Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The apologize to Tre Herndon thread

(10-09-2023, 07:50 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: I freely admit I hate him. Not only do I hate him, but I hope all the bad things in life happen to him and nobody else but him. Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go put some water in Chris Prosinski's mama's dish. Good Evening.

Prosinski reference gold medal awarded 
LOL

I bet his mama is a good girl

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-10-2023, 02:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 07:50 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: I freely admit I hate him. Not only do I hate him, but I hope all the bad things in life happen to him and nobody else but him. Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go put some water in Chris Prosinski's mama's dish. Good Evening.

Prosinski reference gold medal awarded 
LOL

I bet his mama is a good girl

God I forgot about Prosinski LOL wasn't he the safety that got hurdled over or trucked over on a weekly basis.

He’s good at zone and cb blitzes.he’s bad at man coverage vs a fast wr. He’s good a run support.

(10-10-2023, 01:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m looking for y’all. Where you hiding… come out the wood works. Where’s my Herndon Haters at ? Herndon has played solid all year. Lageman said Herndon was one of the best corner blitzers on the team and it helps this defense work.

Thewitnessofsolinvictus confessed up. Where’s the rest of em??

I’ve been told y’all boys. Cleetwoody stay outta this one.

Dude are you that insecure that you need some anonymous people on a message board to say the expectation of an average guy to play averagely was warranted?

Yay you?

(10-10-2023, 01:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m looking for y’all. Where you hiding… come out the wood works. Where’s my Herndon Haters at ? Herndon has played solid all year. Lageman said Herndon was one of the best corner blitzers on the team and it helps this defense work.

Thewitnessofsolinvictus confessed up. Where’s the rest of em??

I’ve been told y’all boys. Cleetwoody stay outta this one.
I wasn’t even going to comment about this because I’ve never hated Herndon or really said anything about him.

But since you brought my name up out of the blue, I’ll say this….

DUUUUUVVVVVAAAALLLL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Herndon still sucks, hes made some plays this year for sure but he's given up a long pass play or two in almost every game this season, the odd thing is it always comes late in the game.. wonder if his stamina is just poor.

Another good and solid game by Tre at the Saints. He does all the little things. He put a hit on Carr which forced a wobbly throw. How about that lick he put on ol boy. I heard the thump from Duval County. He was right in coverage on a Carr rollout flushes from the pocket. Had the most tackles in the secondary tonight. At the end of the game instead of going for the tackle and risking a missed tackle, he turned the runner back to the middle of the field so the clock would keep running and his team mates can clean up the tackle.

Just another solid game. Any more Herndon Haters left?

He’s had solid games all season.