Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Packers trying to move up to 16 in trade with Seattle?

(04-12-2024, 09:15 AM)NFLfandom Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 08:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Depends on who is on the board when it's our pick.  You don't trade back and pass up an elite talent if you feel like one is sitting there

Elite talent in that OT class. But you are a fan and don't think OTs are sexy enough of a pick in the first.

When 8 other teams bolster their OLs with elite talent in the first round, don't complain when the season starts and Trevor spends half the season on his back.
Huh? Lol, I think LT is the 2nd most important position in football right there with a pass rusher.  If a lineman is at the top of my board I'm taking him.  Joe Alt is the 2nd best player in this draft imo.  With that said, I'm not passing on a player I have higher ranked on my board just to take a lineman like you would.  BPA for me.  I'd be good with OL, Dline, CB, TE, WR in the 1st  Whichever is highest on my board I'm taking him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-12-2024, 09:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 09:15 AM)NFLfandom Wrote: Elite talent in that OT class. But you are a fan and don't think OTs are sexy enough of a pick in the first.

When 8 other teams bolster their OLs with elite talent in the first round, don't complain when the season starts and Trevor spends half the season on his back.
Huh? Lol, I think LT is the 2nd most important position in football right there with a pass rusher.  If a lineman is at the top of my board I'm taking him.  Joe Alt is the 2nd best player in this draft imo.  With that said, I'm not passing on a player I have higher ranked on my board just to take a lineman like you would.  BPA for me.  I'd be good with OL, Dline, CB, TE, WR in the 1st  Whichever is highest on my board I'm taking him.
Who cares what you and I would do? lol. You should be more focused on what Trent Baalke will do. He will have to be tempted by that outstanding OT class. Like I said, I think at least 8 OL go in the first. Those 8 offenses will be better. I'd like to see the Jaguars be in the better overall offense club.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 10:38 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

"You wouldn't take an OL in the 1st because they aren't sexy enough for you."

"I would take an OL in the 1st if he was BPA on my board."

"Who cares what you would do?"

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you... a troll.

(04-12-2024, 10:36 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: "You wouldn't take an OL in the 1st because they aren't sexy enough for you."

It’s almost certainly PackMeNation reposting under another profile.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 10:56 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-12-2024, 10:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 10:36 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: "You wouldn't take an OL in the 1st because they aren't sexy enough for you."

It’s almost certainly PackMeNation reposting under another profile.

Yeah he's already invoked the name of Gutekunst in an earlier post.  Him being PeckerNation is a forgone conclusion.

It'll be a quiet 48 hours now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-12-2024, 11:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It'll be a quiet 48 hours now.

Naw, we will have a new poster named "Iknowbetterthanyou"  but instead of using Green and white colors he will use White and green...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We could make a packer slander thread but we are way to civilised for that.

Maybe wolfie could write a diss track for us

(04-15-2024, 10:28 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: We could make a packer slander thread  but we are way to civilised for that.

Maybe wolfie could write a diss track for us

Wolfie only disses the Jaguars now, he's fallen completely to the dark side.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-11-2024, 03:41 PM)NFLfandom Wrote: https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/...0_40221122

We will all know soon enough if it happens.

I guess they couldn't get it up to get Mims and had to settle for Morgan.