Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bills Gameday***

(10-08-2023, 05:35 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Headed to the tube now. Go Jags!

Mind the Gap!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2023, 08:42 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 08:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Rousseau out, that is nice

Yep,  Von Miller fresh off an injury.  I say run it right at him.  They're also missing some good players in the secondary,  the offense needs to take over the game.

They still have the best safety duo in the league so Trevor needs to know where the safeties are at all times

Bills will come out flat, they only been there 3 days... get a lead, then grind them out 2nd half. GO JAGS!

I predict a player named Josh Allen will lead his team to victory today.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 09:22 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2023, 09:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 08:42 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Yep,  Von Miller fresh off an injury.  I say run it right at him.  They're also missing some good players in the secondary,  the offense needs to take over the game.

They still have the best safety duo in the league so Trevor needs to know where the safeties are at all times

Etienne needs to eat. Hopefully this line gets it together quick.

Love these early games. Every game in the NFL should start at 9:30 (east coast) or 1pm (west coast).

Let’s go boys! Get this Dub

The in-studio 'analysts' are all about the Bills. Which is to be expected.

MJD chooses the Jags by 7.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 09:23 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

I think we have a legitimate shot today. Might not be a pretty game, but we'll have a chance. Offense needs to start playing up to its potential. Hope we score first, even if we have to receive the opening kickoff like last week.

Let’s go JJ’s.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 09:24 AM by homebiscuit.)

If there was ever a game where we need the D to shine, this is it.

(10-08-2023, 09:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The in-studio 'analysts' are all about the Bills. Which is to be expected.

MJD chooses the Jags by 7.

MJD is such a homer, but I love him for it.

Hoping for the best but realistically…Buffalo looks really strong and we really haven’t gotten untracked on offense. Could get ugly but I hope it’s competitive. Go Jags!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-08-2023, 09:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: If there was ever a game where we need the D to shine, this is it.

The offense needs to step up imo.

What's up with the lounge act anthem?

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 09:30 AM by OG-JAGFAN.)

I am not feeling the guitar rift with the national anthem

(10-08-2023, 09:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What's up with the lounge act anthem?

Haha just posted after you

This team needs to take more deep shots down field

I hate this version of the national anthem so very much.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Let's go Jags! 

Not sure about this version of the anthem.

(10-08-2023, 09:27 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 09:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: If there was ever a game where we need the D to shine, this is it.

The offense needs to step up imo.

If Allen gets their offense rolling, they'll dig a hole we'll never get out of.

Morning Jungle!!

6:30 am in Los Angeles

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!