Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's get back to where we really shine, the off season.

Let's just forget the sadness of this past season and move on. What do you guys think the plan will be moving forward? What free agents do you want to see targeted, who do you like in the upcoming draft, who should be cut? who should be resigned. 

We are all depressed right now and tensions are high but in the end we all root for these kitty cats so let's just look towards a hopefully bright future.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[BLEEP] you buddy

(01-09-2024, 08:30 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: [BLEEP] you buddy

I'm not your buddy, pal.

That escalated quickly.

I would try to keep the entire receiving core together. However, if you have to let someone go, I would let zay jones go. I think #0 can be a key factor to a jags potential Super Bowl run. I don’t think he played his best, and he still got some nice stats that you can look up. I’m too (Too lazy) right now to look them up and post, but I’m right. Trust me. You can take a chance and drafts 1 wr. I would go hard on interior o-line with draft and free agent if available. That would sure up the offense. On defense, we need a third cb still. I think campbell Will be fine. Bring back Williams and draft a good nickel back. Jenkins can go. Draft a play maker up the middle of the defense.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2024, 09:14 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(01-09-2024, 09:04 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I would try to keep the entire receiving core together. However, if you have to let someone go, I would let zay jones go. I think #0 can be a key factor to a jags potential Super Bowl run. I don’t think he played his best, and he still got some nice stats that you can look up.  I’m too (Too lazy) right now to look them up and post, but I’m right. Trust me. You can take a chance and drafts 1 wr. I would go hard on interior o-line with draft and free agent if available. That would sure up the offense. On defense, we need a third cb still. I think campbell Will be fine. Bring back Williams and draft a good nickel back. Jenkins can go. Draft a play maker up the middle of the defense.

Definitely agree, would love to sign a Center in free agency personally.

(01-09-2024, 09:02 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:

That escalated quickly.

Might be NYC's alt ngl

(01-09-2024, 08:40 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

I'm not your buddy, pal.

I'm not your pal, guy

"We."

(01-09-2024, 10:12 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 08:40 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I'm not your buddy, pal.

I'm not your pal, guy

I’m not your guy, bro.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2024, 10:31 PM by jaglyn.)

Go back to those practice clips of Trevor throwing to Ridley after he just ran a crisp route. Which got us thinking Jags would be putting up 40+ pts per game

(01-09-2024, 10:29 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 10:12 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: I'm not your pal, guy

I’m not your guy, bro.

I'm not your bro, dude

Back in black