Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden hands China big win with military deal (So what else is new?)

The liberal Jackasses think it's Not Fair that we are a Super Power and some other nations are not...... Damn idiots...... Screw'em!

Biden hands China big win with military deal, experts say: 'Incredibly poor decision'

Deal would limit use of AI in nuclear weapons, drones

"This is an incredibly poor decision. … China lags behind the U.S. in AI capabilities, so the Biden administration just ceded a strategic advantage."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-hands-c...r-decision#
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quit losing elections.

Perhaps if the GOP can get their [BLEEP] together and place a viable candidate in 2024 (like Nikki Haley), things will be different.

(11-15-2023, 12:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Quit losing elections.

Perhaps if the GOP can get their [BLEEP] together and place a viable candidate in 2024 (like Nikki Haley), things will be different.

I heard on the radio yesterday Haley’s campaign has a two part plan: to gain a polling lead over DeSantis and then to reel in Trump’s lead. The first part is happening now and makes gains after every debate, if it hasn’t happened already. The second part is obviously more daunting, but if they can get Trump on a debate stage with Haley, I think she’ll make great strides. 

What’s happening now in the world is in Haley’s wheelhouse. She presents good insight and actual plans of action. Trump’s blustery approach lacking details or strategy will look weak against Haley’s experience on the world diplomatic stage. The question is, will Trump dare to take the stage with Haley? My guess is he won’t because he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing so. The very same reason Captain Sundown’s handlers aren’t allowing him to debate.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 02:08 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Example of someone who hates America^^^

[Image: Screenshot-20231115-130616-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(11-15-2023, 01:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1724...KZ_Lw&s=19

Not sure what it has to do with China but I'll reply here.
Haley is wrong.  Freedom of speech means anonymous speech also. But the problem she's trying to attack is a real problem.  Fake news has always been with us.  We've always had neighbors who believe stuff that never happened. It's the algorithms that are taking fake news and spreading it farther and wider than before.  Companies that make these algorithms should be liable to get sued if they don't put real people in charge of checking facts before false things get promoted.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-15-2023, 01:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Example of someone who hates America^^^

I don't have anything against McCarthy.  The problem is the GOP lets people like Gaetz and MTGreene rule their party; unlike the Dems who let people like AOC and other far left reps have 1/150th of a voice

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 05:51 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-15-2023, 05:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 01:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Example of someone who hates America^^^

I don't have anything against McCarthy.  The problem is the GOP lets people like Gaetz and MTGreene rule their party; unlike the Dems who let people like AOC and other far left reps have 1/150th of a voice

Oh Jesus Christ, get the [BLEEP] outta here with your Uni-Party bull [BLEEP]!!

McCarthy is one of the biggest RINOs in the Republican Party and that's a fact!! And if it wasn't for Gaetz and MTG, not only would have we NOT known who these RINO'S really were, we'd still be oblivious to their corruption.. So seriously, might take up a collection on here so we can buy you a brain and a set of balls..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The problem has become all or nothing politics. Haley is EASILY the worst of the Republicans candidates at everything but one thing: Will the media get off her back and let her bring the American people back together. If she can do that, at least we can heal that. Unfortunately, the price we will pay for that is more corporate power and zero transformation of a corrupt system for the American People.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 07:55 PM by mikesez. Edited 3 times in total.)

(11-15-2023, 05:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The problem has become all or nothing politics. Haley is EASILY the worst of the Republicans candidates at everything but one thing: Will the media get off her back and let her bring the American people back together. If she can do that, at least we can heal that. Unfortunately, the price we will pay for that is more corporate power and zero transformation of a corrupt system for the American People.

Some members of the media will go after her.  They always do because they can make a name for themselves going after prominent people.  However they won't be able to get things to stick if she avoids unnecessary conflict, is genuine, and tells a coherent story.  Story is everything.  Where are we going and how are you helping.  We haven't had that since GWB.  Obama told a good story and Biden is still pretty genuine, and as Dems they can get away with shortcomings in other areas, especially because they have drawn opponents who were also lacking in these areas.  Haley doesn't need the media to give her any dispensation though.  She may be able to earn it.

Also Christie is still running, I'd figure you like him less than Haley but IDK.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-15-2023, 07:50 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 05:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The problem has become all or nothing politics. Haley is EASILY the worst of the Republicans candidates at everything but one thing: Will the media get off her back and let her bring the American people back together. If she can do that, at least we can heal that. Unfortunately, the price we will pay for that is more corporate power and zero transformation of a corrupt system for the American People.

Some members of the media will go after her.  They always do because they can make a name for themselves going after prominent people.  However they won't be able to get things to stick if she avoids unnecessary conflict, is genuine, and tells a coherent story.  Story is everything.  Where are we going and how are you helping.  We haven't had that since GWB.  Obama told a good story and Biden is still pretty genuine, and as Dems they can get away with shortcomings in other areas, especially because they have drawn opponents who were also lacking in these areas.  Haley doesn't need the media to give her any dispensation though.  She may be able to earn it.

Also Christie is still running, I'd figure you like him less than Haley but IDK.

This is true. I think my mind blocked him out.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 09:56 PM by Jagger.)

He’s got less than a year left until he’s out of office. Just hope he doesn’t f*** things up before then.

Haley is crushing Biden on a head-to-head. Like massacring him. I personally like her. I like her experience and toughness. I think she’d be a strong president. Sure as hell better than the dementia patient we have in there who can’t walk around the rose garden without getting lost.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 12:54 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Trump is playing it safe and not debating. I’m a little surprised as he did so well in the 2016 debates. It would be entertaining to see him and the rest of the candidates mixing it up.

(11-16-2023, 12:53 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Trump is playing it safe and not debating. I’m a little surprised as he did so well in the 2016 debates. It would be entertaining to see him and the rest of the candidates mixing it up.

When he's already won there's no reason to compete.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-16-2023, 12:53 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Trump is playing it safe and not debating. I’m a little surprised as he did so well in the 2016 debates. It would be entertaining to see him and the rest of the candidates mixing it up.

Clarification:  He did well in the GOP debates.  He bombed debate #2 with Biden.

He’s playing it smart. He’s basically saying “I’m so far ahead…why risk it?” If his numbers came down, that’s one thing. But theyve actually gotten better from not showing up. He can probably beat Biden without having to debate, although the entertainment of that contest is worth the price of admission.