Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

I am ready for the NFL to outlaw the tush push.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Eagles are such an unbelievably obnoxious team.

(10-22-2023, 09:33 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: The Eagles are such an unbelievably obnoxious team.

It's a Philly thing.

(10-22-2023, 09:28 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I am ready for the NFL to outlaw the tush push.

I'm surprised they haven't installed handles on Hurts's flak jacket to give those two tight ends even better leverage. The whole scheme is a penalty, it's unreal that no one has the stones to call it what it is
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 10:26 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-22-2023, 09:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 09:05 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: It's a week to week league.

It really is and feels especially so this year. No team looks a juggernaut. The Chiefs are the team to beat but they don't look unstoppable. It's Week 7, teams should be showing who they really are now and fixed where they were struggling and using their strengths to win games.

Feels like it could be a very open playoffs right now and really is an 'any given Sunday' year. Who had Buffalo and Bengals losing 3 of the first 7 and 6 games?

See I think this is every year, especially early in the season.   They don't call it "getting into mid-season form" for nothing.  Many teams aren't what their record necessarily shows during the first quarter or so of the season.  Add to that certain types of games seem more variable than others (i.e. division games) as evidenced by today's bills/pats result.

I want to watch the rest of this game, but my eyelids are slamming shut.

10 penalties on phins
0 penalties on eagles
things that make you go hmmmmmmm

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 11:48 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

The dolphins haven't beaten anyone with a winning record even if you take the loss they gave the 5 teams they beat away. Something to keep an eye on.

The Jags wins are looking like quality ones at present. Versus the rest of their respective schedules, the Falcons and Bills are 4-2, the clots are 3-2 (should be 4-1 but they were absolutely robbed by the officials against the Browns at the end of the game today), and the ain'ts are 3-3. Not too shabby.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 06:51 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-22-2023, 07:00 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 06:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Swifties are a tough team. Patrick Mahomes is what Johnny Manziel was in his head.

Honestly you take Kelce out they are an average team....

Agree, which is why I don't understand why every D coordinator in the league doesn't just double him the whole game and take their chances with the remaining 10.

(10-22-2023, 09:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 09:33 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: The Eagles are such an unbelievably obnoxious team.

It's a Philly thing.

(10-22-2023, 09:28 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I am ready for the NFL to outlaw the tush push.

I'm surprised they haven't installed handles on Hurts's flak jacket to give those two tight ends even better leverage. The whole scheme is a penalty, it's unreal that no one has the stones to call it what it is

So is spiking the ball to stop the clock, but nobody is rushing to change that either.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

clots defense lost them the game?! Hahaha

Definitely not Minshew and his 4 turnovers….

Herbert = a slightly more athletic Kirk Cousins. Change my mind.

Same choking vibes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Wow that was a hectic play from vikings

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 09:09 PM by Jag149.)

(10-23-2023, 08:56 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wow that was a hectic play from vikings

I would rather other teams NOT get the 49ers all pissed off till after the Jags play them.

So Kittle got hit in a "sensitive area" in baseball the code word normally used is "groin".
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-23-2023, 09:05 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 08:56 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wow that was a hectic play from vikings

I would rather other teams NOT get the 49ers all pissed off till after the Jags play them.

So Kittle got hit in a "sensitive area"  in baseball the code word normally used is "groin".

I'm thinking teams are beginning to figure out Brock Purdy.

Danielle hunter putting out some good trade tape.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-23-2023, 09:50 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Danielle hunter putting out some good trade tape.
Yeah. Very good at what he does. Vikings are fighting. As long as they don't turn it over. They have a chance.

I noticed Hockenson getting wide open earlier tonight. Hopefully that's a positive for us with Engram in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

That was a bad goal line series for Vikes.

Remember folks, Purdy is better than Lawrence is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(10-23-2023, 10:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Remember folks, Purdy is better than Lawrence is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dude. Yeah. Wth.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Is this the game that Cousins removes the Prime Time curse? Hope so.

Warner looks hurt.