Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Telling Another Whopper

Question for all you Trump admirers:

Do you think we should teach our children that it's okay to lie, as long as it leads to the desired outcome?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-26-2024, 12:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Question for all you Trump admirers: 

Do you think we should teach our children that it's okay to lie, as long as it leads to the desired outcome?

Is that a bigger problem than parents mutilating their children to feed their own sick desires?

You wonder why people have a problem with your thinking..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(03-26-2024, 12:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:24 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Question for all you Trump admirers: 

Stop being such a vagina, Marty. Politicians lie to us and enact policy which does FAR more harm to children and society than Trump’s mendacity.

"We have to pass it before we find out what's in it"..

~ Nancy Pelosi

In reference to Obamacare.

(03-26-2024, 12:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: It's not fair to expect an elected official, a legislator, of either party, to hold anyone accountable for anything.  They aren't judges.  They aren't prosecutors.  We have this distorted view of who they are and what they do based on how they behave on TV but it's not reality.  In the most egregious cases yes they should step in and do something about it.  But for the general "this guy lied on TV" type of stuff it's not their role.

It is fair to expect the pundits to do it though.  A good pundit will tell you something like, "Yes I usually agree with Democrats but I disagree with this one position or this one candidate".  That is their job, to have informed and consistent opinions and uphold them.  There aren't as many good pundits anymore.

I agree that both Democrats and Republicans are all equally garbage.. I will agree to that.

As of right now, Trump will be the last person I vote for as a Republican. Don't know if I'm going Independent or Libertarian.. Not sure yet, still researching.

And thank you for finally showing up.. You play Dolly's part in this new Netflix version of Steel Magnolias..

Show us your bewbs.

You can't vote in primaries in Florida unless you are registered with that party.  I changed my registration to independent once a long time ago, but that's worthless in being able to cast your vote for who you would prefer to represent the party at large in the general election and the two party system isn't going anywhere.  So, all that said, you can be independent and libertarian as I consider myself as well, but don't change your official registration with the state as you're only giving up your ability to vote in the primary in doing so.

(03-26-2024, 12:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Is that a bigger problem than parents mutilating their children to feed their own sick desires?

Of course there are bigger problems.  But answer the question.

(03-26-2024, 12:37 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I agree that both Democrats and Republicans are all equally garbage.. I will agree to that.

As of right now, Trump will be the last person I vote for as a Republican. Don't know if I'm going Independent or Libertarian.. Not sure yet, still researching.

And thank you for finally showing up.. You play Dolly's part in this new Netflix version of Steel Magnolias..

Show us your bewbs.

You can't vote in primaries in Florida unless you are registered with that party.  I changed my registration to independent once a long time ago, but that's worthless in being able to cast your vote for who you would prefer to represent the party at large in the general election and the two party system isn't going anywhere.  So, all that said, you can be independent and libertarian as I consider myself as well, but don't change your official registration with the state as you're only giving up your ability to vote in the primary in doing so.

Nice piece of advice!!

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-26-2024, 12:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Stop being such a vagina, Marty. Politicians lie to us and enact policy which does FAR more harm to children and society than Trump’s mendacity.

You're not answering the question either.  

Or maybe you are.

(03-26-2024, 12:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Is that a bigger problem than parents mutilating their children to feed their own sick desires?

Of course there are bigger problems.  But answer the question.

No.. Because I'm not worried about children lying. Kids lie, it's what they do and that's the parent's issue to deal with. 

Life has a priority list and parents whom physically and mentally hurt their children through gender reassignments takes priority over such trivialities.

Grow up..

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2024, 12:51 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(03-26-2024, 12:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Of course there are bigger problems.  But answer the question.

No.. Because I'm not worried about children lying. Kids lie, it's what they do and that's the parent's issue to deal with. 

Life has a priority list and parents whom physically and mentally hurt their children through gender reassignments takes priority over such trivialities.

Grow up..

So for you it's okay if our leaders lie about things as long as they get the desired outcome, and you are not worried about kids seeing this and deciding "if it's okay for the President of the United States to do it, it's okay for me, too."  As long as they don't get a gender reassignment.

Shouldn't our leaders exhibit some sense of morality?  You don't mind if your political leader lies to you constantly?  You don't care.

(03-26-2024, 12:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Stop being such a vagina, Marty. Politicians lie to us and enact policy which does FAR more harm to children and society than Trump’s mendacity.

"We have to pass it before we find out what's in it"..

~ Nancy Pelosi

In reference to Obamacare.

Apparently you think that was okay, because she got what she wanted.  That's your standard- it's okay to lie, as long as you get what you want.

Marty, with all due respect. Lying is deeply imbedded in our political infrastructure. If they started telling the truth the whole system would collapse. 

So, yes, Marty, to answer your question, it's okay to lie, and, most importantly, it's a valuable lesson to teach your children in how to spot one and call [BLEEP] on it. 

We all lie. Some lies are whiter than others. Some lies are more severe. Would you lie if it means sacrificing 50,000 people instead of 500,000 people? Would you lie if your wife's [BLEEP] really was TOO fat in a dress before a dinner date? 

The list goes on and on. Trump lied. So did Obama. So did the Bush dynasty. So did the Clinton dynasty. So did the Reagan and Carter administrations and so forth. 

Our deep state specifically trains it's agents in the art of deception and lying. It's apart of strategy. Credulous at best, your desire to believe in Angels in the hearts of men.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-26-2024, 12:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 12:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: No.. Because I'm not worried about children lying. Kids lie, it's what they do and that's the parent's issue to deal with. 

Grow up..

So for you it's okay if our leaders lie about things as long as they get the desired outcome, and you are not worried about kids seeing this and deciding if it's okay for the President of the United States to do it, it's okay for me, too.  As long as they don't get a gender reassignment.

You didn't ask about our leaders. You asked about children and I answered you..

You've been being lied to your whole political life, and you're just now finding out that politicians lie too? lolololololol

Yes.. President Trump is your Daddy and will forever be.
Yes.. You're a fool because of your hatred.

I would tell you to sack-up, but I think that's impossible for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-D3TQlSEaw

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I’ll begin by apologizing to Marty. That was immature and inappropriate. I’ve deleted the post. If you guys want to delete the replies, it would be appreciated.

The way I see it, we’re standing in the middle of a mass conflagration and you only seem concerned with a guy standing in the corner playing with a book of matches.

(03-26-2024, 01:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’ll begin by apologizing to Marty. That was immature and inappropriate. I’ve deleted the post. If you guys want to delete the replies, it would be appreciated.

The way I see it, we’re standing in the middle of a mass conflagration and you only seem concerned with a guy standing in the corner playing with a book of matches.

Blood rains down from an angry sky. My [BLEEP] rages on. My [BLEEP] rages on. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1TKVseg72s

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2024, 01:30 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

As far as democrats on this board, I think a lot of them choose to sit out conversations because any time they respond to something over here, it’s immediately met with people who just chastise them. It’s no worth the effort. They’re called pedophiles and child touchers and tons of other names.

Why come on here if none of the conversations start with arguing in good faith? It just turns into bashing each other and nothing good comes from it.

I agree with things from both parties. I don’t think men who think they’re women should be playing against women. I think weed should be legal. I love cold beer and steak. I also watch Vanderpump Rules. I think I’m like 98% of America in that I’m pretty close to the middle. The issue is that you have some people on this board who are very far right and they pounce on anyone who may lean slightly left. You have had people on this board saying they wish death to all liberals. How can you possibly have conversations on this board with people who believe that?

America and this board should try and do better.

And if it’s not clear, far left liberals and far right conservatives are both crazy.

Also. Go Jags.

(03-26-2024, 01:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: As far as democrats on this board, I think a lot of them choose to sit out conversations because any time they respond to something over here, it’s immediately met with people who just chastise them. It’s no worth the effort. They’re called pedophiles and child touchers and tons of other names.

Why come on here if none of the conversations start with arguing in good faith? It just turns into bashing each other and nothing good comes from it.

I agree with things from both parties. I don’t think men who think they’re women should be playing against women. I think weed should be legal. I love cold beer and steak. I also watch Vanderpump Rules. I think I’m like 98% of America in that I’m pretty close to the middle. The issue is that you have some people on this board who are very far right and they pounce on anyone who may lean slightly left. You have had people on this board saying they wish death to all liberals. How can you possibly have conversations on this board with people who believe that?

America and this board should try and do better.

Also. Go Jags.

Bro... Vanderpump Rules? Eh-Yuck. Everything else is spot on though. It's a soup of nonsense sometimes.

I'm done turning the other cheek..

(03-26-2024, 01:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm done turning the other cheek..

Lol   When did you EVER turn the other cheek?

(03-26-2024, 01:31 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Yeah.. I got nothing..

Why is it not ok to lie?

(03-26-2024, 01:31 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I figured he meant which one he wanted to be kissed by the lefties.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato