Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Murderer’s Row Schedule

(11-12-2023, 01:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah
Jags can beat anyone if they simply play error free football, but the ravens are the most daunting opponent right now IMO

Entire remaining NFC North schedule is terrifying now. Browns just knocked off the Ravens and the Bengals have Burrow and also just lost today. Buckle up, gonna be a hell of a ride.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2023, 05:28 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 01:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah
Jags can beat anyone if they simply play error free football, but the ravens are the most daunting opponent right now IMO

Entire remaining NFC North schedule is terrifying now. Browns just knocked off the Ravens and the Bengals have Burrow and also just lost today. Buckle up, gonna be a hell of a ride.

Todays events in Jax and elsewhere around the conference definitely made our schedule look a lot scarier than it seemed this morning.

(11-12-2023, 07:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 05:28 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Entire remaining NFC North schedule is terrifying now. Browns just knocked off the Ravens and the Bengals have Burrow and also just lost today. Buckle up, gonna be a hell of a ride.

Todays events in Jax and elsewhere around the conference definitely made our schedule look a lot scarier than it seemed this morning.

Have a feeling we will be playing for a wild card

I remember how this board trashed Lamar Jackson, it just gets to show how our fan base dont know what's a good QB and what is not, lol

The Texans could lose next week to the Cardinals, who won tonight.
Kyler Murry is back

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 08:54 AM by Mikey.)

(11-09-2023, 10:05 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: shhh....   We're the murderer.   Ninja

(Yesterday's performance sure made me feel dead inside)

(11-12-2023, 07:15 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 07:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Todays events in Jax and elsewhere around the conference definitely made our schedule look a lot scarier than it seemed this morning.

Have a feeling we will be playing for a wild card

I think that's just indigestion.

(11-12-2023, 08:04 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: I remember how this board trashed Lamar Jackson, it just gets to show how our fan base dont know what's a good QB and what is not, lol

My knock on him is his durability and his play-off performances. He's had a hard time finishing healthy like last year and the few times he's made a play-off appearance and played in a meaningful game he's been average at best. 

With that said? I would have taken him over Taven Bryan, for sure.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 09:23 AM by Mikey.)

(11-12-2023, 08:04 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: I remember how this board trashed Lamar Jackson, it just gets to show how our fan base dont know what's a good QB and what is not, lol

eh, they couldn't ice the browns at home when they doofed that XP to tie, and they did a lot of their work with the run game.  Kinda like Ridley - even if he's just a decoy, he's very effective at what he's doing .

(11-12-2023, 08:49 PM)jagboss Wrote: The Texans could lose next week to the Cardinals, who won tonight.
Kyler Murry is back

@Snowy quit hacking into other people's accounts@