Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WHO chief's dire warning...... Since not enough Sheeple fell for the COVID BS

(02-22-2024, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I pretty much align with FSG on every other topic as well and was just as baffled as you on this one. I think he was already dug in so deep there was no turning back. The longterm effects of the experimental vaccine on the people he directly forced to take it is something he will have to live with.

And this is where the bull [BLEEP] comes in. Weren't we all supposed to be dead from the short term effects of the vaccine already? Just like the climate freaks, your boys are going to keep pushing their dire predictions further and further out, even as they never come true. Just zealots of a different cult.

But weren't all the non-vaccinated suppose to die to covid? Thats the fear they put in everyones head when they were counting all the deaths and blaming covid regardless of the underlining issue.
In Dougie I Trust!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lot's of this going around in the last handful of years..

[Image: 2044e426fbcef0489af38344dbcc78fe042c4868...7340-1.jpg]

And until they release the reason why people started dying of Suddenly, common sense will override.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 01:02 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-22-2024, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 08:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I noticed your use of "require" over "force". It's the same thing when the ability to feed your family is on the line.

I can't remember the details,  but believe you are in a leadership position in healthcare. Did you "require" your employees to get the vaccine?

You only feel this way because of the vaccine, otherwise you would support an employer's right to set the terms of employment. And yes, healthcare workers were required to take the vaccine unless the person had a medical exemption, just like we do with a half dozen other vaccines. Again, the politics of this whole things clouds the practical and the truth, and we end up with mainstreamed conspiracy nuttiness like "the government paid hospitals to kill people."

"You only feel this way," is not a way to address that point. There's a bunch of different factors that go into this decision, including pressure from the government, novelty of the vaccine, and lack of competitive market in a lockdown economy.

(02-22-2024, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I pretty much align with FSG on every other topic as well and was just as baffled as you on this one. I think he was already dug in so deep there was no turning back. The longterm effects of the experimental vaccine on the people he directly forced to take it is something he will have to live with.

And this is where the bull [BLEEP] comes in. Weren't we all supposed to be dead from the short term effects of the vaccine already? Just like the climate freaks, your boys are going to keep pushing their dire predictions further and further out, even as they never come true. Just zealots of a different cult.

Bad analogy, imo.

(02-21-2024, 08:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(02-21-2024, 08:57 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's going to take him experiencing problems first hand for him to change his mind. His defense will be that even though it does have some side effects, it's better than covid. He can't know or verify the truth of that, but it's what he believes.

Guillain Barre syndrome is most definitely not better than covid.

My wife got it 7 months after getting the 1st booster and 1 month after getting the flu vaccine.  Initially it was attributed to the flu vaccine alone but I am curious if it wasn’t something to do with the combination of both vaccines.  We got really lucky since the ER doctor was/is very familiar with GBS and had her on the proper treatment before they ruled out everything else.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-22-2024, 12:48 PM)Hurricane Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 12:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And this is where the bull [BLEEP] comes in. Weren't we all supposed to be dead from the short term effects of the vaccine already? Just like the climate freaks, your boys are going to keep pushing their dire predictions further and further out, even as they never come true. Just zealots of a different cult.

But weren't all the non-vaccinated suppose to die to covid? Thats the fear they put in everyones head when they were counting all the deaths and blaming covid regardless of the underlining issue.

All? No, but a whole lot did, and the vaccines helped that number be less.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

For whom? Which demographic?

(02-22-2024, 04:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For whom? Which demographic?

All of them. Every one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-22-2024, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 12:48 PM)Hurricane Wrote: But weren't all the non-vaccinated suppose to die to covid? Thats the fear they put in everyones head when they were counting all the deaths and blaming covid regardless of the underlining issue.

All? No, but a whole lot did, and the vaccines helped that number be less.

How would we ever know this for sure? How could you possibly tell how many people wouldn't have survived naturally without a vaccine?

(02-22-2024, 09:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 04:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For whom? Which demographic?

All of them. Every one.

That nonsense comes from age adjusted metrics,  which is heavily skewed by the results of the most affected demographic.. the elderly. Show me the age specific data that proves that's true for specific age groups. You can't. We've been down this road before. Stop saying it.

(02-22-2024, 09:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All? No, but a whole lot did, and the vaccines helped that number be less.

How would we ever know this for sure? How could you possibly tell how many people wouldn't have survived naturally without a vaccine?

Because that's how statistics works. You can ask L2L, he's the resident expert.

(02-23-2024, 12:32 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 09:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All of them. Every one.

That nonsense comes from age adjusted metrics,  which is heavily skewed by the results of the most affected demographic.. the elderly. Show me the age specific data that proves that's true for specific age groups. You can't. We've been down this road before. Stop saying it.

No.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 09:41 AM by Lucky2Last.)

How pigheaded can you be? Show me the data.

(02-23-2024, 09:40 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How pigheaded can you be? Show me the data.

You've had years of data, more isn't going to change your mind, you'll just keep rejecting it demanding more.

It is pretty wild to think it's been roughly five years now since it started back in 2019. Feels like it was yesterday. Everybody has options and decisions to choose from. There's more than one way to skin a cat, etc.

As time passes on, the data will continue to compile and we'll all be playing revisionist. I think most of us agree on the most important thing though. And that's the right to choose your path when it comes to these scenarios instead of somebody enforcing it onto us.

That gives me some hope.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

And round and round and round we go…. They’re back at it again for their monthly squabble!

(02-23-2024, 11:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: And round and round and round we go…. They’re back at it again for their monthly squabble!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71g78araqc7byg30d0p...y.gif&ct=g]

Vaccines should be a choice. Even in the medical industry.

They trust N95s so much that should have been enough for a short lived airborne virus.

(02-23-2024, 12:22 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Vaccines should be a choice. Even in the medical industry.

They trust N95s so much that should have been enough for a short lived airborne virus.

It is a choice, you can choose not to work there if you disagree with the terms.

(02-23-2024, 12:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:22 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Vaccines should be a choice. Even in the medical industry.

It is a choice, you can choose not to work there if you disagree with the terms.

No savings, living paycheck to paycheck, the Phillipino nurse whose family has a history of heart disease, gets the vaccine.... she never gets COVID but she 'dies suddenly'. At least she doesn't have family here to question why.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:43 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-23-2024, 12:38 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It is a choice, you can choose not to work there if you disagree with the terms.

No savings, living paycheck to paycheck, the Phillipino nurse whose family has a history of heart disease, gets the vaccine.... she never gets COVID but she 'dies suddenly'. At least she doesn't have family here to question why.

That's not the concern.. The concern is fear and compliance.

Are enough people afraid and do they comply?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-23-2024, 12:38 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It is a choice, you can choose not to work there if you disagree with the terms.

That's rough and that's the problem many faced when all of the vaccines came out. It's really harsh and too easy to say "Well, if you don't like it, don't work there".

Maybe that's easy for a younger person that's barely been invested in a company or career for under five years. However, what about people like me or people older than me?

Where, you're vested well into your career within a railroad industry? And, you're 15 years in or right at 28, 29 years and just need to make it to 30 to guarantee your retirement benefits and pension for yourself and your wife or husband?

That's pretty [BLEEP] man to pull on people. It happened. It happened a lot more than people care to admit and a lot of people either lost their careers or lost their lives like the woman you cited above because it was forced. 

Now, whether anybody likes it or not, you're starting to see articles come out trying to walk it all back and apologize for it. "Oops! Yeah, in hindsight? We were [BLEEP] and there were some risks involved with getting the vaccine, sorry for your financial loss or loss of life in the family, sorry about the Matriarch or Patriarch biting the big one because we put them in between a rock and a hard place". 

Yep. Sounds about right. Par for the course here in the US. [BLEEP] your experience. [BLEEP] your taxes that you paid in. [BLEEP] your future that you worked hard for. Most importantly, [BLEEP] your family. No soup for you!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."