Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your Top 5 At #17

(03-24-2024, 08:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 03:39 AM)PackersNation Wrote: Another one added to the ignore list.

I am sticking with the Jags going OL in the first round. A lot of fans think OL is not sexy enough of a pick in the first.

Good thing Baalke pays zero attention to fans.

you can have your own message board.
I actually do have a message board, along with a YouTube channel. I'd share some of that here, but I already have my quota of Jags fans on my many platforms.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-24-2024, 08:24 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: you can have your own message board.
I actually do have a message board, along with a YouTube channel. I'd share some of that here, but I already have my quota of Jags fans on my many platforms.

OK Vic.  You’re as pompous as ever.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-24-2024, 08:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:24 AM)PackersNation Wrote: I actually do have a message board, along with a YouTube channel. I'd share some of that here, but I already have my quota of Jags fans on my many platforms.

It's Michael....
Any other info will be provided on a need to know basis.
Toodle-Loo!

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2024, 08:53 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-24-2024, 08:51 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: OK Vic.  You’re as pompous as ever.
It's Michael....
Any other info will be provided on a need to know basis.
Toodle-Loo!

OK, we’ll just go with that. I’m not sure who’s more self important, you or Stillers fans.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-24-2024, 08:24 AM)PackersNation Wrote: I actually do have a message board, along with a YouTube channel. I'd share some of that here, but I already have my quota of Jags fans on my many platforms.

Wouldn’t it be wild if Vic did decide to become a troll in his retirement? Crazy.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2024, 09:38 AM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-24-2024, 08:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 03:39 AM)PackersNation Wrote: Another one added to the ignore list.

I am sticking with the Jags going OL in the first round. A lot of fans think OL is not sexy enough of a pick in the first.

Good thing Baalke pays zero attention to fans.

LOL.  Tough guy announcing you’re adding people to the ignore list…ooooooooooo.  Guess you told them. Keep it up and you can have your own message board.

I am guessing I have been placed on ignore by this packer boy. He wasn't very specific which these type never are. This one is different as he seems pretty thin shinned. I bet he has few share in the Packers than I do. Oh Well...lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-24-2024, 09:20 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: LOL.  Tough guy announcing you’re adding people to the ignore list…ooooooooooo.  Guess you told them. Keep it up and you can have your own message board.

I am guessing I have been placed on ignore by this packer boy. He wasn't very specific which these type never are. This one is different as he seems pretty thin shinned. Oh Well...lol

He's a troll; a person whose entire purpose is to provoke other board members into angry responses. That's what he does. Football discussion is only a ruse to turn any and all responses, no matter their intent, into a provocation. We've all seen the phrase 'don't feed the troll', and for good reason. Each and every time you respond to his childishness it feeds his motivation.

(03-24-2024, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 09:20 AM)Jag149 Wrote: I am guessing I have been placed on ignore by this packer boy. He wasn't very specific which these type never are. This one is different as he seems pretty thin shinned. Oh Well...lol

He's a troll; a person whose entire purpose is to provoke other board members into angry responses. That's what he does. Football discussion is only a ruse to turn any and all responses, no matter their intent, into a provocation. We've all seen the phrase 'don't feed the troll', and for good reason. Each and every time you respond to his childishness it feeds his motivation.

Wow, this one is really twisting himself into a pretzel trying to frame me as a troll. Good luck with your agenda little one. I will pray things get better for you.

Now, where was I? Oh yes, the Jags going OL in the first round. Yes, I think Trevor would appreciate the continued build of a decent OL.

(03-24-2024, 10:57 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He's a troll; a person whose entire purpose is to provoke other board members into angry responses. That's what he does. Football discussion is only a ruse to turn any and all responses, no matter their intent, into a provocation. We've all seen the phrase 'don't feed the troll', and for good reason. Each and every time you respond to his childishness it feeds his motivation.

Wow, this one is really twisting himself into a pretzel trying to frame me as a troll. Good luck with your agenda little one. I will pray things get better for you.

Now, where was I? Oh yes, the Jags going OL in the first round. Yes, I think Trevor would appreciate the continued build of a decent OL.
Interesting that once I called you out for bringing up the Packers when no one asked, you’ve only talked about the Jags….

Weird….

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2024, 08:32 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 3 times in total.)

I think it's a good time to remind everyone what the board rules on putting people on the ignore list are. Per the verbiage within the code of conduct, "one must take great care when deciding when to use the ignore list and not do so willy nilly. In addition, making use of the ignore function on someone puts you at risk of being identified as a gigantic [BLEEP]." You can refer to the code of conduct yourself if you don't believe me. And if this exact verbiage is not there, it should be.

(03-24-2024, 08:30 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I think it's a good time to remind everyone what the board rules on putting people on the ignore list are.  Per the verbiage within the code of conduct, "one must take great care when deciding when to use the ignore list and not do so willy nilly.  In addition, making use of the ignore function on someone puts you at risk of being identified as a gigantic [BLEEP]."  You can refer to the code of conduct yourself if you don't believe me.  And if this exact verbiage is not there, it should be.

Looks word for word to me.

(03-24-2024, 08:30 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I think it's a good time to remind everyone what the board rules on putting people on the ignore list are. Per the verbiage within the code of conduct, "one must take great care when deciding when to use the ignore list and not do so willy nilly. In addition, making use of the ignore function on someone puts you at risk of being identified as a gigantic [BLEEP]." You can refer to the code of conduct yourself if you don't believe me. And if this exact verbiage is not there, it should be.

I'll use the ignore feature however I see fit, thank you very much. Welcome to ignore. Have a wonderful day.

Now back to football....

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 01:40 PM by Mikey.)

no, Vic was witty in his snark.

(03-24-2024, 08:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: OK Vic.  You’re as pompous as ever.

Wouldn’t it be wild if Vic did decide to become a troll in his retirement? Crazy.

I wouldn't worry about that.

(03-24-2024, 08:30 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I think it's a good time to remind everyone what the board rules on putting people on the ignore list are.  Per the verbiage within the code of conduct, "one must take great care when deciding when to use the ignore list and not do so willy nilly.  In addition, making use of the ignore function on someone puts you at risk of being identified as a gigantic [BLEEP]."  You can refer to the code of conduct yourself if you don't believe me.  And if this exact verbiage is not there, it should be.

I have FBT on ignore so I'll have to take your word for it