Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
No Biden, I WILL NOT Comply...........

“It's better to die free, than live as a slave.”

― F. Douglass

Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all

The announcement comes near a year after Biden declared the pandemic was 'over'

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/biden-pla...quire-shot
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol they can't make you take a vaccine even if they wanted to. It would be impossible to enforce. But in with you ain't no way I'd take it, just look at all the adverse reactions to the last few and the boosters.

I'm sure they're just ramping up the COVID scare to get ready for more lockdowns. I can see that coming a mile away late this year until next year.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2023, 08:54 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

Read the article. He did not say he was going to require it. He said he was going to recommend it.

The guy who wrote the article said Biden was going to require it.  But in the actual quote in the article Biden says he's going to recommend it.

There's nothing anywhere where Biden says he's going to require it.

And anyone with half a brain knows he couldn't possibly require it.

(08-27-2023, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Read the article. He did not say he was going to require it. He said he was going to recommend it.

The guy who wrote the article said Biden was going to require it.  But in the actual quote in the article Biden says he's going to recommend it.

Yep. One of the strategies to evaluate the quality of a news article is: verify that the headline or claim matches the evidence meant to support it. This one is clearly slanted in a particular direction.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(08-27-2023, 11:27 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-27-2023, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Read the article. He did not say he was going to require it. He said he was going to recommend it.

Yep. One of the strategies to evaluate the quality of a news article is: verify that the headline or claim matches the evidence meant to support it. This one is clearly slanted in a particular direction.

This is the reason I gloss over the Fox News website now. It has turned into a tabloid. They're even using the same large, brightly colored font set at an angle over pictures and headlines, just like the tabloids. Like their channel, there are nuggets of straight news and intelligent opinion, but rather than the rule, those are becoming increasingly the exception. They've become the circus that has befallen all of corporate media.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-27-2023, 11:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-27-2023, 11:27 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Yep. One of the strategies to evaluate the quality of a news article is: verify that the headline or claim matches the evidence meant to support it. This one is clearly slanted in a particular direction.

This is the reason I gloss over the Fox News website now. It has turned into a tabloid. They're even using the same large, brightly colored font set at an angle over pictures and headlines, just like the tabloids. Like their channel, there are nuggets of straight news and intelligent opinion, but rather than the rule, those are becoming increasingly the exception. They've become the circus that has befallen all of corporate media.

I've sometimes read it for a different perspective but you're right, they seem to be sliding into NY Post territory.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2023, 01:29 PM by p_rushing.)

(08-27-2023, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Read the article. He did not say he was going to require it. He said he was going to recommend it.

The quote and article headline don't match but there was another one that did somewhere else.

This went from conspiracy theory from Alex Jones to fact with leaks, government contracts, and even Biden speaking on it in less than 1 week.

Look for it to start mid Sept and become mandatory in Oct if I remember correctly what has leaked and in the contracts. Will see if they get that far before people pushback.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk