Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Monday Night Football Week 3

Alright. Here we go. I’ve the Eagles and the Rams tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Baker and the Bucs looking fine on the first series.

Fix the O-Line!

Philly looks like they’re on a mission!

Fix the O-Line!

Two red zone trips for Philly. 3 points.

DeAndre Swift looking REAL good.

Fix the O-Line!

I want to see TB pull this off. Really gonna watch Cody Mauch. He was one of my favorite players in the draft. Sydney Brown was as well

Hate the Eagles.

Rooting for the Rams tonight.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 08:18 PM by I am Yoda.)

This game is a pleasure to watch. I have no rooting interest in either team. Both teams are playing clean games. No real screwups by either team so far. Baker’s looking good. So is Hurts.

Wow! Hurts had like 5 minutes to throw that TD pass!

Fix the O-Line!

Lane Johnson is dominant. The whole oline lol. Hurts has all day

I spoke too soon. Baker just threw a pick.

Fix the O-Line!

Atwell is electric. Nacua is looking like the steal of the draft. When they get Kupp back that offense is going to be hard to stop. They need an explosive RB and that Rams offense would be scary

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 08:35 PM by I am Yoda.)

Ho, ho! Now Hurts throws one.

Kyren Williams is pretty good!

Fix the O-Line!

(09-25-2023, 09:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://x.com/PFF/status/1706475789510676526?s=20

Dang. That has to give QBs a woody.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 10:04 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Eagles have it tonight on Monday night.

Several Eagles players including Jason Kelce and Jalen Hurts said they were experiencing Flu like symptoms during the game last night. If that's not insult to injury... "Hey we were only about 50% last night and we still dominated you."

(09-26-2023, 09:59 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Several Eagles players including Jason Kelce and Jalen Hurts said they were experiencing Flu like symptoms during the game last night. If that's not insult to injury... "Hey we were only about 50% last night and we still dominated you."

I love watching their O line! And don’t get me started on Jalen Carter! Dude is a beast.

Fix the O-Line!