Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars awarded 2 compensatory picks

(03-10-2024, 02:16 PM)wassy04 Wrote: If Mac either signs with someone else as a backup next year or a starter somewhere, I wonder how much that'd be worth to the comp pick calculator. Starting QB would surely be worth a 3rd, could be a great move.
He would have to be a starter and no one is signing him for that. It definitely won't be a 3rd pick because he won't be anywhere near the top.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-10-2024, 06:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 02:16 PM)wassy04 Wrote: If Mac either signs with someone else as a backup next year or a starter somewhere, I wonder how much that'd be worth to the comp pick calculator. Starting QB would surely be worth a 3rd, could be a great move.
He would have to be a starter and no one is signing him for that. It definitely won't be a 3rd pick because he won't be anywhere near the top.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Jarret Stidham is likely to be a starter this year and Mac is way more experienced than he is. Don't rule out the power of availability. 

That said for the deal to be good it would probably have required him playing in the upcoming season, which is not what we want to see!

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 08:40 AM by Mikey.)

(03-09-2024, 10:58 AM)H8tank Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 06:38 PM)Jagulars Wrote: It has been too long...I don't even remember the last time this team was awarded compensatory picks.

13 years.

Given our history of GMs, this may have been blessing in disguise.

(03-09-2024, 05:31 PM)Jag149 Wrote: I was hoping for 3 instead of 2. I wanted a 7th rounder for the last pick in the draft. Just because

We still have trade options if we covet the pick.