Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CJ the Savior?

(12-29-2023, 06:30 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 12:00 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Honestly even if Trevor is fine, this team has to do something very different to break out of this. I hope CJ starts and is the savior we need. The season isn’t over but they can’t keep rolling out the same thing and expecting it to work, it’s broken. Badly.

It’s all still sitting there for the taking.

I think Trevor will come back next year and be good but he is too lost right now. He needs a psychologist.

Seriously?

He needs therapy and nurturing hugs. Have a heart, man!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-29-2023, 06:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 06:30 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Seriously?

He needs therapy and nurturing hugs. Have a heart, man!

Haha 

Trevor’s been triggered

(12-29-2023, 06:30 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 12:00 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Honestly even if Trevor is fine, this team has to do something very different to break out of this. I hope CJ starts and is the savior we need. The season isn’t over but they can’t keep rolling out the same thing and expecting it to work, it’s broken. Badly.

I think Trevor will come back next year and be good but he is too lost right now. He needs a psychologist.

Seriously?
Hell yes seriously, you wanna keep doing the same broke [BLEEP] that isn’t working? That’s just throwing in the towel. We are playing the worst team in the league and this feels like our superbowl. The team is absolutely broken and THE ONLY THING that fixes it this year is a win. I think we win tomorrow and resemble a slightly competent team going forward but will be a quick out in the playoffs. Brass is paying attention and hopefully we get some things fixed for next year. We have good pieces, didn’t put it together this year, but we still can. Keeping the faith over here!

(12-25-2023, 12:00 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: I think Trevor will come back next year and be good but he is too lost right now. He needs a psychologist.

With all the injuries this guy has, I don't think he should add more pills to the recovery process. Especially the ones those dope dealers push.

Also, this is football. Stop it.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 06:51 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-30-2023, 01:08 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
Hell yes seriously, you wanna keep doing the same broke [BLEEP] that isn’t working? That’s just throwing in the towel. We are playing the worst team in the league and this feels like our superbowl. The team is absolutely broken and THE ONLY THING that fixes it this year is a win. I think we win tomorrow and resemble a slightly competent team going forward but will be a quick out in the playoffs. Brass is paying attention and hopefully we get some things fixed for next year. We have good pieces, didn’t put it together this year, but we still can. Keeping the faith over here!

So the obvious solution is to put in a quarterback that has a 2-10 records as a starter and isn’t half the quarterback Lawrence is.

Makes perfect sense to me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 08:20 PM by Jags32250.)

(12-30-2023, 06:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 01:08 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Hell yes seriously, you wanna keep doing the same broke [BLEEP] that isn’t working? That’s just throwing in the towel. We are playing the worst team in the league and this feels like our superbowl. The team is absolutely broken and THE ONLY THING that fixes it this year is a win. I think we win tomorrow and resemble a slightly competent team going forward but will be a quick out in the playoffs. Brass is paying attention and hopefully we get some things fixed for next year. We have good pieces, didn’t put it together this year, but we still can. Keeping the faith over here!

So the obvious solution is to put in a quarterback that has a 2-10 records as a starter and isn’t half the quarterback Lawrence is.

Nice job leaving out all context.

(12-30-2023, 01:43 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 12:00 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: I think Trevor will come back next year and be good but he is too lost right now. He needs a psychologist.

With all the injuries this guy has, I don't think he should add more pills to the recovery process. Especially the ones those dope dealers push.

Psychologist…

(12-30-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 06:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So the obvious solution is to put in a quarterback that has a 2-10 records as a starter and isn’t half the quarterback Lawrence is.

Please explain how that leaves out ‘context’.

Best of luck CJ. We really need this win.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(12-30-2023, 08:21 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Nice job leaving out all context.

Please explain how that leaves out ‘context’.

lol! Nah if you can’t see it I don’t know what to tell you.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 09:12 PM by nejagsfan.)

CJ is going to save us bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa.... dude it's not Trevor

(12-26-2023, 11:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-26-2023, 11:27 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I always call him that, lol.

Please refrain from discussing your relationship with americus's husband in public.

Thank you.

OMG....lol seriously hope you're joking

(12-30-2023, 01:08 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:

And you think starting the backup QB is the answer lol

(12-30-2023, 09:06 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 08:21 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Please explain how that leaves out ‘context’.

lol! Nah if you can’t see it I don’t know what to tell you.

Well, there was none….so there’s that.

(12-30-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 06:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So the obvious solution is to put in a quarterback that has a 2-10 records as a starter and isn’t half the quarterback Lawrence is.

(12-30-2023, 01:43 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: With all the injuries this guy has, I don't think he should add more pills to the recovery process. Especially the ones those dope dealers push.

Psychologist…

Psychiatrist....
There's a difference.

I'm starting CJ in fantasy championship. I need a big game

CJ is not a savior but he’s a better option than anyone on this forum, so there’s that. Have faith!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

One mistake free game should get us the win. A win is what this TEAM definitely needs.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

The run game is working because CJ is executing. Now, do you drop CJ for TL after today’s victory. I don’t think so.

(12-31-2023, 04:18 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: The run game is working because CJ is executing. Now, do you drop CJ for TL after today’s victory. I don’t think so.

The run game is working because the panthers are terrible. And it's still barely working.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 04:24 PM by Jag88.)

He’s playing like a reliable player

Let’s get a shut out

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 04:45 PM by Jags32250.)

(12-31-2023, 01:30 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Nice job leaving out all context.

Psychologist…

Psychiatrist....
There's a difference.
Exactly

Healthy mistake free QB play. All you cool guys calling me out, this is what I was hoping for. Now let’s get Trevor back next week and see what we can do!!

(12-30-2023, 09:14 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 01:08 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Hell yes seriously, you wanna keep doing the same broke [BLEEP] that isn’t working? That’s just throwing in the towel. We are playing the worst team in the league and this feels like our superbowl. The team is absolutely broken and THE ONLY THING that fixes it this year is a win. I think we win tomorrow and resemble a slightly competent team going forward but will be a quick out in the playoffs. Brass is paying attention and hopefully we get some things fixed for next year. We have good pieces, didn’t put it together this year, but we still can. Keeping the faith over here!

And you think starting the backup QB is the answer lol
lol