Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison rips politicians over fentanyl crisis after son’s death

There is no other way to say it and no one can deny (unless you're a liberal) that he's right about this........

'Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison rips politicians over fentanyl crisis after son’s death: ‘Absolutely disgusting’

Harrison, whose son Adam died of a fentanyl overdose last month, called for drug dealers to be charged with attempted

Rick Harrison slammed the border policy in the United States as "insane" amid the ongoing fentanyl crisis.

The 58-year-old "Pawn Stars" TV personality's son Adam died last month at the age of 39 due to a fentanyl overdose. During an interview with Fox News Digital, Harrison praised former President Trump after meeting with him following the loss of his son and blasted politicians for being "complicit" in the fentanyl deaths.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/pa...disgusting#
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why are you red hatters so afraid of diversity, equity and inclusion?

— The American left

(02-08-2024, 11:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: The 58-year-old "Pawn Stars" TV personality's son Adam died last month at the age of 39 due to a fentanyl overdose. During an interview with Fox News Digital, Harrison praised former President Trump after meeting with him following the loss of his son and blasted politicians for being "complicit" in the fentanyl deaths.

No kidding.  I mean, if only the American people would have chosen Trump over Hilary back in 2016, this Fentanyl crisis would have been resolved.

(02-08-2024, 01:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(02-08-2024, 11:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: The 58-year-old "Pawn Stars" TV personality's son Adam died last month at the age of 39 due to a fentanyl overdose. During an interview with Fox News Digital, Harrison praised former President Trump after meeting with him following the loss of his son and blasted politicians for being "complicit" in the fentanyl deaths.

No kidding.  I mean, if only the American people would have chosen Trump over Hilary back in 2016, this Fentanyl crisis would have been resolved.

You’re being snarky, I get it. But all kidding aside, do you believe there is a correlation between the rampant fentanyl problem and the malfeasance, of historical proportions, by this administration to control the southern border?

You're asking a rock to roll uphill, bro.

(02-08-2024, 04:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're asking a rock to roll uphill, bro.

Hurricane is about the only Democrat here who is capable of criticizing his own party. It’s refreshing, really.

(02-08-2024, 03:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-08-2024, 01:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: No kidding.  I mean, if only the American people would have chosen Trump over Hilary back in 2016, this Fentanyl crisis would have been resolved.

You’re being snarky, I get it. But all kidding aside, do you believe there is a correlation between the rampant fentanyl problem and the malfeasance, of historical proportions, by this administration to control the southern border?

It's possible.  Since the stuff is so easy for anyone to carry undetected, it's going to get here easily.  I don't think a stricter border policy regarding asylum or whatever is going to reduce fentanyl deaths, though.

We need to figure out why this only seems to be happening to us.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-08-2024, 04:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-08-2024, 04:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're asking a rock to roll uphill, bro.

Hurricane is about the only Democrat here who is capable of criticizing his own party. It’s refreshing, really.

No, I respect him for that. I still think it's impossible to get Democrats to acknowledge the damage they are doing to the country. Bill Maher is a great example. He knows things are fubared. He knows his party is doing it. He just can't seem to figure out how to solve it.

(02-08-2024, 07:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(02-08-2024, 04:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hurricane is about the only Democrat here who is capable of criticizing his own party. It’s refreshing, really.

No, I respect him for that. I still think it's impossible to get Democrats to acknowledge the damage they are doing to the country. Bill Maher is a great example. He knows things are fubared. He knows his party is doing it. He just can't seem to figure out how to solve it.

The first step is just getting them to acknowledge it out loud. The problem is anyone who does is instantly labeled and persecuted. The irony of it all is these are the same people who call Republicans a cult. You can’t make this stuff up.

Both parties are cults.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2024, 10:48 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am split on this. Your grown [BLEEP] man of a son made a bad decision with a deadly substance. It would be different if his son was killed in a head on collision due to the driver behind the wheel being a dope fiend or something to that effect, but, that's not the case.

People don't want to hear this part. But, I have ZERO sympathy when it comes to addiction and substance abuse. I grew up around it within my family and immediate family. It's in my blood to be a [BLEEP] up, but, it's a matter of willpower. I can drink alcohol and not become a headache for everybody else. I can smoke a little weed and not worry about it being laced because I can get it from a trusted source, something Rick's son should have had EASY access to in their state of Nevada.

Blame yourself. Blame your grown [BLEEP] man of a son for making a mistake. There's a market for this trash in our country. Politicians can do something about it to some extent, however, it's a big source of income for a lot of people and that part will never change. Substance abuse, smuggling, greed, corruption, human trafficking, slavery and prostitution are as old as time itself. Old enough to be documented in religious texts.

That will never change. All you can do is control yourself and try like hell to keep your loved ones in check. The CIA was busted years ago for Cocaine Cowboy stuff and this is no different. It's just a new drug now. It's not going away anytime soon.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2024, 03:17 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-09-2024, 10:27 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I am split on this. Your grown [BLEEP] man of a son made a bad decision with a deadly substance. It would be different if his son was killed in a head on collision due to the driver behind the wheel being a dope fiend or something to that effect, but, that's not the case.

People don't want to hear this part. But, I have ZERO sympathy when it comes to addiction and substance abuse. I grew up around it within my family and immediate family. It's in my blood to be a [BLEEP] up, but, it's a matter of willpower. I can drink alcohol and not become a headache for everybody else. I can smoke a little weed and not worry about it being laced because I can get it from a trusted source, something Rick's son should have had EASY access to in their state of Nevada.

Blame yourself. Blame your grown [BLEEP] man of a son for making a mistake. There's a market for this trash in our country. Politicians can do something about it to some extent, however, it's a big source of income for a lot of people and that part will never change. Substance abuse, smuggling, greed, corruption, human trafficking, slavery and prostitution are as old as time itself. Old enough to be documented in religious texts.

That will never change. All you can do is control yourself and try like hell to keep your loved ones in check. The CIA was busted years ago for Cocaine Cowboy stuff and this is no different. It's just a new drug now. It's not going away anytime soon.

I don't disagree with that, however, I agree with Rick's point that the potency of fentanyl should involve elevated charges for those that get caught dealing it.  And I don't really care how elevated they get (i.e. attempted murder charge for anyone it was dealt to).  Fentanyl is a different animal than anything we've ever experienced as a society with regards to drug addiction.  And the person selling it is vastly more of a piece of [BLEEP] than the addict is, so in this instance I don't really care if someone else thinks the dealer's "rights" are being trampled by over charging them.