Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional playoffs weekend

Am I the only one that liked tampa's throwback pumpkin orangecicle uni's over the pewter?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 04:17 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-21-2024, 04:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 03:58 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm torn on the Bucs and Lions. The Lions should win but will they? Mayfield is scrappy but can his team back him up? I truly don't know who will win or who I want to win that matchup.

Tonight I want the chefs to go down.

I want the lions to win for their fans.. Them guys been thru some major [BLEEP] from the beginning lol

Truth

(01-21-2024, 04:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Am I the only one that liked tampa's throwback pumpkin orangecicle uni's over the pewter?

Probably. Lol

I loathe Cris Collinsworth

I just want Greg Olsen to do color commentary on every game I watch. Collinsworth ruins this for me. He sounds so condescending with every word he speaks.

(01-21-2024, 04:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just want Greg Olsen to do color commentary on every game I watch. Collinsworth ruins this for me. He sounds so condescending with every word he speaks.

I have the TV up fairly loud and I haven't heard a word them jackasses said yet.. And I'm not deaf..

I've been married for close to 25 years of my life to two different women.. I know how to tune someone out lol

Doink

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 05:07 PM by americus 2.0.)

Doink

(01-21-2024, 04:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 04:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just want Greg Olsen to do color commentary on every game I watch. Collinsworth ruins this for me. He sounds so condescending with every word he speaks.

I have the TV up fairly loud and I haven't heard a word them jackasses said yet.. And I'm not deaf..

I've been married for close to 25 years of my life to two different women.. I know how to tune someone out lol

I don't have a sense of smell, never have, and my sense of hearing seems to try to compensate so I hear all kinds of sounds all the time. It's annoying.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 05:11 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-21-2024, 05:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Doink

(01-21-2024, 04:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I have the TV up fairly loud and I haven't heard a word them jackasses said yet.. And I'm not deaf..

I don't have a sense of smell, never have, and my sense of hearing seems to try to compensate so I hear all kinds of sounds all the time. It's annoying.

Wow.. Sorry to hear that. Yeah I can understand one sense over compensating for the other..

I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't give the wife a dutch oven..

Sad

Look, I already told you lions fans that I'm pullin for ya's..

But I'd recommend leaving this stuff to the professional idiots..

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...i3wDQ&s=19

Love the Lions and Goff/Brunell, but gotta pull for my pre-Jags team, the mighty Yucks! Baker is a great story.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 05:46 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-21-2024, 04:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just want Greg Olsen to do color commentary on every game I watch. Collinsworth ruins this for me. He sounds so condescending with every word he speaks.

I really liked Collinsworth as a player at UF and Cincy. And he was ok early on as a commentator, but over the years, hes just developed a style that can best be described as slobbering over various personalities. Hes a fan boy for too many players (see:Mahomes). Which, to me disqualifies him as an impartial commentator.

For a home crowd in a dome, the Lions fans dont seem to be bothering the Bucs much.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I wonder how good Travon's stats would be if the other team just didn't block him at all multiple times a game like Hutch is getting?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-21-2024, 05:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I wonder how good Travon's stats would be if the other team just didn't block him at all multiple times a game like Hutch is getting?

I can’t believe how many unblocked sacks he gets.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 06:14 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

Did the sound go off for any of you guys?

Nevermind

#32 was had...almost a texas 2 step...stylish
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 06:31 PM by JagFan81.)

Heck of a drive by the Bucs. Got to like Mayfield. He's not the most talented but he's a fighter. Like a better Minshew. 

And hes cooking right now. Big drive for Detroit here. They need something from this.

Ooof. It must kill you to get back into a game and see your D just let them go down the field 

Nice drive by Detroit but Bucs made it easy for them.

Good game this

(01-21-2024, 06:27 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Heck of a drive by the Bucs. Got to like Mayfield. He's not the most talented but he's a fighter. Like a better Minshew. 

And hes cooking right now. Big drive for Detroit here. They need something from this.

Ooof. It must kill you to get back into a game and see your D just let them go down the field 

Good game this
Mayfield has always been talented.  Dude was a Hiesman winner and the first overall pick.  I don't think talent was ever a question with him.  2 number 1 overall picks going at it.

I just saw a headline that reports the NFL lost 10M-12M viewers by broadcasting the Dolphins/Chiefs game exclusively on Peacock.

Well duh.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 06:41 PM by JagFan81. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-21-2024, 06:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 06:27 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Heck of a drive by the Bucs. Got to like Mayfield. He's not the most talented but he's a fighter. Like a better Minshew. 

Good game this
Mayfield has always been talented.  Dude was a Hiesman winner and the first overall pick.  I don't think talent was ever a question with him.  2 number 1 overall picks going at it.

Your right but it didn't look good for him last offseason. I felt he got made a fall guy in Cleveland, didn't do great on a bad Panthers team then traded to the Rams and let go. There didn't seem to be a team that was ready to make him their guy and that he may be a backup. He's only getting $3m this year so he bet on himself and no one expected anything from the Bucs this year but he's had a great year.

Teams will be giving him a 2nd look now.

Loins punching thier tix to the championship game

(01-21-2024, 06:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Loins punching thier tix to the championship game

The Niners are my pick to win it all but Detroit will give them everything they have.

What a job Dan Campbell has done there.