Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minnesota Center John Sullivan Released

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 06:35 PM by GlockBortles.)

Got cut

If linder wasnt entrenched in the move to C id want him but its too late now. He'd make a lot of sense for the Texans, maybe the Cardinals too

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 06:41 PM by D6.)

Quote:Got cut

If linder wasnt entrenched in the move to C id want him but its too late now. He'd make a lot of sense for the Texans, maybe the Cardinals too

John Sullivan has been  a good player over the years.   A highly intelligent player.   He used to be a regular on Vikings play by play announcer Paul Allen's radio show on KFAN.

I'm not sure how much the back injury he suffered that kept him out all of last season played a factor in the Vikings letting him go.    Like you mentioned,  I do believe more than one team will have interest in signing him.  

Seems like the vikings like intelligent centers. Didn't they go from Birk to him?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 09:11 AM by TJBender.)

Quote:Seems like the vikings like intelligent centers. Didn't they go from Birk to him?
Indeed they did. As I recall, Birk had a few good years left in him after leaving the Great Purple North, and a team might want to see if Sullivan has the same.

Sure did. Won a Super Bowl in Baltimore too.

Quote:Indeed they did. As I recall, Birk had a few good years left in him after leaving the Great Purple North, and a team might want to see if Birk has the same.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!