Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict the entire first round [Game]

(04-20-2024, 05:48 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Add points for correct trades!!

seeing as we are not picking which team makes the pick, how would that work?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 07:50 AM by Jagulars. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-22-2024, 08:37 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 05:48 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Add points for correct trades!!

seeing as we are not picking which team makes the pick, how would that work?

Correct. This would defeat the purpose. I didn't mind adding a consolation point for correct position as it didn't involve the team names. Doing it by correct trade involves the team names. 

As a reminder to everyone, today is the last day to submit or edit your entry. Afterwards, I will take a screenshot of every entry to ensure someone doesn't get slick and edit on Wednesday and Thursday.

(04-23-2024, 09:02 AM)Jagulars Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 08:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: seeing as we are not picking which team makes the pick, how would that work?

Correct. This would defeat the purpose. I didn't mind adding a consolation point for correct position as it didn't involve the team names. Doing it by correct trade involves the team names. 

As a reminder to everyone, today is the last day to submit or edit your entry. Afterwards, I will take a screenshot of every entry to ensure someone doesn't get slick and edit on Wednesday and Thursday.

Posts here are timestamped as are subsequent edits.  Does it really matter as long as it's timestamped before the draft?

(04-23-2024, 10:23 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 09:02 AM)Jagulars Wrote: Correct. This would defeat the purpose. I didn't mind adding a consolation point for correct position as it didn't involve the team names. Doing it by correct trade involves the team names. 

Posts here are timestamped as are subsequent edits.  Does it really matter as long as it's timestamped before the draft?

Just noticed that I can see the timestamps through desktop mode. I edited my post a couple days ago on my phone and noticed it didnt show the edit timestamp. All good then.

(04-24-2024, 07:52 AM)Jagulars Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 10:23 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Posts here are timestamped as are subsequent edits.  Does it really matter as long as it's timestamped before the draft?

Just noticed that I can see the timestamps through desktop mode. I edited my post a couple days ago on my phone and noticed it didnt show the edit timestamp. All good then.

Is the game closed or can people still make submissions?  I would probably give it a try this evening if it's still open.

(04-24-2024, 09:30 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 07:52 AM)Jagulars Wrote: Just noticed that I can see the timestamps through desktop mode. I edited my post a couple days ago on my phone and noticed it didnt show the edit timestamp. All good then.

Is the game closed or can people still make submissions?  I would probably give it a try this evening if it's still open.

do it either way, can't hurt to campaign for bragging rights if you still hit. Nothing on the landscape has changed such as trades or arrests, so I see no harm.

Thumbs Down 

My picks:

1. Caleb Williams
  2. Jayden Daniels
  3. Drake Maye
  4. Marvin Harrison Jr.
  5. J.J. McCarthy
  6. Malik Nabers
  7. Joe Alt
  8. Dallas Turner
  9. Rome Odunze
  10. Brock Bowers
  11. Olumuyiwa Fashanu
  12. Bo Nix
  13. Michael Penix Jr.
  14. JC Latham
  15. Quinyon Mitchell
  16. Troy Fautanu
  17. Terrion Arnold
  18. Byron Murphy II
  19. Jared Verse
  20. Taliese Fuaga
  21. Graham Barton
  22. Cooper DeJean
  23. Brian Thomas Jr.
  24. Jackson Powers-Johnson
  25. Kool-Aid McKinstry
  26. Laiatu Latu
  27. Darius Robinson
  28. Adonai Mitchell
  29. Chop Robinson
  30. Amarius Mims
  31. Jordan Morgan
  32. Ladd McConkey

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 11:43 PM by HardcoreMoJagFan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-21-2024, 01:41 PM)HardcoreMoJagFan Wrote: 1. Caleb Williams
2. Jayden Daniels
3. Drake Maye
4. Marvin Harrison Jr.
5. Malik Nabers
6. Joe Alt
7. Dallas Turner
8. Rome Odunze
9. Brock Bowers
10. Oluyiuna Fashanu
11. J.J. McCarthy
12. Jared Verse
13. Quinyon Mitchell
14. Terrion Arnold
15. Byron Murphy
16. Troy Fautanu
17.  Cooper DeJean
18. Jerzhan Newton
19. Laiatu Latu
20. Brian Thomas Jr.
21. JC Latham
22. Jackson Powers-Johnson
23. Nate Wiggins
24. Taliese Fuaga
25. Max Melton
26. Tyler Guyton
27. Darius Robinson
28. Troy Franklin
29. Chop Robinson
30. Kool-Aide McKinstry
31. Adonai Mitchell
32. Michael Pennix

I want this not my first one but I didn't edit in case you won't let me use this one

No perfect drafts.  Everyone missed Joe Alt at #5.

Through the first dozen picks, I appear to be in first place with 8 correct plus another correct position (but wrong player).

I have to brag right now, because I'm about to miss the next two picks (players already off the board.)  Smile

(04-25-2024, 09:36 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Through the first dozen picks, I appear to be in first place with 8 correct plus another correct position (but wrong player).

I have to brag right now, because I'm about to miss the next two picks (players already off the board.)  Smile

Well deserved bragging rights. 

I know I bombed. I took a huge risk and it didnt pay off. 

It's fun though! I'll have the results posted tomorrow.

(04-25-2024, 11:19 PM)Jagulars Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 09:36 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Through the first dozen picks, I appear to be in first place with 8 correct plus another correct position (but wrong player).

Well deserved bragging rights. 

I believe I barely edged out the Duke with 11 correct. I'll wait for the official decision tomorrow.

(04-26-2024, 12:16 AM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 11:19 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Well deserved bragging rights. 

I believe I barely edged out the Duke with 11 correct. I'll wait for the official decision tomorrow.

I'm seeing us tied in terms of players correct, but you had more cases of just getting the position correct.  I'll also wait for the official decision, but assuming it holds up, congratulations!  It was fun.

(04-26-2024, 12:29 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 12:16 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: I believe I barely edged out the Duke with 11 correct. I'll wait for the official decision tomorrow.

I'm seeing us tied in terms of players correct, but you had more cases of just getting the position correct.  I'll also wait for the official decision, but assuming it holds up, congratulations!  It was fun.

Thanks. Getting double-digits correct is good for both of us.

I like to announce the winner is Jaglou53 with 30 points. I'll update all the results on the first post. Congratulations!

(04-18-2024, 12:09 PM)Mikey Wrote: Before y'all spit your drinks, I have us trading with DAL:

23 WR Brian Thomas Jr

well dang lookie there

Nice predictions, fellas!

(04-26-2024, 08:44 AM)Jagulars Wrote: I like to announce the winner is Jaglou53 with 30 points. I'll update all the results on the first post. Congratulations!

Thanks. I'll accept bragging rights until the next draftSmile