Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quick question about the Williams tip

I watch on the condensed version on NFLplus.

Williams made a tip on the deep pass.  It was beautiful.    The next play was 1st down.   I think Henry scored 1 or 2 plays later.

What happened?
s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Holding by Tyson Campbell negated the pass breakup.
No Fun

the hold was not even bad, they let so much holding go on the titans and they called that. it was a drive killer for the defense.

(01-08-2024, 04:39 PM)icey14 Wrote: the hold was not even bad, they let so much holding go on the titans and they called that. it was a drive killer for the defense.

There was another one later in the game where we ran a play to the left side and whoever they called the hold on I can't remember now, but he engaged the defender by inside of the shoulder pads as you are supposed to do and at the end as the play got around the corner the defender throws up his hands in protest and gets a flag thrown.  I saw no hold whatsoever in the slo-mo replay.  Just an atrocious call.