Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clots were robbed

[Image: 1227471.gif]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 11:07 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

We beat them twice already and have the tie breaker. They aren't catching us for the division. I don't care who they beat the rest of the year aside from a potential 3rd matchup with us in the playoffs and yes they were absolutely robbed yesterday. Hopefully them being robbed doesn't hurt us in playoff seeding later in the year. The AFC North appears loaded at present though, so they may end up beating each other down in the seeding.

A lot of crocodile tears around here.

(10-22-2023, 04:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Watching the end of the Indy/Cleveland game and man that was not one but 2 absolute let Cleveland win calls.  Gosh it felt like a Jags game the past 10 years.  I hate the clots but I feel for them today.

maybe it was those dog-awful unis the horshoes were wearing that influenced the refs.

(10-24-2023, 10:37 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 04:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Watching the end of the Indy/Cleveland game and man that was not one but 2 absolute let Cleveland win calls.  Gosh it felt like a Jags game the past 10 years.  I hate the clots but I feel for them today.

maybe it was those dog-awful unis the horshoes were wearing that influenced the refs.

The color blind Ref's thought they were the Jags.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-24-2023, 10:37 AM)Mikey Wrote:

I actually really liked that look on them. I also like the battle red look for the tinhorns. The best uniform of all time for me though is the black and white Rams. Thought those were cool as [BLEEP].
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-24-2023, 02:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 10:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: maybe it was those dog-awful unis the horshoes were wearing that influenced the refs.

I actually really liked that look on them. I also like the battle red look for the tinhorns. The best uniform of all time for me though is the black and white Rams. Thought those were cool as [BLEEP].

pretty crazy when a string of words can somehow induce the vomit reflex.

That's a remarkable skill, but not sure how you can use that to your benefit.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 12:14 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-24-2023, 02:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 10:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: maybe it was those dog-awful unis the horshoes were wearing that influenced the refs.

Ray Scott....and me, agree with you.

"Gabriel....to Snow.....Touchdown."  The most understated NFL announcer ever.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Oh oh no. NOT! Welcome to the jags world of being robbed for years . Jk

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2023, 10:00 AM by Mowerguy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-26-2023, 01:30 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Oh oh no. NOT! Welcome to the jags world of being robbed for years . Jk

I don't feel for them at all! 
Was pulling for the browns anyway.... then the stinkin' tacks can just lose, lose, lose
Payback can be a pain
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-28-2023, 09:58 AM)Mowerguy Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 01:30 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Oh oh no. NOT! Welcome to the jags world of being robbed for years . Jk

I don't feel for them at all! 
Was pulling for the browns anyway.... then the stinkin' tacks can just lose, lose, lose
Payback can be  a pain

I feel for any fanbase to lose like that, except for the stinking tacks!  They could lose every game until the end of time due to a bad a call and it would still makeup for pain inflicted from 1999!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.