Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ETN Leaving Yards on the Field

(10-01-2023, 09:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 09:10 PM)carp8dm Wrote: You're a spaghetti thrower.  I follow the forum.  I haven't read any time you said ETN should run outside...  But I'm sure at one point you wrote it...  Spaghettis on the wall...

I don't need to catch up to a guy that throws noodles on a wall to figure out what sticks.  I'm sure everyone really thinks your super special. Excuse me for no longer thinking that.

Honestly, I thought you were a good dude that loved football.  But you're not.  You're just a jerk that is trying to push your own agenda.  You're not a good person, NEW YORK.  

I'm actually kinda sad that I tried to make friends with you last season....  You're just an angry old dude that doesn't want to really have a conversation.  You just want to take down people.  There was a guy last season that hated on Lawrence, and you just did everything you could to eviscerate him.  Any post that kid made, you came in and just smoked him.  And you did it over and over again.  And guess what?  He's not here anymore.  Good Job, New York "4" Jags.  Way to totally anahilate some poor dude that didn't agree with your opinion.  How does it make you feel now that you have 1 less person to have a discussion with?  You drove out a guy.  That's not how communities work, New York "4" Jags.

I never said the o-line was good.  I never said that the execution wasn't a problem.  I never said that Trevor Lawrence was the problem.  For the last 2 weeks I've tried to show you why I think, while the players are also not doing good, that the coaching is a problem.  And yet, all you do is focus on posts that are not 100% lockstep with you.

You're a jerk, bro.  You do everything you can to antagonize people that only slightly disagree with you.  I'm sure you'll take this post and point out to how you totally owned another new guy in the forum.  But really, all you have been doing for the last 2 weeks is just showing how unwilling you are to even acknowledge that maybe you are even slightly wrong.

13 points, man.  13.  Against a trash Atlanta team.  So you think our O-Line is the worst O-Line in the league???  So it's just the O-Line that is your woes?  New York, 4 Jags?  LOL. 

Honestly, you should re-evaluate how you discuss things with people on this forum.  You're taking "receipts" here?  This is a forum for die hard Jaguars fans.  Just because fans freak out here doesn't mean it's your duty to destroy them and humilate them...  If you want to humiliate and destroy fans, go and attack Texans fans.  Go Attack Titans fans.  Go attack clot fans.  Why are you pushing out fans of your own damn forum?

Are you stupid?

OK 

It's not my forum - I just post here and enforce the rules from time to time when someone breaks them 

That guy you mentioned is still here

I don't have enough patience with stupid takes sometimes - I can admit that

I am definitely a jerk about it when people repeatedly post blatantly inaccurate statements (welcome to the internet!) 

That's the best I can give you as a concession. 

You're being a douche bag with all the "New York" stuff after being educated about me being a Duval native - and you're harping on some weird "13 points" horse [BLEEP] - so I'll  just give you some safe space to be angry and stupid without my interjections. Apparently you need this space to whine without my interaction - so have at it. I'll check in with you after next week's melt down. I'm sure you'll have some choice insight to all of our problems.

https://youtu.be/D89TLas6Ct0

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 12:41 PM by Mikey.)

(10-01-2023, 05:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Really? We're now resorting to [BLEEP] on probably one of the least concerning players we have on offense now?

Jesus..

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

WE DEMAND BLOOD

(10-01-2023, 07:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 06:36 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: LOL guys.   

I think we've complained about the O-Line, D-Line and Trevor enough.  I know there are more glaring concerns.

ETN takes way too much damage because of his running style.  He hits the hole regardless of whether or not there is someone already in the hole.  He's not patient in his running style.    It doesn't mean I don't love what he gives the team.

Copy that, AOB.

He does take punishment and he could be getting more creative - but I really think he's just trying to stick to the primary play design and hoping this line finally starts creating the gaps they are supposed to be creating for him.

Like he's trying not to give up too soon on his teammates before freelancing to create something out of nothing. 
This could very well be something his coaches are in his ear about - making him stay on script in a way.

I think if the line doesn't start giving him more daylight to aim at, and/or the coaches don't start dialing up some different run blocking, he may very well begin looking for daylight outside of the called play design. 

Just my opinion on what we are seeing so far.

A thing could also be said that going off script and tending to do so may create uncertainty among the blockers, which could lead to flags as they attempt to get back into a play or hesitancy that gets them bulldozed (even worse).

(10-01-2023, 08:25 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 07:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Copy that, AOB.

He does take punishment and he could be getting more creative - but I really think he's just trying to stick to the primary play design and hoping this line finally starts creating the gaps they are supposed to be creating for him.

Like he's trying not to give up too soon on his teammates before freelancing to create something out of nothing. 
This could very well be something his coaches are in his ear about - making him stay on script in a way.

I think if the line doesn't start giving him more daylight to aim at, and/or the coaches don't start dialing up some different run blocking, he may very well begin looking for daylight outside of the called play design. 

Just my opinion on what we are seeing so far.

Wow.  What an absolutely stupid take!!!

Play call is run up the middle.  Play call calls for all WRs to be within the middle of the field. 

And Grampa Taylor thinks it's ETN's inability to find a lane???  I love ya, Gramps Taylor.  But it's clear you've never had to run a dead play over and over again.

Poor ETN is being driven through a meat grinder, and you guys are blaming ETN????  Ya'll are pathetic.  Especially the Press Taylor family members.

(10-01-2023, 07:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Copy that, AOB.

It's just so contradictory...  It's just so pathetic.  You have so many reciepts.  You should probably start by returning your own hypocritical thoughts...

Dude, take a breath. It will be ok, this is a game for entertainment purposes.
You're on tilt, enjoy a snickers bar.