Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 12

(11-24-2023, 09:22 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: 19-15

Jaguars
Colts
Titans

3-0

22-15

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2023, 12:57 PM)Mikey Wrote: Thanks so much for taking care of this week, snowy. Father in law has been in hosp since Friday, chaos on the homefront.  That said, we have much to be thankful for as a family and as Jags fans.

2-0 last week put me at 18-16 on the year. Let's keep the winning ways going...

Bucs 19 indynoplace 17: Like snowy sai, this can go either way. I like Baker to Evans more than Minshew to Pittman.

tacks 5 car 3: promising young qbs with no protection. It's weird to see Henry as a non-factor, but mileage will do that. Losing coach gets fired? Maybe.

Duval 35 tinhorns 31: Avenge the early-season loss with a comeback victory on the road. Team showed last week that the Niner game was bad, but not one to define their season. Stroud will still get his stats, but the Jags have more experience with big games and use that to their advantage. 

Happy turkeying, everyone!

2-1, baby steps. 20-17 for the year.

3-0, 25-12

(11-21-2023, 05:46 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: 16-17 overall

Bucs
Titans
Jags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-1 this week.
18-18 overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(11-23-2023, 01:29 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 14-17

Buccaneers over Colts
Titans over Panthers
Texans over Jaguars

1-2 this week
15-19 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 08:16 PM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-22-2023, 10:31 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Jags
Panthers
Colts

2-1
18-15 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.