Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars at Cleveland talk/ gameplan

Yes, get him to the game on crutches and keep them thinking he's disabled.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2023, 11:08 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Browns message board posters are saying Trevor looks like he’s not moving well and “gingerly” while linking these same videos

Are they watching the same clip or……..

Probably trying to convince themselves he won’t play
He should play if cleared

How the defense looked vs the Bengals that worries me more and who plays LT.
No Fun

With Beathard hurt, I wouldn’t be surprised if they dress all three QB.  Either that or they just sit Lawrence after pregame.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm just worried he'll get further injured if he rushes out too soon. Couldn't that sprain turn into a tear if he pushes too hard? Then he's definitely done for the season.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023, 10:36 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-08-2023, 11:08 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Browns message board posters are saying Trevor looks like he’s not moving well and “gingerly” while linking these same videos

Are they watching the same clip or……..

Probably trying to convince themselves he won’t play

I see a level of intention in the way he’s been walking so I wouldn’t dismiss their comments entirely, but I also saw him pick each of his legs up for a few seconds putting all his weight on each leg individually which is encouraging. He’s also made plenty of other movements at half speed that look “normal”.

Looks like weather is breaking towards 40 degrees cloudy through the game
5-10% chance rain through the game, with rain in the evening

My feeling is he plays. Not saying that is the right decision, or what I would do, but just my feeling. The fact that CJ is also hurt, adds to that possibility.

CJ doesn’t even have an injury designation going into this game. Idk why everyone thinks he’s so banged up just bc he was limited earlier. He was a FP Friday
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Fair enough

Rourke is being elevated along with Josh Pederson. Tyson Campbell is a scratch.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/roster-move...-and-peder

This will have to be Pedersons best coaching game as a Jag

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023, 03:57 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

It'll be wild if he does somehow play. Insane levels of regeneration and toughness.

(12-09-2023, 03:56 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: It'll be wild if he does somehow play. Insane levels of regeneration and toughness.

Wolverine blood

If jags are to win at browns they need to start Rourke.  I highly doubt trevor plays,and honestly i think jags should hold Trevor out this game.  let him heal more.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Trevor is a dawg. He will be playing and his Oline better bring there A game to protect the Prince.

(12-09-2023, 09:12 AM)RicoTx Wrote: With Beathard hurt, I wouldn’t be surprised if they dress all three QB.  Either that or they just sit Lawrence after pregame.

(12-09-2023, 02:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Rourke is being elevated along with Josh Pederson. Tyson Campbell is a scratch.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/roster-move...-and-peder

Called it
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

New rules you can dress three qbs 1 as a emergency qb that doesn't account toward your team on gameday.

NEW rule this year why rourke was activated for this game and the new orleans

[Image: IMG-0130.png]

Try again to tell me this man isn’t playing. This is how the medical staff let him fly and people are actually thinking he’s not playing?

Wearing a $10 Walmart ankle “brace” and that’s it lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

drizzle dingo wants to start a rookie!

The Prince that was Promised. They fought with the Law and the Law won. -Berman