Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Panthers Gameday***

Was it a decent drink
Or was he doing his inner basic white girl and drinking vodka cruisers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 08:22 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Bengals are eliminated

Houston, Pittsburgh r on the hunt

(12-31-2023, 08:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Cincinnati O line looks worse than ours and I didn’t believe that was possible.
(12-31-2023, 08:19 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wow what a sackathon
It's really impressive what they can do. Spags is good at blitzing from every angle. Between McDuffie, Reed, Jones and Karlaftis they have bailed that team out all year.

Baltimore looks untouchable at the moment but I think this defense matches up very well with them. Cleveland Vs. Baltimore with Flacco is going to be a good one.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-31-2023, 09:06 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 08:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Cincinnati O line looks worse than ours and I didn’t believe that was possible.
(12-31-2023, 08:19 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wow what a sackathon
It's really impressive what they can do. Spags is good at blitzing from every angle. Between McDuffie, Reed, Jones and Karlaftis they have bailed that team out all year.

Baltimore looks untouchable at the moment but I think this defense matches up very well with them. Cleveland Vs. Baltimore with Flacco is going to be a good one.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
If the Jags win next week, I won't be able to stand losing to Flacco again.

I hope he comes back to earth and has a bad Flacco game.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

All I have to say is today was a cheap win, but it was cathartic, nonetheless.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 10:40 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was real nice to leave the stadium today with a win for a change. This was a team win, a defensive win with the offense getting points, any points, every time they had the chance. The inability to open running lanes forced us to settle for FG's more than I would like.

on the bright side
1. I was able to leave without the opposing fans snickering and celebrating today.
2. Bigsby ran the ball 4 times and looked good. Yea there were not any holes for him but he pushed through a few times for some tough yards.
3. Cam showed us how to defend a teammate. The game was out of reach at the time. I feelhe would have not gotten himself kicked out if it wasn't. He actually smiled and waved to us fans as he left the field.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-31-2023, 10:37 PM)Jag149 Wrote: It was real nice to leave the stadium today with a win for a change.  This was a team win, a defensive win with the offense getting points, any points, every time they had the chance.  The inability to open running lanes forced us to settle for FG's more than I would like.

on the bright side
1. I was able to leave without the opposing fans snickering and celebrating today.
2. Bigsby ran the ball 4 times and looked good. Yea there were not any holes for him but he pushed through a few times for some tough yards.
3. Cam showed us how to defend a teammate. The game was out of reach at the time. I feelhe would have not gotten himself kicked out if it wasn't. He actually smiled and waved to us fans as he left the field.

Very nice all around.

(12-31-2023, 10:37 PM)Jag149 Wrote: It was real nice to leave the stadium today with a win for a change.  This was a team win, a defensive win with the offense getting points, any points, every time they had the chance.  The inability to open running lanes forced us to settle for FG's more than I would like.

on the bright side

Bigsby had 10 carries today for 32 yards.

(12-31-2023, 11:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

on the bright side

Bigsby had 10 carries today for 32 yards.

Yes, but only 4 looked good.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-01-2024, 12:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 11:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Bigsby had 10 carries today for 32 yards.

Yes, but only 4 looked good.

yea, running into a brick wall 6 times don't look too good...lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-01-2024, 12:15 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 12:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, but only 4 looked good.

yea, running into a brick wall 6 times don't look too good...lol

Thanks to our idiotic coaches running ETN on stack boxes.

(01-01-2024, 03:25 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 12:15 AM)Jag149 Wrote: yea, running into a brick wall 6 times don't look too good...lol

Thanks to our idiotic coaches running ETN on stack boxes.

Man, you really can't pick which topic you want to troll the most, can you? You're not even a good troll, maybe take a night class or something to get your game up. At least read through Carp8dm's post history and see emulate how he myopically focuses all of his discontent on Press Taylor. You'll have more success getting that attention you crave if you can formulate a Public Enemy #1 to scapegoat and batter.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-01-2024, 09:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 03:25 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Thanks to our idiotic coaches running ETN on stack boxes.

Man, you really can't pick which topic you want to troll the most, can you? You're not even a good troll, maybe take a night class or something to get your game up. At least read through Carp8dm's post history and see emulate how he myopically focuses all of his discontent on Press Taylor. You'll have more success getting that attention you crave if you can formulate a Public Enemy #1 to scapegoat and batter.

Oh, damn, that is so funny.