Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

(10-12-2023, 09:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Stupid Taylor Swift sighting.

Why do people make such a big deal of her? She sings vapid songs and is barely more than average looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-12-2023, 09:26 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 09:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Stupid Taylor Swift sighting.

Why do people make such a big deal of her? She sings vapid songs and is barely more than average looking.

She's about the only organic singer/songwriter left in this dumbed down / Pro Tools / autotune / AI generation of "songwriters". Her songs aren't my taste, and vapid is a pretty good description, but at least they are written by a human, and not a committee of sampling robot songwriters.

On another subject, I'm really getting sick of the Chiefs. Thier decline and fall can't come soon enough.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2023, 09:01 AM by Mikey.)

(10-12-2023, 05:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Need the Broncos to pull off an upset tonight

cripes, just buy a powerball ticket, odds are better.

(10-12-2023, 09:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 06:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Apparently she isn't there but they did show a Vikings fan with Swiftie 87 on her Vikings jersey which just seems really weird.

I read recently that Travis Kelce's jersey sales have increased 80% since this got fired up. Her fans will spend money on stuff like that just because they think it's being supportive of her and whatever she has going on. It's kind of creepy.

supportive, or participating in the cosplay?

I think there's a big part in herd mentality, gotta look the look, say the say and all that jazz if you want to fit in with the crowd.

(10-12-2023, 09:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Stupid Taylor Swift sighting.

....did someone hit her in the head with a rubber mallet?

just curious what affected her mental capabilities. She's always seemed pretty savvy IME

(10-12-2023, 09:26 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Why do people make such a big deal of her?  She sings vapid songs and is barely more than average looking.

they been doin this since Elvis and the Beatles, man. They weren't anything to look at either, but if they were seen in your town, you could print money.

(10-13-2023, 08:58 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 05:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Need the Broncos to pull off an upset tonight

cripes, just buy a powerball ticket, odds are better.

(10-12-2023, 09:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I read recently that Travis Kelce's jersey sales have increased 80% since this got fired up. Her fans will spend money on stuff like that just because they think it's being supportive of her and whatever she has going on. It's kind of creepy.

supportive, or participating in the cosplay?

I think there's a big part in herd mentality, gotta look the look, say the say and all that jazz if you want to fit in with the crowd.

....did someone hit her in the head with a rubber mallet?

just curious what affected her mental capabilities. She's always seemed pretty savvy IME

Rabid or "super fans" are weird, man. I don't get it. Like, ever.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2023, 05:19 PM by Mowerguy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Looks like the chefs are the new pats...we all remember how that goes don't we?

https://twitter.com/njmaldonado/status/1...79/photo/1
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyLtybssd...ODBiNWFlZA==

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Rich Eisen still in London calling games. Which team will he be the homer for today?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx4eLBRML...ODBiNWFlZA==

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I wonder how Derrick Henry would do on ST as a KR. Imagine tackling that straight on after he's worked up a full head of steam.

Tacks need a QB.  Tannehil blows.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

No better way to start the day than with the Tacks getting humiliated. Keep it rolling, Ravens.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

God I love watching the tacks implode.

(10-15-2023, 10:40 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Tacks need a QB.  Tannehil blows.
Love to see it. They seemingly wasted picks on Willis and Levis as well if they're waiting this long to make a change.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 11:24 AM by Caldrac.)

Chicken [BLEEP] call on roughing. Ravens got [BLEEP] on 3rd down there. Henry gouged them.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 11:39 AM by Caldrac.)

Hamilton ejected for a helmet to helmet hit.

Sorry [BLEEP] Ravens. They're gonna choke this one away.

Tannehill should be benched after that pick.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 12:34 PM by Caldrac.)

Spears > Bigsby. Damn that kid can play. Just missed him by 7 picks.

Conclusion after watching this game: we should go 3-0 against them.

Damn. Browns hanging with the 49ers.