Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2023, 02:48 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 4 times in total.)

(11-14-2023, 12:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 01:10 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You have a worldview. We all do.
NO [BLEEP]. I'm saying it's laughable (insane really) that you think you can analyze and define mine from posts on a MB. 
Are you suggesting that because I stated that the information I posted in the first paragraph shouldn't be debatable (because it is well documented), that I am doing what I accuse you of doing?
I think I clearly said you were doing what you are accusing me of.

AND NO - you stated plenty of opinion and then claimed it shouldn't be debatable - look:

Look at your last post? Where is there any content? When I say you confidently assert yourself, it's "I'm right, you're wrong." You have literally brought up your own opinion of yourself as evidence you are pwning me on a "political side forum on a football message board." That is so horribly misted you should be ashamed.  You're the ChrisJagBoy of the political forum. Then you really should be ashamed!

Just because you don't care about context, doesn't make it any less important. It's your disregard for these types of details that makes you less informed and less objective, imo, but you do you.
Riiiiiight, I don't fall for some sidebar deflection bull [BLEEP] - so I don't care about context. 
Not my fault you if you can't get your head around the concept of relevancy. 

Oh, by the way, do you notice how when you try to psychoanalyze me, I try to point out why you're getting it wrong. I do that for two reasons.
I'm not trying to psychoanalyze you. 
I'm commenting on your posting tendencies. 
I don't need to know what exact brand of crazy you are. None of us are perfect. 

Firstly, I'm not a whiny little [BLEEP], and secondly because I'm ok with strangers trying to figure out motivations. Unless you're an algorithm that's programmed to post stupid [BLEEP], you're probably trying to figure out the motives and reasoning when you're debating with other posters. You're not special in this regard, but, hey, way to confidently assert yourself. 
Yeah - I'm afraid I don't waste my time trying to "figure out" the motives of folks who post things on the internet. 
Sorry that seems unbelievable to you. 
Most people are stupid. I don't worry too much about that. 

I hope anyone that takes you seriously can look at your last post and see them for what you suggest they are, posts on a football message board that are void of context and shouldn't be taken seriously.

No - none of this [BLEEP] should be taken seriously. Thought that was obvious. 

Clearly not for you. 

I need to stop being such a jerk in my response to your posts because you seem to be getting more upset than I anticipated. 

I sort of enjoyed unloading on you because you talk down to folks so often and unnecessarily attack Mike all the time, but I don't want to keep derailing threads with personal [BLEEP] - and you are clearly too weak to take from me the crap you dish to Mike. You should consider that last bit moving forward if you really are not a whiny little [BLEEP] as you claim.

Sure thing, pal. Talk about deflection. You're just analyzing my "posting tendencies." This board really needs an eyeroll emoticon.

It's the same thing, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Every time you mention something about my disdain for the establishment, you are referencing the "worldview" I've established on this message board BASED ON MY POSTS, which I have no problem with (even if it does trivialize my position, I get it). I'm doing the same thing, you just want to pretend you're a special snowflake (see, I'm doing it again BASED ON YOUR POSTS). We all do it. Stop pretending like I'm doing something exclusive here.

You don't move my needle, bro. I'm just showing you I can turn it up if you want to play that game. I'm happy if you want to keep the threads on track moving forward. You want to change it? You can.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!