Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Got Appeal Bond (Edited)

(03-22-2024, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 01:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No. You don't get to paraphrase your "evidence."

Show the real quotes and demonstrate that my paraphrasing was deceptive if you think it was.

It’s like arguing with a child.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...1txDQ&s=19

"He’s going to go up in the polls just like he went up every single time they indicted him."

"If the New York Attorney General starts to take his homes away, starts to seize his assets, it's all going to be on camera, pundits are going to sit there and scream about this, and you're going to create the greatest victimhood of 2024."

"You are going to elect Donald Trump."

"Why is Donald Trump beating Joe Biden when he's got 85 indictments? Felonies? Trump is leading, and in the seven swing states, Trump is up by the margin of error in five out of seven; why is that happening?"

Luntz, who isn't a Trump supporter, realizes that the American people do not want to see their country turn into a banana republic. 

Americans do not want to see the party in power imprisoning political adversaries and confiscating their assets, not for clear crimes like murder or bribery, but rather based on novel and dubious interpretations of the law.

If the legal system can be weaponized against a former president, what hope does an ordinary American citizen have?"
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2024, 02:16 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(03-22-2024, 01:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...1txDQ&s=19

"He’s going to go up in the polls just like he went up every single time they indicted him."

"If the New York Attorney General starts to take his homes away, starts to seize his assets, it's all going to be on camera, pundits are going to sit there and scream about this, and you're going to create the greatest victimhood of 2024."

"You are going to elect Donald Trump."

"Why is Donald Trump beating Joe Biden when he's got 85 indictments? Felonies? Trump is leading, and in the seven swing states, Trump is up by the margin of error in five out of seven; why is that happening?"

Luntz, who isn't a Trump supporter, realizes that the American people do not want to see their country turn into a banana republic. 

Americans do not want to see the party in power imprisoning political adversaries and confiscating their assets, not for clear crimes like murder or bribery, but rather based on novel and dubious interpretations of the law.

If the legal system can be weaponized against a former president, what hope does an ordinary American citizen have?"

Toupee Luntz was McCarthys roommate whom I have heard rumored to be Trumps chief of staff. That would be a gigantic mistake.

I also love how 91 stopped to 85, lol.

BTW, can we change the title of Marty's fake thread?

(03-22-2024, 08:47 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/17...Frx-g&s=19

“Through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash, a substantial amount of which I intended to use in my campaign for president. 

“The often overturned political hack judge on the rigged and corrupt A.G. case, where I have done nothing wrong, knew this, wanted to take it away from me, and that’s where and why he came up with the shocking number which, coupled with his crazy interest demand, is approximately $454,000,000. I did nothing wrong except win an election in 2016 that I wasn’t expected to win, did even better in 2020, and now lead, by a lot, in 2024. This is communism in America!

“No trial, no jury, no crime, no victim, only a crooked judge and a corrupt, Trump-hating Attorney General, who takes her orders directly from the White House. Election interference at a level never seen before!!!

“The New York A.G. used a statute to go after me that has never been used before, not once, for such a purpose. It, in and of itself, is so unconstitutional and unfair. Under this statute, I get no jury and have no rights. 

“All decisions and rights are given to, in this case, a corrupt, Trump-hating judge, who came up with a crazy, out of thin air award, in order to damage me politically, and not allow me to use any of the large amount of cash I have built up over the years, through hard work, insight, instinct, and diligence, on my political campaign for president. 

“That is just what crooked Joe Biden wanted this political hack, coupled with a corrupt and racist attorney general, to do. I did nothing wrong! This is simply a “taking.” Much like what is done in communist countries, and will leave an irreparable stain on New York State and its judicial system. It is totally unconstitutional, including the harsh gag order imposed. The statute of limitations was already ruled on, for me!”

BUT, this does undercut his hardship plea.  He was saying he couldn't get the money, and therefore his bond should be reduced.  Now, that goes out the window.  He can't go to the Appeals Court and argue that it's too difficult to get the money, because now, he says he has it.

(03-22-2024, 01:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Show the real quotes and demonstrate that my paraphrasing was deceptive if you think it was.

It’s like arguing with a child. ( JW )

FIFY
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-22-2024, 01:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Show the real quotes and demonstrate that my paraphrasing was deceptive if you think it was.

It’s like arguing with a child.

It's not like you would have been persuaded by the real quotes anyhow.
You have no problem with how I argue my points.
You simply disagree with them.
Regardless of any fact or rhetorical tactic I may come up with, you will not yield the point that January 6 was a hare-brained attempt to overturn the Constitution and Donald Trump was the hare-brained mastermind.
But instead of taking responsibility for your own close-mindedness, you say that I'm not presenting my arguments correctly.  
It's backwards.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Dang, I thought this was about Trump and bondage so i was scrolling through the posts in hopes to find some hot pics of Melania or one of his past flings.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2024, 03:55 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-22-2024, 03:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dang, I thought this was about Trump and bondage so i was scrolling through the posts in hopes to find some hot pics of Melania or one of his past flings.

Everyone knows Melania is way too old for you..

(03-22-2024, 02:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 01:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s like arguing with a child.

It's not like you would have been persuaded by the real quotes anyhow.
Regardless of any fact or rhetorical tactic I may come up with, you will not yield the point that January 6 was a hare-brained attempt to overturn the Constitution and Donald Trump was the hare-brained mastermind.
But instead of taking responsibility for your own close-mindedness, you say that I'm not presenting my arguments correctly.  
It's backwards.

Reverse psychology isn't working for you.

(03-22-2024, 05:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 02:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: It's not like you would have been persuaded by the real quotes anyhow.
It's backwards.

Reverse psychology isn't working for you.

Um, that wasn't reverse psychology.
I already conceded that I won't be able to convince you of anything.  You're a lost cause.

(03-22-2024, 05:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 05:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Reverse psychology isn't working for you.

Um, that wasn't reverse psychology.
I already conceded that I won't be able to convince you of anything.  You're a lost cause.

Give us some quotes, Mike. It’s very simple.

(03-22-2024, 05:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 05:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: Um, that wasn't reverse psychology.

Give us some quotes, Mike. It’s very simple.

Discussion has moved to new thread.  This thread is about how Trump will pay the fine and if the fine is appropriate or not.

(03-22-2024, 08:23 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 05:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Give us some quotes, Mike. It’s very simple.

Discussion has moved to new thread.  This thread is about how Trump will pay the fine and if the fine is appropriate or not.

Don't forget to take your goal posts.. Always on the move.

(03-22-2024, 08:41 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 07:53 AM)Sneakers Wrote: No, that's EXACTLY the point.

For the 327th time, present your evidence.  Note I said EVIDENCE, not opinion or conjecture.  Show me the transcript of Trump calling for an end to the Constitution. Show me where he told people to get violent or break the law in any way. 

You desperately want it to be true, but the evidence just isn't there.

Paraphrasing-

"Be there, it will be wild"  Babes in bikinis on spring break, let's party!  We know this because an hour later Bill Clinton got on a plane for Miami.
"Mike, you need to stop the proceeding, grab the envelopes, and leave.  I'm taking back all those Cracker Barrel gift cards I left as farewell presents.  Think of it like a football play, you and the others will just leave and they won't be able to continue"  
"We don't need mags, just let the people come to me"  Mags?  Magazines?  Only if I'm on the cover.  Let people come to me.  No, wait, aren't they supposed to be storming the Capitol? 
"We're going to go to the Capitol" To a 5th grade tour group. Bus leaves in 5 minutes kids, "We're going to the Capitol."
"We're going to fight like hell, otherwise, we won't have a country anymore"  "And it is up to us to stand up and fight back."  "Now is the time to alter our government."  Bernie Sanders
"Mike Pence won't do what needs to be done.  He is a coward"  It's only 220 to clear the water and have a chance at eagle and he's laying up.   I should have picked Tin Cup for VP.
[When he knows people who didn't go through metal detectors are loose in the building] "Stay peaceful!"  My picture is hanging on the wall and it's a great, great picture.  I don't want it to get damaged.

Hey, I cracked Trump's secret code.  Now we know what he really meant!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-22-2024, 01:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 01:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No. You don't get to paraphrase your "evidence."

Show the real quotes and demonstrate that my paraphrasing was deceptive if you think it was.

You're as lazy a poster as you are a thinker.

Back to the original topic. Trump's lawyers have been arguing that it is impossible for him to raise the bond money. Now he says, "through hard work, talent, and luck," he has the money. Is someone lying? Will he post the bond money by the deadline on Monday? Where did the money come from?

Stay tuned.

Much as I dislike the guy, I have to admit, he sure is entertaining.

(03-23-2024, 06:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Back to the original topic.  Trump's lawyers have been arguing that it is impossible for him to raise the bond money.  Now he says, "through hard work, talent, and luck," he has the money.  Is someone lying?  Will he post the bond money by the deadline on Monday?  Where did the money come from? 

Stay tuned. 

Much as I dislike the guy, I have to admit, he sure is entertaining.

He's going to have 1000 dump trucks filled with pennies and dump them at the courthouse steps.

(03-23-2024, 10:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status...yYpkw&s=19

mikesez may be offline today.....

[Image: 8ccdbc6cb16fce1f05a14b83cf32a25a6f34ea65.gif]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-23-2024, 10:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status...yYpkw&s=19

The order is for withdrawal of a letter that was “improperly filed”. Legalese tends to make my eyes cross so I’m not entirely sure of the intent of this order other than it’s procedural. I don’t think this is a stay on property seizures.

Here’s the article: https://www.ntd.com/court-ordered-letiti...80980.html