associates, when Hunter would put him on speakerphone, but the conversation was always just small talk, like how's the weather, stuff like that. 

In your opinion, do you think Joe knew the motives of his son when he talked on these phone calls?

I don't know.  So many allegations have been thrown around, I'm at the point of "prove it."  And so far, no proof.  It's possible that Joe did know what Hunter was doing, selling "access" or influence that he didn't really have, but on the other hand, it's also possible Joe just said hi to someone Hunter had on the phone, because Hunter asked him to say hi.

Put yourself in Hunter Biden's shoes.  Someone offers you a lot of money because they think you have influence on your father's decisions.  Do you tell them they are mistaken, or do you take the money?  And if Hunter is a crook, he might tell them he has influence.  It's easy money.  He doesn't have to have actual influence.  All he has to do is make other people think he does.

I want one of the four Bush sons to come out and explain why what Hunter did was bad and not at all like what they did.

The ratchet goes one way.

(08-01-2023, 07:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The ratchet goes one way.

I wouldn’t say it always goes one way, but there are posters on here, along with the media, who would be less parsimonious with their opinions and judgements if the parties were reversed. However, none of us are above guilt in that regard.

Nothing to see here, guys!!

He just got on the phone 20+ times to see what kind of ice cream flavors they had!!

hahahahaha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...86040.html

House Oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations

The chairman of the House Oversight Committee on Monday said he and his colleagues still lack evidence proving that President Joe Biden took bribes while he was vice president during the Obama administration, despite months of investigation into his son, Hunter Biden.