Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 -- Colts name Anthony Richardson Starter

(08-19-2023, 08:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I was a big Richardson detractor last year when he played for the Gayturds, but I think he’s going to be better than some people here are saying.

We’ll have to see. He could be one of those players who starts well because there’s not a lot of game tape of him going against NFL defenses and then as time goes by and DCs start to game plan for him, can’t sustain it.

I see him a little bit as Tebow 2.0 but probably a little better overall. But just a little.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-20-2023, 06:23 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-19-2023, 08:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I was a big Richardson detractor last year when he played for the Gayturds, but I think he’s going to be better than some people here are saying.

We’ll have to see. He could be one of those players who starts well because there’s not a lot of game tape of him going against NFL defenses and then as time goes by and DCs start to game plan for him, can’t sustain it.

I see him a little bit as Tebow 2.0 but probably a little better overall. But just a little.

Tebow in no way had the arm that Richardson has.  Not even close.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-20-2023, 08:29 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 06:23 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: We’ll have to see. He could be one of those players who starts well because there’s not a lot of game tape of him going against NFL defenses and then as time goes by and DCs start to game plan for him, can’t sustain it.

Tebow in no way had the arm that Richardson has.  Not even close.

Yeah I said he was probably a little better. I dunno if he’ll be any more effective reading defenses or passing accurately though. If he can remake himself then he has a chance to be effective at this level.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

He wants to live in the moment before he becomes irrelevant.

Omg, that was such a mean thing to say.

Bad, homebiscuit, bad!

(08-20-2023, 05:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...5401888988
Every player should be doing that, teams/coaches should put time for it after every practice and apply pressure if the players don't want to.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(08-20-2023, 06:23 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I see him a little bit as Tebow 2.0 but probably a little better overall. But just a little.

His arm is better but Tebow was better at running, making RPO decisions, and he probably was better at reading the defense and making the right throw even though he was limited. It's not saying much though. Richardson will probably play longer though because his athleticism has coaches seeing a great QB if they could only teach him how to be a QB.

(08-20-2023, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 06:23 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I see him a little bit as Tebow 2.0 but probably a little better overall. But just a little.

His arm is better but Tebow was better at running, making RPO decisions, and he probably was better at reading the defense and making the right throw even though he was limited. It's not saying much though. Richardson will probably play longer though because his athleticism has coaches seeing a great QB if they could only teach him how to be a QB.

I watched most gator games, and I have to say that he’s very inconsistent. The colts will hope he can turn into a hurts or Allen I guess. Maybe a cam newton. High hopes.

(08-21-2023, 05:30 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: His arm is better but Tebow was better at running, making RPO decisions, and he probably was better at reading the defense and making the right throw even though he was limited. It's not saying much though. Richardson will probably play longer though because his athleticism has coaches seeing a great QB if they could only teach him how to be a QB.

I watched most gator games, and I have to say that he’s very inconsistent. The colts will hope he can turn into a hurts or Allen I guess. Maybe a cam newton. High hopes.

I'm going with Vince Young or RG III

(08-21-2023, 04:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 05:30 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I watched most gator games, and I have to say that he’s very inconsistent. The colts will hope he can turn into a hurts or Allen I guess. Maybe a cam newton. High hopes.

I'm going with Vince Young or RG III

Well those two were ok’ish   Lol 

Yeah I agree. He would have to improve incredibly. It’s not going to happen this season. I doubt it.

(08-21-2023, 05:30 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: His arm is better but Tebow was better at running, making RPO decisions, and he probably was better at reading the defense and making the right throw even though he was limited. It's not saying much though. Richardson will probably play longer though because his athleticism has coaches seeing a great QB if they could only teach him how to be a QB.

Yes but the big plays are there, so coaches think they can get him to do that all the time and minimize the mistakes. It rarely works out though.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

He's going to be in a rough transition if Taylor is moved to another team.