Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cuts

Quote:You can't cut every player that's not the top tier at his position unless you have someone better to replace them with. No team has top tier or top 5 players at EVERY position. 

Quote:That is why they play preseason games.

Yeah! The connection between those two things is so obvious!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL You know Jared Odrick is not going to remain the starter just because of 5.5 sacks, right? He does more than that.

Smh the complacency is sickening around here... And i dont believe you pay a guy 5 mill for depth purposes.. Then again look at Henne smh..

Quote:Smh the complacency is sickening around here... And i dont believe you pay a guy 5 mill for depth purposes.. Then again look at Henne smh..
Sanchez, EJ Manuel, and Josh McCown all make more as back ups.

I would like to cut Henne and sign Zach Mettenberger.

Quote:Sanchez, EJ Manuel, and Josh McCown all make more as back ups.

I read Sanchez's salary is $4.5 million and the Cowboys rejected a trade offer because that is overpaying him.

Quote:I would like to cut Henne and sign Zach Mettenberger.

You think Mettenberger is better than Henne?

Quote:You think Mettenberger is better than Henne?

Im better than Henne.

Quote:Im better than Henne.
Better at what?  Complaining? 

Quote:Better at what?  Complaining? 

Better at being a Debbie Downer.

No.

I think Henne is complete garbage. His reads take forever, and if he tries to make quick decisions, rookie CB's get multiple interceptions in one game. Remember Henne playing before Bortles was named starter? He threw into the dirt, and just curled up to get sacked.

Quote:Im better than Henne.

Dude, you're like 5'8 300 lbs, you ain't better than henne at anything.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I think Henne is complete garbage. His reads take forever, and if he tries to make quick decisions, rookie CB's get multiple interceptions in one game. Remember Henne playing before Bortles was named starter? He threw into the dirt, and just curled up to get sacked.

Would you rather have turnover machine Mark Sanchez?

I believe you would probably get about the same amount of production out of Mettenberger, that you would get from Henne. I would prefer to wait until final cuts before we add a QB. There might be a better option available next week.

Quote:I believe you would probably get about the same amount of production out of Mettenberger, that you would get from Henne. I would prefer to wait until final cuts before we add a QB. There might be a better option available next week.

If Henne and Mettenberger are equal in production, why not just keep Henne?

Quote:Would you rather have turnover machine Mark Sanchez?
Mark Sanchez is not a machine, he is human.

Quote:Mark Sanchez is not a machine, he is human.
Post of the day.

Quote:Would you rather have turnover machine Mark Sanchez?

Yes, but not at what he was making in Denver. I also would not trade for him. I would sign him to a modest, short term deal,only if he gets cut. I believe he is a slight upgrade over Henne, but I still think there might be better options after final cuts.

Quote:If Henne and Mettenberger are equal in production, why not just keep Henne?

I would keep Henne, if Mettenberger was the only option.

Quote:Dude, you're like 5'8 300 lbs, you ain't better than henne at anything.

Ar you saying that he's this guy?

[Image: 632f3c42.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.