Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason week 1

Lol, Stroud throwing a Int on his first drive

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2023, 08:22 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Tank Dell looks like a stud for Houston

Lucky td there

Shocked 

(08-10-2023, 07:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, Stroud throwing a Int on his first drive

As meaningless as it is for a first preseason game, it's not surprising that he looked overwelmed out there. Like I said, him and Fields come from one of the most simple ran college offensive systems i've ever watched. If the first read isn't there, he's gonna struggle because that's about all he learned to do @ ohio.

Pats playing weirdly

How the hell do u tackle a qb now without getting penalised

Seattle is looking really good

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2023, 07:57 AM by Mikey.)

(08-10-2023, 08:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Lucky td there

I dunno how they didn't call any of his body out of bounds on that play, other than "eh, it's preseason, let's just call it good and go home sooner"

(08-10-2023, 09:28 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 07:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, Stroud throwing a Int on his first drive

As meaningless as it is for a first preseason game, it's not surprising that he looked overwelmed out there. Like I said, him and Fields come from one of the most simple ran college offensive systems i've ever watched. If the first read isn't there, he's gonna struggle because that's about all he learned to do @ ohio.

AHEM.

That is THE Ohio State QB factory. I defy you to name the last good QB out of Ohio State.

Ohio gives us quality throwers like Tyler Tettleton and Nathan Rourke.

(Go Bobcats)

(08-10-2023, 10:40 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: How the hell do u tackle a qb now without getting penalised

@Given our pass rush, this might play into our hands!@

(08-11-2023, 07:53 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 08:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Lucky td there

I dunno how they didn't call any of his body out of bounds on that play, other than "eh, it's preseason, let's just call it good and go home sooner"

(08-10-2023, 09:28 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: As meaningless as it is for a first preseason game, it's not surprising that he looked overwelmed out there. Like I said, him and Fields come from one of the most simple ran college offensive systems i've ever watched. If the first read isn't there, he's gonna struggle because that's about all he learned to do @ ohio.

AHEM.

That is THE Ohio State QB factory. I defy you to name the last good QB out of Ohio State.

Ohio gives us quality throwers like Tyler Tettleton and Nathan Rourke.

(Go Bobcats)

(08-10-2023, 10:40 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: How the hell do u tackle a qb now without getting penalised

@Given our pass rush, this might play into our hands!@
I'm surprised it wasn't ruled out of bounds on the field. The replays showed he got control before touching out and his back was on the ground, so once he had control it, it was a TD.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Just bear hug him until they blow the whistle, don't even take him to the ground.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-11-2023, 11:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Just bear hug him until they blow the whistle, don't even take him to the ground.

Saw quite a lot of that happening last year and it kind of made me sick
Huh

But - here we are. The league has arrived at "QB bear hugs"

https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/statu...915L-t18Xg

Trask is trash? I’m shocked….

Well well well, do your thing Brian Branch.
https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...7860556800

Kellan Cole TD