Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
please help new book/game

yes you heard right wolfie has  gotton a new book to read. I love the choose your own adventure books. its also a game according to the  introduction. thats were i need help after reading  that part it menttions dice in it.  heres my question anyone know what tpe of dice these are?  1d6- those are like in board games correct?     heres the others im not sure about that book says i need.  1d4,1d6,1d8,1d10. does anyone know what  type of dice those are?  can you use regluar dice with the book?   

The name of the book is The Dungeon of the Dark Lord  written by Tony Walker.  please help if you can, thanks.  Something tells me i wil lacctuttly read this book,espaissley if its a game as well as choose your own adventure.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2023, 02:22 PM by WingerDinger.)

I used to choose my own adventure too.. Every Friday and Saturday Nights at the club..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-18-2023, 01:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: yes you heard right wolfie has  gotton a new book to read. I love the choose your own adventure books. its also a game according to the  introduction. thats were i need help after reading  that part it menttions dice in it.  heres my question anyone know what tpe of dice these are?  1d6- those are like in board games correct?     heres the others im not sure about that book says i need.  1d4,1d6,1d8,1d10. does anyone know what  type of dice those are?  can you use regluar dice with the book?   

The name of the book is The Dungeon of the Dark Lord  written by Tony Walker.  please help if you can, thanks.  Something tells me i wil lacctuttly read this book,espaissley if its a game as well as choose your own adventure.

I dunno, sounds like something D&D-ish maybe? Umm, a friend told me. Yeah, that’s it. Try this link?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dice#Polyhedral_dice
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(08-18-2023, 05:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 01:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: yes you heard right wolfie has  gotton a new book to read. I love the choose your own adventure books. its also a game according to the  introduction. thats were i need help after reading  that part it menttions dice in it.  heres my question anyone know what tpe of dice these are?  1d6- those are like in board games correct?     heres the others im not sure about that book says i need.  1d4,1d6,1d8,1d10. does anyone know what  type of dice those are?  can you use regluar dice with the book?   

I dunno, sounds like something D&D-ish maybe? Umm, a friend told me. Yeah, that’s it. Try this link?

Yup exactly this. the d# stands for how many sides the dice have. So d4 = 4 sided dice, d6 = 6 sided dice (yes like in board games), d10 = 10 sided dice etc etc.

The 1 in front just stands for how many of them you'll need to play along with the book/game. So you'd need one 4 sided dice, one 6 sided dice, one 8 sided dice and one 10 sided dice.

(08-19-2023, 04:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 05:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I dunno, sounds like something D&D-ish maybe? Umm, a friend told me. Yeah, that’s it. Try this link?

Yup exactly this. the d# stands for how many sides the dice have. So d4 = 4 sided dice, d6 = 6 sided dice (yes like in board games), d10 = 10 sided dice etc etc.

The 1 in front just stands for how many of them you'll need to play along with the book/game. So you'd need one 4 sided dice, one 6 sided dice, one 8 sided dice and one 10 sided dice.

thank you very much thats a huge help.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1d = 1 die (singular of dice)
# = number of sides

You should be able to find either single dice as needed or a variety pack with all of them included on an online market place like ebay/amazon or a decent comic/game store locally.

If you enjoy these, I grew up reading Deathtrap Dungeon, I think it just required 2 6-sided dice. Some of the newer books gameplay seems overly complex, I liked the simplicity of that book/series.