Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars @ Titans talk, win and we’re in

Haven't heard is Trevor playing? Or do we still not know

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2024, 08:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup. There's no Wildcard chances with a Ravens' loss. It's now officially win and we're in, lose and go home.
There's 2 games tomorrow with 2 teams that either win the division or miss the playoffs. Not sure how often that has happened.

Jags and Buffalo either win and win the division or miss the playoffs

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Bills get into playoffs if jags lose

(01-06-2024, 08:49 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Haven't heard is Trevor playing? Or do we still not know

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1743369466111520987

(01-05-2024, 11:55 AM)Canuck2288 Wrote: If in fact there is an injury issue with Lawrence, the will be serious issues playing CJ. It is one thing playing a backup qb offence gameplan against a mediocre team like the Panthers.

Throwing 6 yard outs against the Titans will not cut it and it’s unlikely the running game will carry the offence.

Risking and losing Rourke was a huge mistake by management and now the team is stuck with a pathetic third string option.

CJ is not the answer and frankly the question has to be asked about Lawrence. Same, actually worse career stats than Daniel Jones…think about that.

Jones has played almost an entire season longer than Lawrence, and the stats are almost even. Seems like that would make Lawrence the better QB.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:49 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Haven't heard is Trevor playing? Or do we still not know

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1743369466111520987

Gonna be a game time decision

(01-06-2024, 08:58 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1743369466111520987

Gonna be a game time decision

Which means he plays IMO

I think he plays

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jaguars/comment...aguars_qb/

Now you have to wonder do we get early/mid season Trevor or injured, turnover prone Trevor.

(01-06-2024, 08:41 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Tomorrow will be so sweet!

We ensure a [BLEEP]'s downward spiral, and also eliminate the Ben Rapist Squeelers all in one game.  It's like a dream come true!!  It's like a playoff game with bonus points!!!!

How often does a team get to take 2 out with one shot?  The amount of [BLEEP] talking after the game tomorrow will be epic!!

Let's go Jags!!!!!  

DUUUUVAAALLL!!!!!!!!
Steelers aren't out with a Jags win
(01-06-2024, 08:52 PM)rfc17 Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There's 2 games tomorrow with 2 teams that either win the division or miss the playoffs. Not sure how often that has happened.

Jags and Buffalo either win and win the division or miss the playoffs

Bills get into playoffs if jags lose
I'm counting the Jags winning, so by the time they play, they will have to win

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 09:33 PM by carp8dm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jesus, the Texans are a problem.  A team with a real coaching staff.  Wow.

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2023/10/...eally-bad/

The texan's O-Line was considered a disaster.

Coaches finding talent and then developing that talent is important... Kudos to Houston.

Bummer for Pederson.

(01-06-2024, 09:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:41 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Tomorrow will be so sweet!

We ensure a [BLEEP]'s downward spiral, and also eliminate the Ben Rapist Squeelers all in one game.  It's like a dream come true!!  It's like a playoff game with bonus points!!!!

How often does a team get to take 2 out with one shot?  The amount of [BLEEP] talking after the game tomorrow will be epic!!

Let's go Jags!!!!!  

DUUUUVAAALLL!!!!!!!!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steel...card-spot/

Look at how much Jaguars lossses are needed for every Sqeeler opportunity....  But it's OK.  You're right.  If the Jaguars lose, there is a miracle that can get us in.

However...  If we win tommorrow, we basically hammered the nail in the Squeeler coffin.  Sorry if you don't understand that...  

DUUUUVAALL!!!!!!!

This is a playoff game tomorrow for us.

I had salmon for dinner, and will also have salmon in morning.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-06-2024, 10:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I had salmon for dinner, and will also have salmon in morning.

Bagel with lox, capers, dill, and a shmear?

That's a legit morning meal.

https://youtube.com/shorts/rMQVfT8N2L0?s...1-3W_KywAT

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 03:21 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-06-2024, 09:06 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:58 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Gonna be a game time decision

Which means he plays IMO

If he plays we better get a half decent version of him.  We've had guys "back" from injury including Campbell and Cisco that are just not even close to the same player when not 100%. Sometimes I feel like these "tough" guys are holding the team back by not just getting right.

(01-04-2024, 08:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 08:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I disagree, he's gonna try even harder cuz he wants a new team to pay him lol. use ya noggin

Oh look, there's my ruptured ACL. I sure could've used that next season. He's got 16 games of tape this year, 20 carries in a meaningless game aren't going to make a difference now.

Good call doofus

(01-01-2024, 11:01 AM)Newton Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 10:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I really think you overestimate how invested those guys are going to be in this game. And Henry? 12 for 42 Henry? I don't think he's all that chomping at anything but the offseason buffet at this point. That team flat out quit yesterday, I have no reason to think they'll suddenly ramp up the intensity this week.

The titans will be ready to play. we are going to have to stay locked in to win this.

Flsports, You still think i overestimated Henry?