Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

(10-22-2023, 04:12 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 04:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Patriots beat the Bills. *snicker*

Now we just need eagles to beat the dolphins

And Chargers to beat the Chiefs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-22-2023, 04:12 PM)EricC85 Wrote:

Now we just need eagles to beat the dolphins

That will be a good game.

Jet lag??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-22-2023, 04:19 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Jet lag??

Or relative humidity, dew point, something…

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 04:38 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Minshew just showed everyone why Jax got rid of him lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Minshew ends the game with a fumble.

Colts defense lost that game for them.

Lol clots

(10-15-2023, 09:35 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I want to see the Bills play better so that it doesn’t devalue our win.

The Giants look 10x better with Taylor at qb rather than Jones.

Nah screw that....they were one of the 3 teams to go to the playoffs and win it all.... losing record and a tie breaker I'll take that over bragging rights

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 05:35 PM by nejagsfan.)

(10-22-2023, 01:38 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:22 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: That browns D is going to murder our offense.

And, they beat the Niners.

It’s early, but they certainly aren’t murdering the clots offense.

Lol I know.... browns d sucked today....10 point lead and couldn't stop the colts

(10-22-2023, 03:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: BUT WHAT ABOUT HUTCHINSON!

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1714674058158100557

And they suck...so your point

(10-22-2023, 04:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Minshew just showed everyone why Jax got rid of him lolol

Lol exactly.... where's the minshew fans.... remember them wanting to start him over Trevor

The Swifties are a tough team. Patrick Mahomes is what Johnny Manziel was in his head.

Bears got a win somehow

(10-22-2023, 06:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Swifties are a tough team. Patrick Mahomes is what Johnny Manziel was in his head.

Honestly you take Kelce out they are an average team....

Herbert chokes again! Throws a late INT. Do not ever mention him as better than Trevor. Suck it, NFL talking heads!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-22-2023, 05:33 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 01:38 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: It’s early, but they certainly aren’t murdering the clots offense.

Lol I know.... browns d sucked today....10 point lead and couldn't stop the colts

(10-22-2023, 03:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1714674058158100557

(10-22-2023, 04:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Minshew just showed everyone why Jax got rid of him lolol

Lol exactly.... where's the minshew fans.... remember them wanting to start him over Trevor

They have the same record we do

How the HELL do the Bills let Mac Jones beat them- and on a last drive TD? I don’t care where the game is. Should be yet another reminder- you got to come to play every week or you’ll get beat in this League.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 07:44 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-22-2023, 07:21 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Herbert chokes again!  Throws a late INT. Do not ever mention him as better than Trevor. Suck it, NFL talking heads!

Came here to say exactly this.... whoever thinks Herbert is better then Trevor needs to reevaluate or just quit their job

(10-22-2023, 07:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 05:33 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Lol I know.... browns d sucked today....10 point lead and couldn't stop the colts

I think you need to go back and read that whole conversation

(10-22-2023, 07:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 05:33 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Lol I know.... browns d sucked today....10 point lead and couldn't stop the colts

(10-22-2023, 07:34 PM)LowcountryJag Wrote: How the HELL do the Bills let Mac Jones beat them- and on a last drive TD?  I don’t care where the game is.  Should be yet another reminder- you got to come to play every week or you’ll get beat in this League.

Because the Bill's had there run they failed and now they are really not all that good

It's a week to week league.

(10-22-2023, 09:05 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: It's a week to week league.

It really is and feels especially so this year. No team looks a juggernaut. The Chiefs are the team to beat but they don't look unstoppable. It's Week 7, teams should be showing who they really are now and fixed where they were struggling and using their strengths to win games.

Feels like it could be a very open playoffs right now and really is an 'any given Sunday' year. Who had Buffalo and Bengals losing 3 of the first 7 and 6 games?