Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ah.... Please tell me again how it's the republicans are the ones that are "Unhinged"

Finger-wagging Dem voter loses it on GOP poll worker in curse-laden rant: 'Unhinged'

A Virginia Democrat accosted and cursed out a Republican poll greeter in an "unhinged" Election Day confrontation that has gone viral.

Video footage shows a progressive voter approaching Matthew Hurtt, a poll worker and director of professional services at the Leadership Institute, in Arlington, Virginia, on Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-vot...t-unhinged
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Political Section is living proof

(11-07-2023, 06:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The Political Section is living proof

If you think the Republicans on this message board are unhinged (with the exception of one) you have never met a truly unhinged person. You live a charmed life.

(11-07-2023, 09:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 06:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The Political Section is living proof

If you think the Republicans on this message board are unhinged (with the exception of one) you have never met a truly unhinged person. You live a charmed life.

Nice.. I love guessing games!!

Ummmmm.. Marty or Mike?.. Or am I the unhinged one?

Oh this is fun.. Like one of those "who-done-it's" the wife and I watch on TV.. I feel like Matlock lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I think she means Ronster.

(11-08-2023, 01:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think she means Ronster.

I forgot about that dude!!

I hope he didn't go off the reservation too far lol

(11-08-2023, 02:32 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I forgot about that dude!!

I hope he didn't go off the reservation too far lol

He's not suspended or anything, hope he's not out in the woods working on his manifesto.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-07-2023, 11:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 09:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If you think the Republicans on this message board are unhinged (with the exception of one) you have never met a truly unhinged person. You live a charmed life.

Nice.. I love guessing games!!

Oh this is fun.. Like one of those "who-done-it's" the wife and I watch on TV.. I feel like Matlock lol

Quite honestly, I just thought the initial Post presented the perfect opportunity to respond as I did (tongue in cheek) Smile

(11-08-2023, 03:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 11:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Nice.. I love guessing games!!

Quite honestly, I just thought the initial Post presented the perfect opportunity to respond as I did (tongue in cheek) Smile

It could be you too.. Never know!!

Could also be Drifter!!

Ninja

(11-08-2023, 04:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Could also be Drifter!!

Ninja

Nah...... I'm just a sweet transvestite...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2023, 07:02 PM by WingerDinger.)

(11-08-2023, 05:54 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 04:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Could also be Drifter!!

Ninja

Nah...... I'm just a sweet transvestite...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo

Or.. You could be..

An Unhinged Transvestite!!!!!!

You need a Trump dress!!

Yep. Sorry Winger!

(11-08-2023, 10:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Yep. Sorry Winger!

I demand a recount!!

It was such a beautiful day here in Maryland that I decided to eat lunch in the park, So there I was, just minding my own business, eating a roast beef sandwich enjoying the day when this "Karen" of a lady sees my shirt and proceeded to go on some rant yelling right in face. When she appeared out of breath I just said "WOW! and you jackasses think we're the ones that are unhinged........ She didn't like that one bit and started anew with her rant. I finally told her, Lady, you might as well quit now before you embarrass yourself any farther. She finally left me alone when she saw that she wouldn't get a rise out of me (Just 2 sarcastic remarks) What was on my shirt that got her triggered and riled up so much????? Here it is...... I used to be a deplorable but now I have been promoted to Ultra MAGA..........

(11-09-2023, 02:12 PM)The Drifter Wrote: It was such a beautiful day here in Maryland that I decided to eat lunch in the park, So there I was, just minding my own business, eating a roast beef sandwich enjoying the day when this "Karen" of a lady sees my shirt and proceeded to go on some rant yelling right in face. When she appeared out of breath I just said "WOW! and you jackasses think we're the ones that are unhinged........ She didn't like that one bit and started anew with her rant. I finally told her, Lady, you might as well quit now before you embarrass yourself any farther. She finally left me alone when she saw that she wouldn't get a rise out of me (Just 2 sarcastic remarks) What was on my shirt that got her triggered and riled up so much????? Here it is...... I used to be a deplorable but now I have been promoted to Ultra MAGA..........

Good for you, Drift!!

Don't give in to their retardedness..

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 06:50 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-09-2023, 02:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 02:12 PM)The Drifter Wrote: It was such a beautiful day here in Maryland that I decided to eat lunch in the park, So there I was, just minding my own business, eating a roast beef sandwich enjoying the day when this "Karen" of a lady sees my shirt and proceeded to go on some rant yelling right in face. When she appeared out of breath I just said "WOW! and you jackasses think we're the ones that are unhinged........ She didn't like that one bit and started anew with her rant. I finally told her, Lady, you might as well quit now before you embarrass yourself any farther. She finally left me alone when she saw that she wouldn't get a rise out of me (Just 2 sarcastic remarks) What was on my shirt that got her triggered and riled up so much????? Here it is...... I used to be a deplorable but now I have been promoted to Ultra MAGA..........

Good for you, Drift!!

I've had that shirt since the last election cycle (along with a few other political shirts) I'm not one of those rabid Trumpers that are out there, this election cycle I'm really leaning towards DeSantis. One of my favorites has a picture of a potato on it, the caption reads: This is a Potato, if the Potato was running against Biden, I'd vote for the Potato.

(11-09-2023, 06:46 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 02:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Good for you, Drift!!

I've had that shirt since the last election cycle (along with a few other political shirts) I'm not one of those rabid Trumpers that are out there, this election cycle I'm really leaning towards DeSantis. One of my favorites has a picture of a potato on it, the caption reads: This is a Potato, if the Potato was running against Biden, I'd vote for the Potato.

I'm just saying good for you for sticking up for yourself.. I wouldn't let that chick get away with it either. 

I got myself a God fearing, Trump loving American woman!! The wife woulda taken her down a few pegs lol

(11-09-2023, 07:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 06:46 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I've had that shirt since the last election cycle (along with a few other political shirts) I'm not one of those rabid Trumpers that are out there, this election cycle I'm really leaning towards DeSantis. One of my favorites has a picture of a potato on it, the caption reads: This is a Potato, if the Potato was running against Biden, I'd vote for the Potato.

I'm just saying good for you for sticking up for yourself.. I wouldn't let that chick get away with it either. 

I got myself a God fearing, Trump loving American woman!! The wife woulda taken her down a few pegs lol

I've found that the more you ignore them, while at the same time throwing in a little sarcastic remark when you can, pisses them off more than they already were...... worth it in my book because..... They fall really hard when they know they are not getting their way...........