Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2023, 08:33 PM)Jag149 Wrote: 49ers look scary good

Right now, they are clearly the best team in the NFL. They have a bunch of weapons on offense like the Jaguars and a great defense. Purdy is the perfect quarterback for them as he just needs to be a game manager and stay away from turnovers.

(10-08-2023, 10:38 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 08:33 PM)Jag149 Wrote: 49ers look scary good

Right now, they are clearly the best team in the NFL. They have a bunch of weapons on offense like the Jaguars and a great defense. Purdy is the perfect quarterback for them as he just needs to be a game manager and stay away from turnovers.

They also have a really good O,line and D,line
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-08-2023, 09:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We are in week 5 not week 6 lol

This post came from the future.......
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-08-2023, 03:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: There's something so satisfying seeing the Pats scoring 0pts and getting blown out at home. Now they know how every other team has felt at some point. Would the Pats really fire Belichick?

....was there really any doubt that this was their future when they made Mac their QB?

TBH, surprised that Bill is still rolling with him as the starter after two consecutive benchings. Must be a sign that Zappe ain't it, either. Mac's got that spiraling self-doubt going on, we've seen that with so many of our past QB.

(10-09-2023, 12:03 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 09:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We are in week 5 not week 6 lol

This post came from the future.......

Ahhhh, it all makes sense now lol

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for not making me a Denver fan

https://twitter.com/BenScottStevens/stat...00540?s=20

Really. At least the Bears have some draft capital moving forward. Sucks to be a Panthers fan as well. Can you imagine being the team that let CMC walk out your door?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-09-2023, 03:15 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Really. At least the Bears have some draft capital moving forward. Sucks to be a Panthers fan as well. Can you imagine being the team that let CMC walk out your door?

Hard to imagine - although - we have endured more than our fair share of horrible decisions LOL

Imagine being a Cowboys fan rt now!  

https://x.com/NFL_Memes/status/1711448685425344754?s=20

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/171...44754?s=20

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2023, 05:08 PM by I am Yoda.)

(10-08-2023, 03:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: There's something so satisfying seeing the Pats scoring 0pts and getting blown out at home. Now they know how every other team has felt at some point. Would the Pats really fire Belichick?

I don’t think they will. But he needs to retire. It was always Brady. Without Brady, Belichik would be a a really good D coordinator, not the acclaimed best coach ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(10-08-2023, 07:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/171...26420?s=20

The Payton myth being exposed.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

(10-09-2023, 05:06 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

I don’t think they will. But he needs to retire. It was always Brady. Without Brady,  Belichik would be a a really good D coordinator, not the acclaimed best coach ever.

(10-08-2023, 07:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/171...26420?s=20

The Payton myth being exposed.

And with the Saints, it was always Drew Brees. Payton could innovate around having a super accurate, reliable QB. Aaron Rodgers did the same to elevate Hackett. But when they get Wilson on the downside of his career, suddenly they aren’t so special.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

TNF is going to be ugly. I might check in on occasion to see the carnage.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2023, 07:07 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm a Russ and Payton fan tonite. Someone needs to smack the smug off of Hollywood Kelce's face. Might as well be the Bonkos.

(10-12-2023, 07:05 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I'm a Russ and Payton fan tonite. Someone needs to smack the smug off of Hollywood Kelce's face.  Might as well be the Bonkos.

I can’t wait for Taylor to dump Mr Phizer and write a song about him.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Need the Broncos to pull off an upset tonight

I like Kelce more now, actually listing the only real reason to get the vaccine. That idiot rodgers pushing nonsense is just another reason to hate him.
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2023, 08:59 PM by StrayaJag.)

Cheifs r being efficient onthere drives and choking in the red zone lol

Credit to the donkeys Defence

I open up the game agai and immediately see taylor flagged for a penalty

LOL

(10-08-2023, 06:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 05:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Taylor must not be at the Swifties game in Minnesota because they didn't show a shot of her with a look of faux distress as Kelce limped to the locker room in pain.

Apparently she isn't there but they did show a Vikings fan with Swiftie 87 on her Vikings jersey which just seems really weird.

I read recently that Travis Kelce's jersey sales have increased 80% since this got fired up. Her fans will spend money on stuff like that just because they think it's being supportive of her and whatever she has going on. It's kind of creepy.

Note: the “tush push” only works if you have a good Oline.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

Stupid Taylor Swift sighting.