Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars at Cleveland talk/ gameplan

https://twitter.com/md_1010xl/status/173...QqX-A&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2023, 01:09 PM by Mowerguy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-06-2023, 11:02 AM)Mikey Wrote: Just don't let DTR or Peej look like Browning did. That's all I ask.

D needs to step up in a major way.
THIS!

our D made browning look like joe Montana out there  Wallbash

move Rourke up from PS, he looked good in pre season and will probably need him against the browns D
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2023, 01:12 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-07-2023, 01:03 PM)Mowerguy Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 11:02 AM)Mikey Wrote: Just don't let DTR or Peej look like Browning did. That's all I ask.

THIS!

DTR is a true rookie though. Browning has been in the NFL for quite some time, has spent time on two, three different teams, practice squads, etc. 

That doesn't mean DTR isn't as competent or capable, but, he doesn't have the same weapons on offense that Browning has. Njoku can be a headache in the receiving game from the TE position but Chase and Higgins are a lot tougher to defend Vs. anything the Browns throw at them this Sunday.

I think Amari Cooper is also hobbled, so if he plays, he won't be at his best more than likely. We have a chance to win this Sunday. With or without Lawrence. Just have to figure out a way to attack their defense. 

It's the best in the NFL. You have to find some area of weakness and specifically attack it over and over again in hopes of chipping away at a blockade that eventually opens up the dam and allows everybody else to flood in offensively. 

Even the best defenses in the NFL can have a letdown or two. The 49ers included. I recall Burrow and the Bengals having their way with them in San Franciso not too long ago.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...82174?s=20

Unreal. Dude is out here practicing.

(12-07-2023, 02:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...82174?s=20

He's playing.

Wow do we have a guy or what

i dont know that i like It, really want our team rested for SNF, we need to beat Baltimore to make up for that

(12-07-2023, 02:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 02:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...82174?s=20

He's playing.

No doubt.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

And he's going to go OFF
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-07-2023, 02:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1732...46253?s=20

Yeah. He looks fine man. Would be shocked if he misses a start this Sunday.

Ezra Cleveland was spotted getting some work in at LT today I believe as well. Potentially looking at:

Cleveland
Shatley
Fortner
Scherff
Harrison

Interesting line-up. Cleveland said he wanted an opportunity to show he can play tackle. Well, it's here, make the most of it son.

(12-07-2023, 02:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1732...46253?s=20

looks good
as long as everything is structurally sound, the medical will approve

theyll manage inflammation and pain

Next question for me would be how much mobility is there and at what length will the staff go to keep it stabilized and hinder that mobility

(12-07-2023, 01:03 PM)Mowerguy Wrote:

THIS!

move Rourke up from PS, he looked good in pre season and will probably need him against the browns D

Pretty sure that Rourke would get devoured by the Browns defense.
If there's any scenario where QB1 and QB2 are both ruled out, i hope they have the good sense to sign a journeyman veteran.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-07-2023, 02:49 PM)jagshype Wrote:

looks good

Next question for me would be how much mobility is there and at what length will the staff go to keep it stabilized and hinder that mobility

Gotta grab some of Josh Allen's onions
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I just worry for him out there against Myles Garrett

(12-07-2023, 03:33 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I just worry for him out there against Myles Garrett

I worry about that even 100% healthy lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Some of you REALLY overrate Rourke. Yeah he had some nice plays in preseason but to think he's going to just stroll out and light if up....y'all crazy!

If Lawrence plays will be a huge factor. I expect a response from the D and Washington impressed me on Monday. We were in a good spot on Monday even with the D playing so poor but the Lawrence injury just rocked the whole stadium and that missed FG was huge. I think the team will be angry they let that one slip away and come back strong Sunday.

Cant get swept by the state of O-H-I-O.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-07-2023, 02:49 PM)jagshype Wrote:

looks good

I'll die laughing on my couch if they run some trick play that has a direct snap go to Etienne and Trevor runs a route out wide and catches a pass.

(12-07-2023, 03:55 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 02:49 PM)jagshype Wrote: looks good

I'll die laughing on my couch if they run some trick play that has a direct snap go to Etienne and Trevor runs a route out wide and catches a pass.

I have no doubt theyll try something cute
milk the uncertainty, never let it go to waste